Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Hora's Dressing Room [Closed]
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 99 100
I would have paid just to hear your thoughts and reasoning for why you dressed them like you did— the fact that I get the outfits too is cherry!! It’s such a pleasure when someone puts a lot of thought towards things you care about. This was fantastic to read, and I love how you dressed them :)) thank you!!
I would have paid just to hear your thoughts and reasoning for why you dressed them like you did— the fact that I get the outfits too is cherry!! It’s such a pleasure when someone puts a lot of thought towards things you care about. This was fantastic to read, and I love how you dressed them :)) thank you!!
rbc_fire.png
@Nurry Hello, hello! It's finally your dragons' turn (such gorgeous g1s wow!). Here's what I have for them, hope this can be of help! ------ [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=70716322&skin=0&apparel=20829,20843,23116,23114,23117,10876,30822,30037,1753&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=2150692] For Sagi I wanted to make something magical, I wanted to find a colour that could work but wouldn't be a direct shade of purple/plum. The charming sage pieces really shine here, the add that lovely cornflower/sky colour and interesting loopy textures that really enhance both the dragon's genes and the apparel! So I mainly worked around finding a way to introduce more lovely blues into the outfit and this is the result! I really like the circlet as the little stars recall the pattern on the mane and belly creating continuity. I refrained from putting any wing apparel as the positioning of the candles covers that area up pretty well, should you want something else, a layering of [gamedb item=30824] and [gamedb item=30039] (same as for the circlet) also looks really nice![/columns] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=76649127&skin=0&apparel=40444,2504,22827,22683,22688,22691,3699,40419,40434,40439&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=2150748] For Dal I wanted something more simple and more detailing, I really like how nature-y she looks and decided to go for something along the initial vibe I'd got from her. I really like mixing the sanguine and faerie rose thorn apparel here to match the greens and pinks! If you want you could go for more silvers with [gamedb item=24057], I didn't think them necessary but it looks really nice especially thanks to the silver thorns and grapes. Little side note, mildly annoyed that [gamedb item=45214] would match her so well but... it looks so wonky and out of place, I tried making an outfit around it and couldn't work it in :')[/columns] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=74248562&skin=0&apparel=7294,7684,3639,3640,3702,29243,1751,6960,6951,6970,7295,7859,24060&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=2150782] Lastly we have Min! I was really struck by his glowy eye against his cool colours so I decided to go from there and make an outfit getting reds in! I've mainly used garnet flourish pieces as they don't take away too much from the genes and their hues as well as being nicely distributed all around the dragon's body. I used [gamedb item=7684] and the combination of flowerfalls to make it so the shift from the colours and themes was more subtle, I feel that especially without the winter wind and red rose flowerfall the shift from dragon to apparel is a bit too abrupt.[/columns]
@Nurry

Hello, hello!
It's finally your dragons' turn (such gorgeous g1s wow!).

Here's what I have for them, hope this can be of help!
dragon?did=70716322&skin=0&apparel=20829,20843,23116,23114,23117,10876,30822,30037,1753&xt=dressing.png
Starry Scribe

For Sagi I wanted to make something magical, I wanted to find a colour that could work but wouldn't be a direct shade of purple/plum. The charming sage pieces really shine here, the add that lovely cornflower/sky colour and interesting loopy textures that really enhance both the dragon's genes and the apparel!

So I mainly worked around finding a way to introduce more lovely blues into the outfit and this is the result! I really like the circlet as the little stars recall the pattern on the mane and belly creating continuity. I refrained from putting any wing apparel as the positioning of the candles covers that area up pretty well, should you want something else, a layering of Lagoon Starsilk Wingdrapes and Moondust Starsilk Wingdrapes (same as for the circlet) also looks really nice!

dragon?did=76649127&skin=0&apparel=40444,2504,22827,22683,22688,22691,3699,40419,40434,40439&xt=dressing.png
Guardian of Roses

For Dal I wanted something more simple and more detailing, I really like how nature-y she looks and decided to go for something along the initial vibe I'd got from her.

I really like mixing the sanguine and faerie rose thorn apparel here to match the greens and pinks! If you want you could go for more silvers with Silver Seraph Hip Drape, I didn't think them necessary but it looks really nice especially thanks to the silver thorns and grapes.

Little side note, mildly annoyed that Foliage Blind would match her so well but... it looks so wonky and out of place, I tried making an outfit around it and couldn't work it in :')

dragon?did=74248562&skin=0&apparel=7294,7684,3639,3640,3702,29243,1751,6960,6951,6970,7295,7859,24060&xt=dressing.png
Winter Berries

Lastly we have Min!

I was really struck by his glowy eye against his cool colours so I decided to go from there and make an outfit getting reds in! I've mainly used garnet flourish pieces as they don't take away too much from the genes and their hues as well as being nicely distributed all around the dragon's body.

I used Winter Wind and the combination of flowerfalls to make it so the shift from the colours and themes was more subtle, I feel that especially without the winter wind and red rose flowerfall the shift from dragon to apparel is a bit too abrupt.
R9q6x.gif(xxxxx)zgyUH.gif(xxxxx)oLxfF.gif
| 9+ FR Time |Current Project | Italian | Dressing Room Help |Lore Thread
@HoraDusk

Username: Willowfrost
Do you wish to be pinged?: Yes!

[Optional] Would you like to be pinged with updates on closings/openings of the thread, for future events or both?: No thanks c:

Dragon/s URLs: Hopefully this and this works? I've never shared links from the dressing room so I don't know if the morphology will be there x3

Apparel Slots: 8, but I could buy 1 or 2 more if the apparel really fits

Special Requests
Apparel: I like the nebula starsilk apparel since it somewhat draws out the yellows in her runes, but they're not necessary! A crown/headpiece of some sort is highly preferred, though.

Theme: Something that matches her colours, but I would also like something icy to represent her flight. Anything royal/regal/elegant as well, since I also want it known she's of a high status!

Budget: Preferably less than 500g

Skin: I considered using #33169 for the SD but it seems a little overwhelming :') would love to see if you could make it work though! As for the mirror, #27796 is also preferred.

Other: Would it be possible if you could dress both the morphology and mirror version? I'm considering changing her to a skydancer, but I really like the mirror's skin so I want to get a good enough dress up to decide ;w; hopefully i did this right but if not, please let me know!! i'm also not sure when to sent payment :'))
@HoraDusk

Username: Willowfrost
Do you wish to be pinged?: Yes!

[Optional] Would you like to be pinged with updates on closings/openings of the thread, for future events or both?: No thanks c:

Dragon/s URLs: Hopefully this and this works? I've never shared links from the dressing room so I don't know if the morphology will be there x3

Apparel Slots: 8, but I could buy 1 or 2 more if the apparel really fits

Special Requests
Apparel: I like the nebula starsilk apparel since it somewhat draws out the yellows in her runes, but they're not necessary! A crown/headpiece of some sort is highly preferred, though.

Theme: Something that matches her colours, but I would also like something icy to represent her flight. Anything royal/regal/elegant as well, since I also want it known she's of a high status!

Budget: Preferably less than 500g

Skin: I considered using #33169 for the SD but it seems a little overwhelming :') would love to see if you could make it work though! As for the mirror, #27796 is also preferred.

Other: Would it be possible if you could dress both the morphology and mirror version? I'm considering changing her to a skydancer, but I really like the mirror's skin so I want to get a good enough dress up to decide ;w; hopefully i did this right but if not, please let me know!! i'm also not sure when to sent payment :'))
@HoraDusk
Oh these are beautiful! Thank you so much ^^ Sending the payment now!
@HoraDusk
Oh these are beautiful! Thank you so much ^^ Sending the payment now!
ru/eng
___ ftsPxVm.png ___
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
@Willowfrost First of all, hello and happy Gala! Pinging you now so you don't have to wait until I get home this evening to answer your questions (when I can do and post the actual request). Links to the dragons work perfectly well, to save yourself some time should you need to do something like this again, you can share the widget from the dressing room (so you don't have to code the link in your post)! As for payment, you send me whoever much you want of whatever currency/item/anything [u]when I post your finished request[/u]! This helps me keep track of my work better as well as ensure people don't lose anything should I have accidents or go on hiatus with unfinished requests. Edit: Finally it's your girls' turn! (yes, morphology names show up for me as well!) ----- [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3163211&skin=33169&apparel=22819,22816,22821,30834,30833,7684,14438,14435&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=2151459] For the Skydancer scry I went with the skin route, since it covered up the runes I swapped the yellow tints in favour of playin more with the whites and icy blues of the skin. I really like the dusky rose thorn pieces here, they add the dark purples back on her imbs without taking away from the skin too much. I added the nightfall silks because of their sparkles but also sinous lines, I find the shawl looks especially elegant on female skydancer poses! Assuming you have no pieces in your hoard the outfit will cost 165g buying everything at lowest AH prices (careful with listings, all pieces are from the treasure Marketplace so if you see they cost more than 20ish gems wait for them to pop up there and buy them for treasure [u]from the marketplace[/u] prices for these items are a bit wonky right now on the AH). [/columns] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3168236&skin=27796&apparel=22837,22675,21300,31070,21243,21284,3641,7684&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=2151481] For the Mirror scry I tried to keep the gradient more alike the runes so from purple to yellow (even though in this case too the runes were mostly covered up by the accent) because I wanted to give you an outfit with both options! Here too I've used the [gamedb item=7684] item as it's the most simple way to add those icy touches without making the outfit wholly centered around them (unfortunately). The rose thorn crowns are the more delicate ones and come in mny different gradients which is why I've used one of them on this design as well. I tried having the two outfits be diverse enough so you could have variations in appearance thanks to the skins but not too far away from each other so you can try them out on either scry. So I used starry silks and similar apparel between the two scries! This outfit will cost you 161g + 3kt (there are only treasure listings for [gamedb item=21300] as the time of making the post)! Here too prices are calculated considering the lowest listing on the AH assuming you don't have any of the items. As a little side note, [gamedb item=31070] is calculated at 80g since it is a joxar item and you can get them via the guranteed token from the chest which costs 80kt (g:tratio is mostly 1:1000 hence why I say this). [/columns]
@Willowfrost
First of all, hello and happy Gala!

Pinging you now so you don't have to wait until I get home this evening to answer your questions (when I can do and post the actual request).

Links to the dragons work perfectly well, to save yourself some time should you need to do something like this again, you can share the widget from the dressing room (so you don't have to code the link in your post)!

As for payment, you send me whoever much you want of whatever currency/item/anything when I post your finished request! This helps me keep track of my work better as well as ensure people don't lose anything should I have accidents or go on hiatus with unfinished requests.

Edit:

Finally it's your girls' turn!

(yes, morphology names show up for me as well!)
scry?sdid=3163211&skin=33169&apparel=22819,22816,22821,30834,30833,7684,14438,14435&xt=dressing.png
Glacial Empress

For the Skydancer scry I went with the skin route, since it covered up the runes I swapped the yellow tints in favour of playin more with the whites and icy blues of the skin.

I really like the dusky rose thorn pieces here, they add the dark purples back on her imbs without taking away from the skin too much. I added the nightfall silks because of their sparkles but also sinous lines, I find the shawl looks especially elegant on female skydancer poses!

Assuming you have no pieces in your hoard the outfit will cost 165g buying everything at lowest AH prices (careful with listings, all pieces are from the treasure Marketplace so if you see they cost more than 20ish gems wait for them to pop up there and buy them for treasure from the marketplace prices for these items are a bit wonky right now on the AH).

scry?sdid=3168236&skin=27796&apparel=22837,22675,21300,31070,21243,21284,3641,7684&xt=dressing.png
Icy Queen

For the Mirror scry I tried to keep the gradient more alike the runes so from purple to yellow (even though in this case too the runes were mostly covered up by the accent) because I wanted to give you an outfit with both options!

Here too I've used the Winter Wind item as it's the most simple way to add those icy touches without making the outfit wholly centered around them (unfortunately). The rose thorn crowns are the more delicate ones and come in mny different gradients which is why I've used one of them on this design as well. I tried having the two outfits be diverse enough so you could have variations in appearance thanks to the skins but not too far away from each other so you can try them out on either scry. So I used starry silks and similar apparel between the two scries!

This outfit will cost you 161g + 3kt (there are only treasure listings for Buttercup Lace Tail Ornament as the time of making the post)! Here too prices are calculated considering the lowest listing on the AH assuming you don't have any of the items. As a little side note, Twinkling Stardrapes is calculated at 80g since it is a joxar item and you can get them via the guranteed token from the chest which costs 80kt (g:tratio is mostly 1:1000 hence why I say this).
@HoraDusk

Thank you for the response! And for letting me know what to do with the dressing room next time ^^ I'm also wondering, do the names of the dressups/morphs show for you? :0

Sending payment after is definitely fine with me :D I'll check back on the post every now and then so I won't miss it. I also don't want to ping twice/make another post, so once you've finished I'll also edit my response here! Happy Gala as well :]

~

oh pft good to know about morph names for the future xD

But those outfits are GORGEOUS :0 I love the skydancer one so much, and I think being a SD helps with looking regal and elegant lol. I didn't even consider using other starsilks seeing as the runes would be covered, which is perfect because the nightfall is my favourite colour x3

I do like the mirror version as well! I liked the nebula starsilks since the yellow was less.. yellow I guess xD The buttercup items are pretty, and I do like how it includes purple too, but I think even the small amounts of yellow take away from it too much in my opinion ;w;

Like you said though, the outfits are diverse but you can interchange items, so I decided to modify the SD a little bit!

Not Found

I like the starsilks a lot, but the twinkling stardrapes are also another favourite item, and I think it can do the job of both the wingdrapes and shawl (which I agree, look very elegant on them hehe) so I used the last slot to add more of the pink silks, since I just don't like the way the beads look on the tail accessory ;u;

Not Found

But since I do still like the starsilks, I kept them in this dressup x3 Now i just have to decide whether I'll use a prismatic token on the stardrapes or not!

Thanks again for your help, I love both outfits a lot, and you've used apparel I haven't even tested out, so that's a big help in dressing her up! I think I shall make her a skydancer and save up for a bee gene now :3 I also apologise for the long post oof, I had a lot to say xD
@HoraDusk

Thank you for the response! And for letting me know what to do with the dressing room next time ^^ I'm also wondering, do the names of the dressups/morphs show for you? :0

Sending payment after is definitely fine with me :D I'll check back on the post every now and then so I won't miss it. I also don't want to ping twice/make another post, so once you've finished I'll also edit my response here! Happy Gala as well :]

~

oh pft good to know about morph names for the future xD

But those outfits are GORGEOUS :0 I love the skydancer one so much, and I think being a SD helps with looking regal and elegant lol. I didn't even consider using other starsilks seeing as the runes would be covered, which is perfect because the nightfall is my favourite colour x3

I do like the mirror version as well! I liked the nebula starsilks since the yellow was less.. yellow I guess xD The buttercup items are pretty, and I do like how it includes purple too, but I think even the small amounts of yellow take away from it too much in my opinion ;w;

Like you said though, the outfits are diverse but you can interchange items, so I decided to modify the SD a little bit!

Not Found

I like the starsilks a lot, but the twinkling stardrapes are also another favourite item, and I think it can do the job of both the wingdrapes and shawl (which I agree, look very elegant on them hehe) so I used the last slot to add more of the pink silks, since I just don't like the way the beads look on the tail accessory ;u;

Not Found

But since I do still like the starsilks, I kept them in this dressup x3 Now i just have to decide whether I'll use a prismatic token on the stardrapes or not!

Thanks again for your help, I love both outfits a lot, and you've used apparel I haven't even tested out, so that's a big help in dressing her up! I think I shall make her a skydancer and save up for a bee gene now :3 I also apologise for the long post oof, I had a lot to say xD
[center][emoji=guardian laughing size=2][/center]
@HoraDusk I have some noodle boys that are naked and need some clothes :D Username: Oktobearfest Dragons/URLs: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83189776][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/831898/83189776_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75600532][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/756006/75600532_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81120814][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/811209/81120814_350.png[/img][/url] Apparel Slots: 20 Apparel: I would like for all of the already equipped apparel to remain. For Retrowave, I want the halos to be equipped in the order that I have them in. The order doesn't matter for any of Raphael's apparel. Theme: For Raphael, I'm looking for a heavenly/angelic look, Retrowave to have a vaporwave aesthetic and for anything that matches Xerxes's colors. Maybe a purple and brown combo since those are the colors of the accent? Budget: N/A Skin: Raphael's skin is #46108, Retrowave's is #27585 and Xerxes's is #37873 Other: Thanks!
@HoraDusk

I have some noodle boys that are naked and need some clothes :D

Username: Oktobearfest
Dragons/URLs:
83189776_350.png
75600532_350.png
81120814_350.png
Apparel Slots: 20
Apparel: I would like for all of the already equipped apparel to remain. For Retrowave, I want the halos to be equipped in the order that I have them in. The order doesn't matter for any of Raphael's apparel.
Theme: For Raphael, I'm looking for a heavenly/angelic look, Retrowave to have a vaporwave aesthetic and for anything that matches Xerxes's colors. Maybe a purple and brown combo since those are the colors of the accent?
Budget: N/A
Skin: Raphael's skin is #46108, Retrowave's is #27585 and Xerxes's is #37873
Other: Thanks!
@HoraDusk Username: montrovy Do you wish to be pinged?: yes please ^^ Dragon/s URLs: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58109845][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/581099/58109845_350.png[/img][/url] Apparel Slots: 11 Special Requests Apparel: Nothing required - just letting you know I love NotN apparel + baldwin stuff Theme: n/a. Go Wild tbh Budget: Max 2kg Skin: n/a Other: In general I just want to make sure you can still see the majority of her prim / tert genes. I'm also not huge on flower falls / elemental auras. Other floating detail apparel is fine though. Tysm ^^
@HoraDusk

Username: montrovy
Do you wish to be pinged?: yes please ^^

Dragon/s URLs: 58109845_350.png

Apparel Slots: 11

Special Requests

Apparel: Nothing required - just letting you know I love NotN apparel + baldwin stuff
Theme: n/a. Go Wild tbh
Budget: Max 2kg
Skin: n/a
Other: In general I just want to make sure you can still see the majority of her prim / tert genes. I'm also not huge on flower falls / elemental auras. Other floating detail apparel is fine though.
Tysm ^^
ezgif-4-bd4873bacd.gif montro || he/him || adult
xxxxbut i stay silly :3
itrn.gif
@HoraDusk Username: ablazingstar Do you wish to be pinged?: When it's done, yes please!! Dragon/s URLs: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68574919][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/685750/68574919_350.png[/img][/url] Apparel Slots: As many as you need, I have loads and will buy more >:3 Special Requests- Theme: Scene kid, 90s inspired, as colourful as you can make it! 8D Go nuts with the budget, I just wanna see this!
@HoraDusk

Username: ablazingstar
Do you wish to be pinged?: When it's done, yes please!!

Dragon/s URLs: 68574919_350.png

Apparel Slots: As many as you need, I have loads and will buy more >:3
Special Requests-
Theme: Scene kid, 90s inspired, as colourful as you can make it! 8D Go nuts with the budget, I just wanna see this!
rLSiosd.png
bYt72YT.pngW11sAlw.pngjI9KbMj.png
gp6bQfb.pngawqKoMx.pngVAnf2q2.png
Bb9XFYa.pngAaYNmEX.pngoczO35g.png
VjdktqS.pngYMPbu9R.png
WKtl2lb.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 99 100