Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | fuka's trying doodles [C]
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 61 62
WA....WAAAA theyre so cute omg QQQ your coloring is so pretty and the chibi is so cute too... squish ;W; so nice to get these on my birthday!!! thank you for your lovely art [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1] will be sure to credit your toyhouse when i upload them!! [s]btw would you mind if i maybe colored in the chibi myself? only if you would be comfortable with it, hope you don't mind me asking! qvq[/s]
WA....WAAAA theyre so cute omg QQQ your coloring is so pretty and the chibi is so cute too... squish ;W; so nice to get these on my birthday!!! thank you for your lovely art will be sure to credit your toyhouse when i upload them!!
btw would you mind if i maybe colored in the chibi myself? only if you would be comfortable with it, hope you don't mind me asking! qvq
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
Are you comfortable with drawing a kobold? If so, I'd be happy to order.
username: Sairine
character: Dreki Klingentanz
style: pwyw
payment: 1100kT + 150G
extra: Dreki is my DnD character for a new campaign that I'm playing with my friends. She was part of a circus and did various acts with swords and knives (juggling, throwing, ...). Now, she travels around seeking for adventures together with her friends and her pet dinosaur. Personality: sincere, straight-forward, bold
Are you comfortable with drawing a kobold? If so, I'd be happy to order.
username: Sairine
character: Dreki Klingentanz
payment: 1100kT + 150G
extra: Dreki is my DnD character for a new campaign that I'm playing with my friends. She was part of a circus and did various acts with swords and knives (juggling, throwing, ...). Now, she travels around seeking for adventures together with her friends and her pet dinosaur. Personality: sincere, straight-forward, bold
tumblr_pcy9tzj_Jv_I1rwcniio6_r1_540.png
@hocotate i dont allow edits of my drawing if thats okay QwQ but im glad you like it! happy birthay ![emoji=new friend size=1] @sairine im not too experienced drawing dragon head but i can try to draw her!
@hocotate
i dont allow edits of my drawing if thats okay QwQ but im glad you like it! happy birthay !

@sairine
im not too experienced drawing dragon head but i can try to draw her!
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
KORONESUKI :3
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
no problem!! thank you for answering and for the wishes :3 have a nice day, hope to come commission you again another time [emoji=new friend size=1][emoji=heart size=1]
no problem!! thank you for answering and for the wishes :3 have a nice day, hope to come commission you again another time
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
hello! let me know if this is OK

username: mazurkas
character: here
payment: 1600g
extra: expression, etc. up to you!
hello! let me know if this is OK

username: mazurkas
character: here
payment: 1600g
extra: expression, etc. up to you!
9.jpg
@mazurkas its ok! i can draw him[emoji=new friend size=1]
@mazurkas
its ok! i can draw him
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
@sairine here she is! i hope it looks ok <: 3 [url=https://imgur.com/KzO3GMh][img]http://i.imgur.com/KzO3GMh.png[/img][/url]
@sairine
here she is! i hope it looks ok <: 3
KzO3GMh.png
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
She looks gorgeous! Thank you so much <3
She looks gorgeous! Thank you so much <3
tumblr_pcy9tzj_Jv_I1rwcniio6_r1_540.png
@mazurkas here he is! i hope its okay [emoji=new friend size=1] [url=https://imgur.com/IKTmmHt][img]http://i.imgur.com/IKTmmHt.png[/img][/url]
@mazurkas
here he is! i hope its okay
IKTmmHt.png
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx