Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello again!
Hey there! I'm actually a returning player - it's been a while since I was properly active on the site (I would hop on, feed my dragons and leave an awful lot) and I thought I should re-introduce myself. I imagine the community has changed a bit, just as I have!

My name is Vellichor - you can call me that, or Vel! I plan to change my username within the coming days, so don't be alarmed if you see my running around by a new name soon. I go by it/they/he pronouns, and I'm in my late 20s (help meeee)

I'm furry trash (yes hello am derg), a hobbyist artist, and all around nerd with a particular affinity for dragons - which I'm sure comes as no surprise to anyone here. I'm a casual gamer who enjoys things from pet sites to Animal Crossing to World of Warcraft. I am not too proud to admit that I watch the rectangle cartoon dog show. I've also started reading for leisure again, for the first time in years, and I'm always looking for good horror, dragon and fantasy book recs to consider!

I am super shy but I do my best and hope to at least engage with folks like I used to. It's nice to meet you all (again), and I look forward to interacting with the community more. :]
Hey there! I'm actually a returning player - it's been a while since I was properly active on the site (I would hop on, feed my dragons and leave an awful lot) and I thought I should re-introduce myself. I imagine the community has changed a bit, just as I have!

My name is Vellichor - you can call me that, or Vel! I plan to change my username within the coming days, so don't be alarmed if you see my running around by a new name soon. I go by it/they/he pronouns, and I'm in my late 20s (help meeee)

I'm furry trash (yes hello am derg), a hobbyist artist, and all around nerd with a particular affinity for dragons - which I'm sure comes as no surprise to anyone here. I'm a casual gamer who enjoys things from pet sites to Animal Crossing to World of Warcraft. I am not too proud to admit that I watch the rectangle cartoon dog show. I've also started reading for leisure again, for the first time in years, and I'm always looking for good horror, dragon and fantasy book recs to consider!

I am super shy but I do my best and hope to at least engage with folks like I used to. It's nice to meet you all (again), and I look forward to interacting with the community more. :]

Everyone is a time traveler. I just do it faster!

Vellichor / The Doctor | They/It/He | +3 FR
wooooooo glad to have you back!! all the derg love for u (i too am returning woooo veteran flight rising gang) [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
wooooooo glad to have you back!! all the derg love for u (i too am returning woooo veteran flight rising gang)
svIX8Q2.pngUzs8jxn.png
KMANeBa.png1vAtYxM.png
SKWYPl1.pngbYt72YT.png
HymO0Fu.pngnnBylsC.png
ZzlTOGO.png6uThYLh.png
lBAeamY.gif
[quote name="taffini" date="2023-01-22 07:18:20" ] wooooooo glad to have you back!! all the derg love for u (i too am returning woooo veteran flight rising gang) [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/quote] Thank you! And welcome back to you too! I hope you have as much fun as I am [emoji=coatl love size=1]
taffini wrote on 2023-01-22 07:18:20:
wooooooo glad to have you back!! all the derg love for u (i too am returning woooo veteran flight rising gang)

Thank you! And welcome back to you too! I hope you have as much fun as I am

Everyone is a time traveler. I just do it faster!

Vellichor / The Doctor | They/It/He | +3 FR