Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What if... crossovers?
1 2
So here's a question if anyone wants to answer. What if your favorite shows or characters had a crossover with each other?

Well, since my favorite characters and shows are Aoi Asahina, Wings of Fire, Warrior Cats, Pokémon, etc, you can tell it will turn out very chaotic as hell lol
So here's a question if anyone wants to answer. What if your favorite shows or characters had a crossover with each other?

Well, since my favorite characters and shows are Aoi Asahina, Wings of Fire, Warrior Cats, Pokémon, etc, you can tell it will turn out very chaotic as hell lol
ZQNawlx.png Some random mixels enjoyer
I've been coddling a The Magnus Archives/The Bright Sessions crossover for a while (shoves that crack ship under the rug quickly)
I've been coddling a The Magnus Archives/The Bright Sessions crossover for a while (shoves that crack ship under the rug quickly)
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
i looove pokemon crossovers. soul eater/pokemon has been something i think abt often it would be soo cool...
i looove pokemon crossovers. soul eater/pokemon has been something i think abt often it would be soo cool...
soul
they/it | 23
my favorite fandom Kingdom Hearts can crossover with just about anything so I'm not gonna count that lmao
anything with Pokemon is also always fun
other than that... my favorite series don't tend to lend themselves well to crossovers, but I think putting The World Ends With You and Final Fantasy 10 in the same room could be funny, or maybe Final Fantasy 10 and the Legend of Zelda series
my favorite fandom Kingdom Hearts can crossover with just about anything so I'm not gonna count that lmao
anything with Pokemon is also always fun
other than that... my favorite series don't tend to lend themselves well to crossovers, but I think putting The World Ends With You and Final Fantasy 10 in the same room could be funny, or maybe Final Fantasy 10 and the Legend of Zelda series
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Monhun, Pokemon, Digimon.

Thats gonna be one hell of a crossover. Imagine a Hunter trying to square up with Examon, or a trainer trying to catch Zinogre, lol
Monhun, Pokemon, Digimon.

Thats gonna be one hell of a crossover. Imagine a Hunter trying to square up with Examon, or a trainer trying to catch Zinogre, lol
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
I would always like a Marvel x DC crossover, that would be cool to see those characters interacting with each other.
I would always like a Marvel x DC crossover, that would be cool to see those characters interacting with each other.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
[quote name="PlagueAlchemist" date="2023-01-22 12:14:27" ] I would always like a Marvel x DC crossover, that would be cool to see those characters interacting with each other. [/quote] Elaborating on theirs, I think it'd be super cool for a DC's Titans x MCU's Multiverse of Madness crossover. There's already been a few comics where DC crossed with Marvel! Tim Drake (Red Robin) and Jubilee ended up dating before they got sent back to their respective worlds. Though the movies already been made, a guy could dream. I think Jason would so team up with Wanda, world domination from my two favorites, hells yeah. Also, a Supernatural x DC's Titans. Sam and Rachel would probably be besties.
PlagueAlchemist wrote on 2023-01-22 12:14:27:

Elaborating on theirs, I think it'd be super cool for a DC's Titans x MCU's Multiverse of Madness crossover. There's already been a few comics where DC crossed with Marvel! Tim Drake (Red Robin) and Jubilee ended up dating before they got sent back to their respective worlds.

Though the movies already been made, a guy could dream.

I think Jason would so team up with Wanda, world domination from my two favorites, hells yeah.

Also, a Supernatural x DC's Titans. Sam and Rachel would probably be besties.
atlas-astraea, it/its!
nls9mAp.png
I always thought Marvel x Hunger Games would be interesting.

edit: apologies if it sent multiple of my message, bad connection :/

IIIIII II @ Iscrupulous
IIIIICLAN EGO

I> "Remember you must die."
IIIIIII
[quote name="scrupulously" date="2023-01-22 12:42:27" ] I always thought Marvel x Hunger Games would be interesting. edit: apologies if it sent multiple of my message, bad connection :/ [/quote] It's okay! And I agree, I think that would be interesting tbh
scrupulously wrote on 2023-01-22 12:42:27:

It's okay! And I agree, I think that would be interesting tbh
ZQNawlx.png Some random mixels enjoyer
Stranger Things x LOTR crossover would be hilarious.

- A.
Stranger Things x LOTR crossover would be hilarious.

- A.
ACOZFAh.png sZShZzW.png Zs4VhSn.png
RyOOFff.png kseo325.png
OxagJgG.png bsTwpFg.png
KLS4Wrl.png
1 2