Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crusaders - Coli Services : OPEN!
1 2 ... 289 290 291 292 293 ... 507 508
@Valanice Finished your second hour order in Rainsong Jungle! CR's are on their way and the amount due is 80g. Notable Drops: [item=Vista: Rainsong Jungle] [item=Primary Gene: Python] [item=Primary Gene: Diamond (Aberration)] [item=Hippocampus Crate]
@Valanice
Finished your second hour order in Rainsong Jungle! CR's are on their way and the amount due is 80g.

Notable Drops:
Vista: Rainsong Jungle Primary Gene: Python Hippocampus Crate
@starmates Sorry for the wait on your order I have one hour finished and sending now.
@starmates Sorry for the wait on your order I have one hour finished and sending now.
4xn43c.png
@AlcatrazSystem if I wanted to pay in a wishlist item, one that would cover multiple grinds, what's the etiquette on pinging (like, do I still ping the whole group, since it's on more than one wishlist?), and what is the etiquette on sending the item? Is it up front or at the end? Is it a hold situation like fest payment?

The situation is that in my personal nightmare of spending any amount of time in the golem workshop testing something today, I ended up with a stone borer. I already have a stone borer. I was going to sell this extra one, but I thought perhaps I might be able to trade it here for grinding. But that's a lot of grinding, so I thought I should ask you first.
@AlcatrazSystem if I wanted to pay in a wishlist item, one that would cover multiple grinds, what's the etiquette on pinging (like, do I still ping the whole group, since it's on more than one wishlist?), and what is the etiquette on sending the item? Is it up front or at the end? Is it a hold situation like fest payment?

The situation is that in my personal nightmare of spending any amount of time in the golem workshop testing something today, I ended up with a stone borer. I already have a stone borer. I was going to sell this extra one, but I thought perhaps I might be able to trade it here for grinding. But that's a lot of grinding, so I thought I should ask you first.
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@starmates
I'll be picking up your second hour in Waterway! Another ping will be sent when the CR's are on their way
@starmates
I'll be picking up your second hour in Waterway! Another ping will be sent when the CR's are on their way
@starmates Finished your second hour order in Waterway! CR's are on their way and the amount due is 80g. Some notable drops: [item=Vermilion Harvest Vines] [item=Vermilion Harvest Sandals]
@starmates
Finished your second hour order in Waterway! CR's are on their way and the amount due is 80g.

Some notable drops:
Vermilion Harvest Vines Vermilion Harvest Sandals
@AlcatrazSystem @/Apocracy @/Nihilis @Stormfate @LordMaroo @/Xesei @/Freefire @/Faasnu @Ceylenium @/Zith @/SixCrows @colieflower @/Victoriasfandoms @NuovoSangue @OlderThanBones @/TheRedPaladin @/CrystalDragon @WolfCrystal @lostthought @LoopyLoopenzoop @Astaraela

-» Regular/LvL25 or FEST Grind: FEST
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: Woodland Path
-» 30 Minutes or 1 Hour: 1 hour
-» Payment [kt|gems]: gems
-» [FOR FEST ONLY] I would like to pre-pay to get Loot PMed to me [Y|N]: Y
@AlcatrazSystem @/Apocracy @/Nihilis @Stormfate @LordMaroo @/Xesei @/Freefire @/Faasnu @Ceylenium @/Zith @/SixCrows @colieflower @/Victoriasfandoms @NuovoSangue @OlderThanBones @/TheRedPaladin @/CrystalDragon @WolfCrystal @lostthought @LoopyLoopenzoop @Astaraela

-» Regular/LvL25 or FEST Grind: FEST
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: Woodland Path
-» 30 Minutes or 1 Hour: 1 hour
-» Payment [kt|gems]: gems
-» [FOR FEST ONLY] I would like to pre-pay to get Loot PMed to me [Y|N]: Y
3jmqeiu.png
@axololtl with a lol

fr+15 | he/him
@axololtl

Hey there.
Sorry but we don't have any fest slots left anymore.
They closed a while ago and the Forms been edited to not include the Fest option anymore.
@axololtl

Hey there.
Sorry but we don't have any fest slots left anymore.
They closed a while ago and the Forms been edited to not include the Fest option anymore.
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Kedreeva

Sincen a Stone Borers value comes up to roughly 62 hours of grinding, it would be way too much to handle as a wishlist trade.

However, since you are after the other Familiar, you would be better off to sell the Stone Borer, and use the funds to request grinding here for gems in order to get a chance of the Frost Delver. Or you use the funds to just buy one off the AH instead.

But ultimately, such a big wishlist trade is a bit unpractical.
This has also been discussed within the Team.
@Kedreeva

Sincen a Stone Borers value comes up to roughly 62 hours of grinding, it would be way too much to handle as a wishlist trade.

However, since you are after the other Familiar, you would be better off to sell the Stone Borer, and use the funds to request grinding here for gems in order to get a chance of the Frost Delver. Or you use the funds to just buy one off the AH instead.

But ultimately, such a big wishlist trade is a bit unpractical.
This has also been discussed within the Team.
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@AlcatrazSystem Alright! I'm actually not after the frost delver, I have both, I just wanted to check in to see if anyone wanted to trade for time. But, I appreciate you asking them about it, that was exactly the info I was after!
@AlcatrazSystem Alright! I'm actually not after the frost delver, I have both, I just wanted to check in to see if anyone wanted to trade for time. But, I appreciate you asking them about it, that was exactly the info I was after!
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
[center]@Carolynmbp Gooooood morning and happy Crystalline Gala! [emoji=ice rune size=1] I'll be starting your grind in the Woodland Path in just a moment, and I'll be pinging you again before I send over the haul via PMs![/center]
@Carolynmbp

Gooooood morning and happy Crystalline Gala!

I'll be starting your grind in the Woodland Path in just a moment, and I'll be pinging you again before I send over the haul via PMs!
sLpAJ21.png
1 2 ... 289 290 291 292 293 ... 507 508