Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hi friends!
i've been playing around on FR for the last week or so and i feel like i finally have the hang of it, so here i am jumping into the forums!

i'm a college student dealing with stress via dragons so i might not always be active but i'll always come around. feel free to friend me, i don't wanna feel like a loner on here anymore and i promise i won't bite (but the dergs might)

now for the quick fun facts:
1. i love to dance, read, and go on hikes
2. i have the sweetest dog ever but i love all animals
3. i unapologetically love country music along with some more acceptable indie
i've been playing around on FR for the last week or so and i feel like i finally have the hang of it, so here i am jumping into the forums!

i'm a college student dealing with stress via dragons so i might not always be active but i'll always come around. feel free to friend me, i don't wanna feel like a loner on here anymore and i promise i won't bite (but the dergs might)

now for the quick fun facts:
1. i love to dance, read, and go on hikes
2. i have the sweetest dog ever but i love all animals
3. i unapologetically love country music along with some more acceptable indie
she/her/hers

83587398.png
@rosewaterrr Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
@rosewaterrr Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
ShadowMermaid -> StarlightMermaid
XsyYMAb.png
Check out my Adoptable tab for dragons free to good homes
I've started a 100 Hatchlings Challenge! Oops, here's another!
Howdy Hi! Welcome to Flight Rising I hope you enjoy you stay! ~[emoji=gold star size=1] :)
Howdy Hi!

Welcome to Flight Rising I hope you enjoy you stay! ~ :)
welcome to the community! [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] if you need any help with anything or wanna chat, I’m open! glad to have new faces :] also clowntooth is adorable [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
welcome to the community!
if you need any help with anything or wanna chat, I’m open! glad to have new faces :]

also clowntooth is adorable
svIX8Q2.pngUzs8jxn.png
KMANeBa.png1vAtYxM.png
SKWYPl1.pngbYt72YT.png
HymO0Fu.pngnnBylsC.png
ZzlTOGO.png6uThYLh.png
lBAeamY.gif