Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] Gala OOF Raffle [R10 Prizes]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28
@oneluckyduck

Declined 2 PAs since they were level 3
@oneluckyduck

Declined 2 PAs since they were level 3
WpjbI2U.gif
Whoops, sorry about that! I copied someone else's username- well, thought I did, obviously it didn't succeed. XD
Whoops, sorry about that! I copied someone else's username- well, thought I did, obviously it didn't succeed. XD
FR+3
Very much a stupid question! I have some leveled dragons and I think I tried to send them to the wrong person. I know time is running out, but who's available that I can send these to? I just want raffle tickets, no treasure/gems.
Very much a stupid question! I have some leveled dragons and I think I tried to send them to the wrong person. I know time is running out, but who's available that I can send these to? I just want raffle tickets, no treasure/gems.
B9_L.pngo269-d01-literalstardust.pngo269-d02-literalstardust.pngo269-d03-literalstardust.pngo269-d04-literalstardust.pngo269-d05-literalstardust.pngB9_R.png4qDnNCf.png
Hex0gCq.png
@mitobites If their all ready to go now feel free to send them over. I'm not online for the spreadsheet atm but can grab a few before I head to bed. If you're gonna need a few seconds looks like Noddddd and October are both available
@mitobites If their all ready to go now feel free to send them over. I'm not online for the spreadsheet atm but can grab a few before I head to bed. If you're gonna need a few seconds looks like Noddddd and October are both available
@aura12 Thanks so much! Sending them over now.
@aura12 Thanks so much! Sending them over now.
B9_L.pngo269-d01-literalstardust.pngo269-d02-literalstardust.pngo269-d03-literalstardust.pngo269-d04-literalstardust.pngo269-d05-literalstardust.pngB9_R.png4qDnNCf.png
Hex0gCq.png
@Jaderannosaurus

Declining a PA as the dragon is lvl 1
@Jaderannosaurus

Declining a PA as the dragon is lvl 1
WpjbI2U.gif
@NomadSkye

Declining some PAs as they're level 1
@NomadSkye

Declining some PAs as they're level 1
WpjbI2U.gif
ah right sorry didn't notice that
ah right sorry didn't notice that
Sent in some dragons for today, as well as
payment for the badge that I missed. ^-^
Sent in some dragons for today, as well as
payment for the badge that I missed. ^-^
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
@Islet @Iochsi

Just wanted to let y'all know that I went offline a few minutes ago, I see that you've sent some PAs, but I can't handle them at the moment, I declined them, so please redirect to an available receiver! Sorry about the hassle
@Islet @Iochsi

Just wanted to let y'all know that I went offline a few minutes ago, I see that you've sent some PAs, but I can't handle them at the moment, I declined them, so please redirect to an available receiver! Sorry about the hassle
WpjbI2U.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28