Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bust & Chibi Artshop - Open & New Opt
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@speedypigeon aaa thats ok!! there's no rush lol <3
OHHH THAT LOOKS AMAZING SO FAR omg I love how you did the beak and the feathers on the chest and head so much it looks so good so far !!
@speedypigeon aaa thats ok!! there's no rush lol <3
OHHH THAT LOOKS AMAZING SO FAR omg I love how you did the beak and the feathers on the chest and head so much it looks so good so far !!
free_umbreon_icon_by_umbradesigns-d5k59ug.gif
@Fallowtail
Pending transfer on toyhou.se, thank you for commissioning me! I really hope you like the drawing :3
@Fallowtail
Pending transfer on toyhou.se, thank you for commissioning me! I really hope you like the drawing :3
hIMo3xJ.png f4iXRVq.png
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
DxCICZ1.png
@speedypigeon aaaa it came out AMAZING omg!!! <333 I love how you did the shaping of her head so much, the feathering looks soooo good, especially the back crest and the bit underneath the chin!! ;v; And I love how you did the scarf and the shaping of the wing aaa and your lineart is so clean and nice to look at omg...TYSM FOR DRAWING HER FOR MEEEE I love it so much!!! <33
@speedypigeon aaaa it came out AMAZING omg!!! <333 I love how you did the shaping of her head so much, the feathering looks soooo good, especially the back crest and the bit underneath the chin!! ;v; And I love how you did the scarf and the shaping of the wing aaa and your lineart is so clean and nice to look at omg...TYSM FOR DRAWING HER FOR MEEEE I love it so much!!! <33
free_umbreon_icon_by_umbradesigns-d5k59ug.gif
@Kulonei
Starting now!

@Fallowtail
I'm so glad amd thank you for the compliments! :D
@Kulonei
Starting now!

@Fallowtail
I'm so glad amd thank you for the compliments! :D
hIMo3xJ.png f4iXRVq.png
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
DxCICZ1.png
@Speedypigeon
Art type: chibi bust
Payment: da points
Information(opt): overall just a happy character. very light hearted and relaxed
Character: noah. his reference has been commissioned and isn't currently done so you can use other pieces of art to reference the hat (because its at a weird angle in that ref)

also so sorry if you're bugged by th notifications. i had to authorize you to see his gallery since it's a personal character
@Speedypigeon
Art type: chibi bust
Payment: da points
Information(opt): overall just a happy character. very light hearted and relaxed
Character: noah. his reference has been commissioned and isn't currently done so you can use other pieces of art to reference the hat (because its at a weird angle in that ref)

also so sorry if you're bugged by th notifications. i had to authorize you to see his gallery since it's a personal character
5BIQtmc.png xxxx

- Wind Council

- As Busy as A Bee: Services
- Wishlist
@IBeeJuliana
I'll notify you again once I start!
My Toyhou.se is Speedwalkingpigeon(https://toyhou.se/Speedwalkingpigeon) for the authorization(dw about notifications idm)
@IBeeJuliana
I'll notify you again once I start!
My Toyhou.se is Speedwalkingpigeon(https://toyhou.se/Speedwalkingpigeon) for the authorization(dw about notifications idm)
hIMo3xJ.png f4iXRVq.png
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
DxCICZ1.png
@Kulonei Is this sketch satisfactory? [img]https://i.imgur.com/2bac8lD.png[/img]
@Kulonei
Is this sketch satisfactory?
2bac8lD.png
hIMo3xJ.png f4iXRVq.png
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
DxCICZ1.png
@IBeeJuliana
Starting now!
Payment can be sent here
@IBeeJuliana