Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [cheap] small commissions [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@omiii

oh! i also really like cryline (i have an idea for a design already).

@hyenaglasses

thank you! i'll accept the payment once i'm done with the piece
@omiii

oh! i also really like cryline (i have an idea for a design already).

@hyenaglasses

thank you! i'll accept the payment once i'm done with the piece
vFCojAh.png
Okay so this is my OC. Her shirt is the second darkest shade of green here. Her hair looks like this. But it has glittery shapes like this but with stars instead of hearts and it is this color. The overalls that cover her shirt are just denim blue with alien and bigfoot patches and buttons. Her pants are just plain blue jeans. She has freckles. Race-wise she is Caucasian with a light tan (can also be sun burnt).
Okay so this is my OC. Her shirt is the second darkest shade of green here. Her hair looks like this. But it has glittery shapes like this but with stars instead of hearts and it is this color. The overalls that cover her shirt are just denim blue with alien and bigfoot patches and buttons. Her pants are just plain blue jeans. She has freckles. Race-wise she is Caucasian with a light tan (can also be sun burnt).
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
What would you like to do? I'm cool with anything (: ‹3
What would you like to do? I'm cool with anything (: ‹3
Celeana.gif
• Omi
• Fr + 9
• She/They
• Neurodivergent
• Wishlist
• Profile Dragon

Wkn6UA2.png
Please ping me again if I haven't responded!
Hello! Your art is so cute, I'd like to commission my girl Leaflet here if possible: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/17848247][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/178483/17848247_350.png[/img][/url] You don't need to add any apparel other than the skull mask. You could do a human version of her, or a simplified doodle, whatever is easiest for you. I'd like colored full body and I'll be paying 50g for it if that's alright.
Hello! Your art is so cute, I'd like to commission my girl Leaflet here if possible:

17848247_350.png

You don't need to add any apparel other than the skull mask. You could do a human version of her, or a simplified doodle, whatever is easiest for you.
I'd like colored full body and I'll be paying 50g for it if that's alright.
?XDQ6T=platform.png ?xKSzx=platform.png ?N16p8=platform.png ?XvDFh=platform.png
@mulderyes I sent the payment so you can accept whenever:)
@mulderyes I sent the payment so you can accept whenever:)
Phoenix
She/they
Fr time +3
Art shop!
hi everybody! update: i am working on commissions, schools just been busy this week. i'll have all current commissions done by sunday ^^
hi everybody! update: i am working on commissions, schools just been busy this week. i'll have all current commissions done by sunday ^^
vFCojAh.png
No worries and take your time!
No worries and take your time!
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
also @rubycoos

sorry for the late response, i'd be happy to draw leaflet! thank you for offering a larger pricing, it is much appreciated.
also @rubycoos

sorry for the late response, i'd be happy to draw leaflet! thank you for offering a larger pricing, it is much appreciated.
vFCojAh.png
thank you all for being patient. since school kind of hit me all at once, i'm closing the commissions to new people, however, if you have already orderd then don't worry i will be sending you our drawings ^^
thank you all for being patient. since school kind of hit me all at once, i'm closing the commissions to new people, however, if you have already orderd then don't worry i will be sending you our drawings ^^
vFCojAh.png
Take care of your health ‹3 Xyloi and Cryline can wait ‹333
Take care of your health ‹3 Xyloi and Cryline can wait ‹333
Celeana.gif
• Omi
• Fr + 9
• She/They
• Neurodivergent
• Wishlist
• Profile Dragon

Wkn6UA2.png
Please ping me again if I haven't responded!
1 2 3 4 5 6