Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Linnriel's Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3
Such fine arts and beautiful lines... 10/10 would commission [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1]
Such fine arts and beautiful lines... 10/10 would commission
4FoEmfRo_o.png
lil bump [emoji=candle size=1]
lil bump
where am i
lil bump [emoji=chameleon size=1]
lil bump
where am i
Hi!!! Your work looks fantastic...your lineart is so crisp, I'd love to commission you. [b]Type:[/b] Bust! [b]Payment method:[/b] Gems :) [b]Pose:[/b] Lookin cute [b]Extra info:[/b] The only apparel I care about is the flower! If you feel inspired to draw the hearts/scarf as well, feel free- I am happy to pay extra for any and all apparel. [b]Character:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43761811][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/437619/43761811_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Social:[/b] I'm happy to get the PNG though a message on FR! Let me know if you're interested and I can pay up front [emoji=new friend size=1]
Hi!!! Your work looks fantastic...your lineart is so crisp, I'd love to commission you.

Type: Bust!
Payment method: Gems :)
Pose: Lookin cute
Extra info: The only apparel I care about is the flower! If you feel inspired to draw the hearts/scarf as well, feel free- I am happy to pay extra for any and all apparel.
Character:
43761811_350.png
Social: I'm happy to get the PNG though a message on FR!

Let me know if you're interested and I can pay up front
41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.png
@Ithelweex aaaaa someone wants it [emoji=pearlcatcher star size=1][emoji=pearlcatcher star size=1] THANK YOU I'M REALLY HAPPY The apparel is already included in the price! I'll start as soon as I get home from work
@Ithelweex aaaaa someone wants it THANK YOU I'M REALLY HAPPY

The apparel is already included in the price! I'll start as soon as I get home from work
where am i
Hi! I thiiink you might've messed up the gems to treasure ratio.
I would like a commission but don't know what dragon for yet, so I'm replying to save this thread (unless you want to pick hsjsj) ‹3 (:
Hi! I thiiink you might've messed up the gems to treasure ratio.
I would like a commission but don't know what dragon for yet, so I'm replying to save this thread (unless you want to pick hsjsj) ‹3 (:
Celeana.gif
• Omi
• Fr + 9
• She/They
• Neurodivergent
• Wishlist
• Profile Dragon

Wkn6UA2.png
Please ping me again if I haven't responded!
@Omiii OH I DID MESS UP
Thank you for the warning and for wanting the commission <3333! I'll wait for you to choose bc my decision making is worse than my math
@Omiii OH I DID MESS UP
Thank you for the warning and for wanting the commission <3333! I'll wait for you to choose bc my decision making is worse than my math
where am i
Muwhaha fair enoughh, and you're welcome!!

[edit: do you have reference art for chibi?]
Muwhaha fair enoughh, and you're welcome!!

[edit: do you have reference art for chibi?]
Celeana.gif
• Omi
• Fr + 9
• She/They
• Neurodivergent
• Wishlist
• Profile Dragon

Wkn6UA2.png
Please ping me again if I haven't responded!
@Omii unfortunately only human chibi, and they were my first (EX 1, EX 2)

Though, since I don't have examples, I can make the rough sketch for you and then you decide if you want me to continue or not
@Omii unfortunately only human chibi, and they were my first (EX 1, EX 2)

Though, since I don't have examples, I can make the rough sketch for you and then you decide if you want me to continue or not
where am i
[center]Artistic bump![/center] [center][emoji=palette size=1][/center]
Artistic bump!
4FoEmfRo_o.png
1 2 3