Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [ Discord ] - Dragons Keep
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Ho boy it's been a hot second since I've seen this thread but I've dug it up to wish our darling @wickedpixie a very happy & special birthday! <3 I can't believe it's already been two years since I've joined the server, seems like it's only been a few months at most :p When I first joined it was completely by accident cause I misclicked & the link threw me in the DK discord. I never intended to stay but everyone was so nice & chill that even my awkward self ended up enjoying it. It's been a lot of fun interacting with everyone & participating in giveaways, movie nights, & DK holidays. I have the honor of running the birthday giftbomb channel & honestly I've never seen a more generous bunch of people. It's honestly heartwarming to see everyone come together to send someone gifts on their special day. Pixie don't think I've let ya off the hook after my last birthday with that wildclaw scroll that helped me gene my beautiful [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61914387]boy[/url] <3 Your gift actually made me cry lol. One of these days when you come back from your hiatus i'm gonna repay you in full for that so be ready >:3c Till then enjoy your break & come back to us well rested! I hope you have a wonderful day Pix <3 [center][img]https://pusheen.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Stormy-Birthday-2021.gif[/img][/center]
Ho boy it's been a hot second since I've seen this thread but I've dug it up to wish our darling @wickedpixie a very happy & special birthday! <3

I can't believe it's already been two years since I've joined the server, seems like it's only been a few months at most :p When I first joined it was completely by accident cause I misclicked & the link threw me in the DK discord. I never intended to stay but everyone was so nice & chill that even my awkward self ended up enjoying it. It's been a lot of fun interacting with everyone & participating in giveaways, movie nights, & DK holidays.

I have the honor of running the birthday giftbomb channel & honestly I've never seen a more generous bunch of people. It's honestly heartwarming to see everyone come together to send someone gifts on their special day. Pixie don't think I've let ya off the hook after my last birthday with that wildclaw scroll that helped me gene my beautiful boy <3 Your gift actually made me cry lol. One of these days when you come back from your hiatus i'm gonna repay you in full for that so be ready >:3c Till then enjoy your break & come back to us well rested! I hope you have a wonderful day Pix <3
Stormy-Birthday-2021.gif
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
I love participating in the birthday gift bombs DK hosts
I love participating in the birthday gift bombs DK hosts
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
Love the little community I've found in this server, seeing everyone's creativity between scries and outfits and ideas, and the giveaways are really awesome!
Love the little community I've found in this server, seeing everyone's creativity between scries and outfits and ideas, and the giveaways are really awesome!
b7fepcb.png
Always enjoy the memes shared here, and everyone's super friendly c: <3
Always enjoy the memes shared here, and everyone's super friendly c: <3
0bbe86d98de17f9f3df6a01b74bba9e7ad0d6b02.png
I love how kind DK is. The server's really wholesome, always has great things to check out and participate in, and many wonderful people to meet!
I love how kind DK is. The server's really wholesome, always has great things to check out and participate in, and many wonderful people to meet!
HCNNZeS.pngFY88vH7.png
DK is such a nice server to be in. they often host giveaways and i love all the engagement i get with others in there!
DK is such a nice server to be in. they often host giveaways and i love all the engagement i get with others in there!
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
MEMORY PROBLEMS- KINDLY REMIND
Have been in server for like a year+. You get everything you need in here. Pink, people, scrying and crying....
Have been in server for like a year+. You get everything you need in here. Pink, people, scrying and crying....
eE6RhYO.png
I've been a member of the Dragon's Keep for about a year now, and have watched it grow and change in great ways. I like it here, everyone's friendly. ^v^
I've been a member of the Dragon's Keep for about a year now, and have watched it grow and change in great ways. I like it here, everyone's friendly. ^v^
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
Everyone is always friendly even when you are mostly a lurker! ^^
Everyone is always friendly even when you are mostly a lurker! ^^
tumblr_pc6bwifCPS1xpp0t6o5_100.pngtumblr_pc6bwifCPS1xpp0t6o4_100.png
Wish list!!!
2+ fr time
Been with the server for a little over 2 years & some of my favorite memories are during the DK Easter Egg event. Everyone who wants to participate gets to decorate as many egg templates as they want and usually there are a few meme inspired eggs which are always fun to laugh at. The eggs are then hidden in cluttered I-Spy type photos and it's a race to see who in the discord can find the most hidden eggs. Sometimes you can win dragon eggs which is an added bonus :p whole thing is super fun!
Been with the server for a little over 2 years & some of my favorite memories are during the DK Easter Egg event. Everyone who wants to participate gets to decorate as many egg templates as they want and usually there are a few meme inspired eggs which are always fun to laugh at. The eggs are then hidden in cluttered I-Spy type photos and it's a race to see who in the discord can find the most hidden eggs. Sometimes you can win dragon eggs which is an added bonus :p whole thing is super fun!
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21