Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cetra's Art Shoppe | Gijinkas & More!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="Hyperion1312" date="2019-06-15 16:50:15" ] Order #1 username: Hyperion 1312 art type: 70x70 pixel icon full price: 200g character references: Mitch extra notes: you don't have to include his yellow face paint if you don't want to Order #2 username: Hyperion1312 art type: 70x70 pixel icon full price: 200g character references: Cato extra notes: the daddy shirt was a joke not part of his actual reference. He usually wears light, pastel colored tunic type shirts [/quote] i have no problem including the yellow face paint. c: any particular expression you'd like on either of them?
Hyperion1312 wrote on 2019-06-15 16:50:15:
Order #1
username: Hyperion 1312
art type: 70x70 pixel icon
full price: 200g
character references: Mitch
extra notes: you don't have to include his yellow face paint if you don't want to

Order #2
username: Hyperion1312
character references: Cato
extra notes: the daddy shirt was a joke not part of his actual reference. He usually wears light, pastel colored tunic type shirts

i have no problem including the yellow face paint. c: any particular expression you'd like on either of them?
cV247km.png
[quote name="Cetra" date="2019-06-15 17:15:05" ] [quote name="Hyperion1312" date="2019-06-15 16:50:15" ] Order #1 username: Hyperion 1312 art type: 70x70 pixel icon full price: 200g character references: Mitch extra notes: you don't have to include his yellow face paint if you don't want to Order #2 username: Hyperion1312 art type: 70x70 pixel icon full price: 200g character references: Cato extra notes: the daddy shirt was a joke not part of his actual reference. He usually wears light, pastel colored tunic type shirts [/quote] i have no problem including the yellow face paint. c: any particular expression you'd like on either of them? [/quote] For Mitch maybe a grin or something that shows his high energy. For Cato maybe something flustered or flirty?
Cetra wrote on 2019-06-15 17:15:05:
Hyperion1312 wrote on 2019-06-15 16:50:15:
Order #1
username: Hyperion 1312
character references: Mitch
extra notes: you don't have to include his yellow face paint if you don't want to

Order #2
username: Hyperion1312
character references: Cato
extra notes: the daddy shirt was a joke not part of his actual reference. He usually wears light, pastel colored tunic type shirts

i have no problem including the yellow face paint. c: any particular expression you'd like on either of them?

For Mitch maybe a grin or something that shows his high energy.
For Cato maybe something flustered or flirty?
+3 FR TIME
13101953_feqVDakXJq5BQaE.gifrt9IgRx.gif13101953_feqVDakXJq5BQaE.gif
!
!
cV247km.png
hello, everyone! i've made a triumphant return to flight rising, and a lot has changed with my art in 3 years. i'm happy to say that i am reviving my art shop! there is a little spring cleaning i need to do, but i have added the following:
  • more examples of recent artwork (i will be adding more soon!)
  • updated twitter link !! (important)
  • added more to my wishlist (i'm re-doing my lair!)

i will be accepting 3 slots to start. please read my rules, and note that i am only accepting flightrising currency atm. i will try to get back to you as soon as possible if you have any inquiries!
hello, everyone! i've made a triumphant return to flight rising, and a lot has changed with my art in 3 years. i'm happy to say that i am reviving my art shop! there is a little spring cleaning i need to do, but i have added the following:
  • more examples of recent artwork (i will be adding more soon!)
  • updated twitter link !! (important)
  • added more to my wishlist (i'm re-doing my lair!)

i will be accepting 3 slots to start. please read my rules, and note that i am only accepting flightrising currency atm. i will try to get back to you as soon as possible if you have any inquiries!
cV247km.png
username: vaalravn
art type: waist up
full price: 2000kt
character references: link
extra notes: let me know if he’s too complicated!
welcome_to_my_private_garden_by_alaskass-d8r6yhz.png
[quote name="VAALRAVN" date="2023-01-17 19:07:20" ] username: vaalravn art type: waist up full price: 2000kt character references: link extra notes: let me know if he’s too complicated! [/quote] not at all :) he looks really fun! do you have a particular pose in mind? if not, i'll get started on a sketch for you!
VAALRAVN wrote on 2023-01-17 19:07:20:

not at all :) he looks really fun! do you have a particular pose in mind? if not, i'll get started on a sketch for you!
cV247km.png
[quote name="Cetra" date="2023-01-17 19:08:49" ] [quote name="VAALRAVN" date="2023-01-17 19:07:20" ] username: vaalravn art type: waist up full price: 2000kt character references: link extra notes: let me know if he’s too complicated! [/quote] not at all :) he looks really fun! do you have a particular pose in mind? if not, i'll get started on a sketch for you! [/quote] Pose is fully up to you!! Have fun ???? I’ll send treasure now
Cetra wrote on 2023-01-17 19:08:49:
VAALRAVN wrote on 2023-01-17 19:07:20:

not at all :) he looks really fun! do you have a particular pose in mind? if not, i'll get started on a sketch for you!

Pose is fully up to you!! Have fun ???? I’ll send treasure now
welcome_to_my_private_garden_by_alaskass-d8r6yhz.png
username: Leeviathans
art type: pixel bust!
full price: 500g
character references: here!
extra notes: she's a shy gal, so anything like that can work!
Lux-SpectreV2_FLIPPED.gif
icon_bestiary.png
810/995
Wishlist

ACOZFAh.png06xk8gV.png
light_2.png lightshade.png
slowly becoming a gen1 hoarder
my username is Leeviathans with an s!!
username: endsinger
art type: digital icon
full price: 1000kt
character references: link!
extra notes: you can draw him with the horns he has in his dragon form if you want!
username: endsinger
art type: digital icon
full price: 1000kt
character references: link!
extra notes: you can draw him with the horns he has in his dragon form if you want!
61261722_Dbz0E3y8ordnBWj.png fenrir/vash

he/they/xe/it

fr+2

trading OCs here!
[quote name="Leeviathans" date="2023-01-18 22:37:28" ] username: Leeviathans art type: pixel bust! full price: 500g character references: here! extra notes: she's a shy gal, so anything like that can work! [/quote] oooh! i love her colors! i will have a sketch for you later tonight. :)
Leeviathans wrote on 2023-01-18 22:37:28:

oooh! i love her colors! i will have a sketch for you later tonight. :)
cV247km.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8