Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cetra's Art Shoppe | Gijinkas & More!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'd love to be added to your pinglist! I've gotta remember to come back some time~
I'd love to be added to your pinglist! I've gotta remember to come back some time~
image20.jpg
are you still open? and how many can we order at once?
are you still open? and how many can we order at once?
+3 FR TIME
13101953_feqVDakXJq5BQaE.gifrt9IgRx.gif13101953_feqVDakXJq5BQaE.gif
@Cetra

I kind of have the same question as listed above :> Are you open to take orders & could I maybe order 2-3 pieces at once? I really love your art style, it's very cute!
@Cetra

I kind of have the same question as listed above :> Are you open to take orders & could I maybe order 2-3 pieces at once? I really love your art style, it's very cute!
@Cetra

Woooowww hi!! I would LOVE to place an order if you're open, I can edit this with a form if you are, if not I would love to be added to a pinglist or somethin'!
@Cetra

Woooowww hi!! I would LOVE to place an order if you're open, I can edit this with a form if you are, if not I would love to be added to a pinglist or somethin'!
mirror_chib47.png
@GlitchyOddy @Hyperion1312 @Exeidur @Volkihar [img]https://i.imgur.com/2PwfTR6.png[/img] hello everyone !! thank you for your interest !! just to bulk answer the questions: 1. i am always open for business unless otherwise stated!! (i bump my thread every day!) 2. i am a bit of a worker bee, so i do like to take as much as i can at once. this is much easier for me, because once i get in the mood for drawing, i tend to draw a lot. this means that orders are normally done the same day as everyone else's! however, i would probably put a limit of 4 pieces per order. 3. because of the above reasons and the fact i'm kind of new to the idea of one, i don't currently have a pinglist set up! you are automatically added to my queue when you place your order and i quote it.
@GlitchyOddy @Hyperion1312 @Exeidur @Volkihar

2PwfTR6.png

hello everyone !! thank you for your interest !!

just to bulk answer the questions:

1. i am always open for business unless otherwise stated!! (i bump my thread every day!)

2. i am a bit of a worker bee, so i do like to take as much as i can at once. this is much easier for me, because once i get in the mood for drawing, i tend to draw a lot. this means that orders are normally done the same day as everyone else's! however, i would probably put a limit of 4 pieces per order.

3. because of the above reasons and the fact i'm kind of new to the idea of one, i don't currently have a pinglist set up! you are automatically added to my queue when you place your order and i quote it.
cV247km.png
@Cetra

Thanks for your quick message! I'll be ordering two pieces from you then~ Maybe I'll come back for more later, if I gather the funds :>
Let me know if you don't like either of the characters! I've quite a few more to pick from ^^

Order 1
username: Exeidur
art type: Digital fullbody
full price: 2500G/kT
character references: Dhaval here, first 2 images in his gallery are most accurate
extra notes: He's got a full-length ring on one of his fingers, but you can't see it well on his pieces. I'd like to have it included, but how it looks is kind of up to your imagination :>

Order 2
art type: Digital Waist-up actually I'll make this a fullbody as well :>
character references: Nyx <3
extra notes: Absolutely love this character, and I think she'd look absolutely adorable in your style! Should you not like her though, or rather draw another one of my characters, you could do Sephina or Alice instead :>
@Cetra

Thanks for your quick message! I'll be ordering two pieces from you then~ Maybe I'll come back for more later, if I gather the funds :>
Let me know if you don't like either of the characters! I've quite a few more to pick from ^^

Order 1
character references: Dhaval here, first 2 images in his gallery are most accurate
extra notes: He's got a full-length ring on one of his fingers, but you can't see it well on his pieces. I'd like to have it included, but how it looks is kind of up to your imagination :>

Order 2
extra notes: Absolutely love this character, and I think she'd look absolutely adorable in your style! Should you not like her though, or rather draw another one of my characters, you could do Sephina or Alice instead :>
@Cetra
username: Volkihar
art type: Icon! (Not the pixel kind!)
full price: 500g and 500kt!
character references: https://gencocohasocs.tumblr.com/Reverence has everything you'll need!
extra notes: I'd love to see him cracking his knuckles, ready for a fight! A cocky grin on his face and hair a little tousled?
@Cetra
character references: https://gencocohasocs.tumblr.com/Reverence has everything you'll need!
extra notes: I'd love to see him cracking his knuckles, ready for a fight! A cocky grin on his face and hair a little tousled?
mirror_chib47.png
Order #1
username: Hyperion 1312
art type: 70x70 pixel icon
full price: 200g
character references: Mitch
extra notes: you don't have to include his yellow face paint if you don't want to

Order #2
username: Hyperion1312
character references: Cato
extra notes: the daddy shirt was a joke not part of his actual reference. He usually wears light, pastel colored tunic type shirts
Order #1
username: Hyperion 1312
character references: Mitch
extra notes: you don't have to include his yellow face paint if you don't want to

Order #2
username: Hyperion1312
character references: Cato
extra notes: the daddy shirt was a joke not part of his actual reference. He usually wears light, pastel colored tunic type shirts
+3 FR TIME
13101953_feqVDakXJq5BQaE.gifrt9IgRx.gif13101953_feqVDakXJq5BQaE.gif
[quote name="Exeidur" date="2019-06-15 16:28:51" ] @Cetra Thanks for your quick message! I'll be ordering two pieces from you then~ Maybe I'll come back for more later, if I gather the funds :> Let me know if you don't like either of the characters! I've quite a few more to pick from ^^ Order 1 username: Exeidur art type: Digital fullbody full price: 2500G/kT character references: Dhaval here, first 2 images in his gallery are most accurate extra notes: He's got a full-length ring on one of his fingers, but you can't see it well on his pieces. I'd like to have it included, but how it looks is kind of up to your imagination :> Order 2 art type: Digital Waist-up actually I'll make this a fullbody as well :> full price: 2500G/kT character references: Nyx <3 extra notes: Absolutely love this character, and I think she'd look absolutely adorable in your style! Should you not like her though, or rather draw another one of my characters, you could do Sephina or Alice instead :> [/quote] i adore both of these characters and can work with them! is there any particular kind of pose you'd like for either of them, considering they are fullbody?
Exeidur wrote on 2019-06-15 16:28:51:
@Cetra

Order 1

Order 2

i adore both of these characters and can work with them! is there any particular kind of pose you'd like for either of them, considering they are fullbody?
cV247km.png
[quote name="Volkihar" date="2019-06-15 16:39:02" ] @Cetra username: Volkihar art type: Icon! (Not the pixel kind!) full price: 500g and 500kt! character references: https://gencocohasocs.tumblr.com/Reverence has everything you'll need! extra notes: I'd love to see him cracking his knuckles, ready for a fight! A cocky grin on his face and hair a little tousled? [/quote] alrighty ! can do~ i'll most likely have a set of expressions for you to view when you get the sketch, just because i have several ideas in mind.
Volkihar wrote on 2019-06-15 16:39:02:
@Cetra

alrighty ! can do~ i'll most likely have a set of expressions for you to view when you get the sketch, just because i have several ideas in mind.
cV247km.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8