Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking For: Arlo's Artifacts Buddies
1 2
Edit: Due to the interest. I'm leaving this thread up. However, I've gained quite a few buddies. Feel free to ask the others in the thread if they want buddies or not. I'll still allow friends, but I don't have quite the hoard of notes anymore. lol

Hi there! I hope I put this in the right location! I have run into the alarmingly common problem of my friend's list being most inactive. I'm not super talkative on here since I keep weird hours, but I love Arlo's!

So to the point I am looking for fellow Arlo's Ancient Artifacts friends to share notes with! I have a lot of notes to share and so many things to uncover! Anyone wanna be research buddies to uncover stuff?
Edit: Due to the interest. I'm leaving this thread up. However, I've gained quite a few buddies. Feel free to ask the others in the thread if they want buddies or not. I'll still allow friends, but I don't have quite the hoard of notes anymore. lol

Hi there! I hope I put this in the right location! I have run into the alarmingly common problem of my friend's list being most inactive. I'm not super talkative on here since I keep weird hours, but I love Arlo's!

So to the point I am looking for fellow Arlo's Ancient Artifacts friends to share notes with! I have a lot of notes to share and so many things to uncover! Anyone wanna be research buddies to uncover stuff?
Nocturnal People of the World Unite! Quietly. With Afternoon Naps. Lol
OgfyUtM.png
@Shikokudarkstar I have 25 that I can swap with you c:
@Shikokudarkstar I have 25 that I can swap with you c:
26979.gifHQxWOvF.gifceIYuqO.pngPicsart_23-11-11_11-50-01-265.png47O9KMz.pngx4vXz.gifIOEPL.gif
Ayyy i'd love to be your research buddy! Let's dig down together
Ayyy i'd love to be your research buddy! Let's dig down together
4FoEmfRo_o.png
Whooot! Let the research begin!
Whooot! Let the research begin!
OgfyUtM.png
I know i'm late but I'd be willing too!
I know i'm late but I'd be willing too!
Greetings, mortals. Give me your souls or perish.
@Shikokudarkstar I'm looking for some digging buddies too! All of my friends list seems to be inactive now :')
@Shikokudarkstar I'm looking for some digging buddies too! All of my friends list seems to be inactive now :')
1dLHcL0.png
@IvoryEyes Sure thing! I don't have as many notes as before but I'm game for Arlo buddies.
@IvoryEyes Sure thing! I don't have as many notes as before but I'm game for Arlo buddies.
OgfyUtM.png
Hi! I'm looking for some active friends for Arlo's artifacts too :D Can I add you guys?
Hi! I'm looking for some active friends for Arlo's artifacts too :D Can I add you guys?
Ooo I'd love to be your research buddy!
Ooo I'd love to be your research buddy!
LEpJMnn.png
sNuSVZA.png
rI18gRz.png

bJs5ioz.gif
@Shikokudarkstar no worries at all, and thanks![emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
@Shikokudarkstar no worries at all, and thanks!
1dLHcL0.png
1 2