Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WHAT are your JOBS??
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 69 70
I work in customer service. I used to work as a production employee in a factory, but during covid that all got shut down and I needed something new. Got into customer service through my sister and ended up just naturally fitting in the job so I'm not planning on going back to my factory job any time soon.
I work in customer service. I used to work as a production employee in a factory, but during covid that all got shut down and I needed something new. Got into customer service through my sister and ended up just naturally fitting in the job so I'm not planning on going back to my factory job any time soon.
P5dRHZ6.png
I'm a student! But i'm really looking to go into cyber security and forensics. I want to work i either in big tech protecting them, in the army, or with the police! I wanted to be a game developer at some point but i hope i can help my bsf with that.

Currently looking for part time though :/
I'm a student! But i'm really looking to go into cyber security and forensics. I want to work i either in big tech protecting them, in the army, or with the police! I wanted to be a game developer at some point but i hope i can help my bsf with that.

Currently looking for part time though :/
fnlwsfD.png crypt

he/him
I'm finishing up my master's program to be a music teacher!

when im not doing that, I sub in schools and work customer service at a museum in a nearby tourist spot :)
I'm finishing up my master's program to be a music teacher!

when im not doing that, I sub in schools and work customer service at a museum in a nearby tourist spot :)
LEpJMnn.png
KNdRBxl.png
Gjf5omr.png
jA5A7gu.png
cutkr0S.png
NlmYDAS.png
EL8P38X.png
4w8OesX.png
mlHpBMC.png
feXtM27.png
7ewyNmz.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
ylvJy9P.png
I'm an art student that's about to graduate. Currently volunteering at a natural history museum, and I'm looking forward to see if I can get a job there :)

Nope, I don't want to live off an art/design-related job. I want to keep art a thing that I love to do, and not stress out of it.
I'm an art student that's about to graduate. Currently volunteering at a natural history museum, and I'm looking forward to see if I can get a job there :)

Nope, I don't want to live off an art/design-related job. I want to keep art a thing that I love to do, and not stress out of it.
Q33Zy68n_o.pngMVMyQplF_o.png
I'm an outpatient nurse (the guy that comes to your house to look after you if you can't do so by yourself). Or I was I quit last week. Not to be super negative but healthcare is a total drag in terms of hours and pay and off the wall managers.

I've applied to some schools though! I did some teaching courses in uni and I enjoyed them a lot.
I'm an outpatient nurse (the guy that comes to your house to look after you if you can't do so by yourself). Or I was I quit last week. Not to be super negative but healthcare is a total drag in terms of hours and pay and off the wall managers.

I've applied to some schools though! I did some teaching courses in uni and I enjoyed them a lot.
ef748996fa6acdd9ae396179aa3901f1b2fde49c.png
8d1b0fa6b9b2b06a1883ea7172045f1c78e1815a.png
I'm currently a student but also wait tables and model part-time!
I'm currently a student but also wait tables and model part-time!
image0.gif
I am a student currently; I'm studying to be a game developer!
I am a student currently; I'm studying to be a game developer!
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
Wow this thread is old! I wonder how many of the students in 2014 are working in their fields now. I hope a lot of them!

Right now I'm doing backgrounds for an animated show. It's fun!
Wow this thread is old! I wonder how many of the students in 2014 are working in their fields now. I hope a lot of them!

Right now I'm doing backgrounds for an animated show. It's fun!
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
currently have a job at a cake shop with an interview for a pharmacy coming up, but i'm still not sure what i want to do fulltime
currently have a job at a cake shop with an interview for a pharmacy coming up, but i'm still not sure what i want to do fulltime
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
I am currently studying Indiegame Development and is also working on smaller games inside the study.

One of my dream jobs so Im excited to enter the field! Always a bit scary to join the gaming field as a woman, but I'm having a blast so far!
I am currently studying Indiegame Development and is also working on smaller games inside the study.

One of my dream jobs so Im excited to enter the field! Always a bit scary to join the gaming field as a woman, but I'm having a blast so far!
6PE4kKX.gif
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 69 70