Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Water Runestone (R4R)
I am in need of a [item=water runestone] to brew the [item=water tome] as a gift for someone! I have [item=plague runestone] x3 [item=light runestone] [item=arcane runestone] and [item=ice runestone] for trade! I'm happy to trade in other items (fams/food/app) I have given away ALL currency as my leaving-FR ritual, but if currency is 100% preferred I can sell the items to get the amount. Am subscribed to thread!! [u][b]PLS OVERCHARGE ME: I want to give away everything in my hoard/lair before I leave anyways![/b][/u]
I am in need of a Water Runestone to brew the Water Tome as a gift for someone!

I have
Plague Runestone x3 Light Runestone Arcane Runestone and Ice Runestone for trade!

I'm happy to trade in other items (fams/food/app)
I have given away ALL currency as my leaving-FR ritual, but if currency is 100% preferred I can sell the items to get the amount.

Am subscribed to thread!!

PLS OVERCHARGE ME: I want to give away everything in my hoard/lair before I leave anyways!
942fhpK.pngWitchy Adoptables OPEN AND HIRING | Wishlist | Butterfae Raffle!
Yup! I have an extra water runestone- could take all your runestones and then 70g worth of familiars or apparel? Water runestones are apparently worht 100g, and all the otherrunetstones are about 5g each

EDIT: added the pink @L1lith
Yup! I have an extra water runestone- could take all your runestones and then 70g worth of familiars or apparel? Water runestones are apparently worht 100g, and all the otherrunetstones are about 5g each

EDIT: added the pink @L1lith
Minecraft Splash Text Be Like
Grandrath Welcomes You
| Cadmus | | He/They | FR+3 (EST) |
| link | Wishlist | Fandragons | link | . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
3a2eEFc.gif
@DragoniaClaw
Of course! I've aready given away one of the plague runestones unfortunately, I'll dub in with another 5g worth of stuff!
@DragoniaClaw
Of course! I've aready given away one of the plague runestones unfortunately, I'll dub in with another 5g worth of stuff!
942fhpK.pngWitchy Adoptables OPEN AND HIRING | Wishlist | Butterfae Raffle!