Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LF: Bladedboa/SerratedSnake H:Familiars
Hi! So I'm trying to get all of my fiona's familiars done by 2024, it's my little goal of the year- anyways I'm looking to swap a familiar in my bestiary of equal value for one of those two familiars (((Or the silver/golden beast so I can get a rainbow beast, although I'm not sure what rare familiars I have that are in similar value ooooof so if anyone has one I could rent or like get lended I'll pay a pretty penny!
Hi! So I'm trying to get all of my fiona's familiars done by 2024, it's my little goal of the year- anyways I'm looking to swap a familiar in my bestiary of equal value for one of those two familiars (((Or the silver/golden beast so I can get a rainbow beast, although I'm not sure what rare familiars I have that are in similar value ooooof so if anyone has one I could rent or like get lended I'll pay a pretty penny!
Chilis / 20 / they/them / trans/queer
I have both the bladed boa and serrated snake fams! although im not much of a familiar enthusiast, id sell the pair at a small discount if ur willing to pay in gems?
I have both the bladed boa and serrated snake fams! although im not much of a familiar enthusiast, id sell the pair at a small discount if ur willing to pay in gems?
UMA wishlist
WARNING: Will sell soul to obtain all the sunflower themed UMAs!

Like please, if you have any that have sunflowers in it that I dont have yet I want it. PM me about it, ill make a deal! I want them all! Minus imperial tho
[quote name="Goldensong" date="2023-01-07 18:00:18" ] I have both the bladed boa and serrated snake fams! although im not much of a familiar enthusiast, id sell the pair at a small discount if ur willing to pay in gems? [/quote] Unfortunately I only have 12 gems to my name :,(( If there are any fams you need I’m down to do a swap and send the 12 gems over, the cheapest they are on the AH is 95 gems for the boa and the snake is 120g so the minimum for the two would be 215g, 203g is minus my 12, so if I have a few fams you need worth 203 gems feel free to lemme know!
Goldensong wrote on 2023-01-07 18:00:18:

Unfortunately I only have 12 gems to my name :,(( If there are any fams you need I’m down to do a swap and send the 12 gems over, the cheapest they are on the AH is 95 gems for the boa and the snake is 120g so the minimum for the two would be 215g, 203g is minus my 12, so if I have a few fams you need worth 203 gems feel free to lemme know!
up
up
hey i have both snakeys i could trade you!! :D if youd like im happy to take an offer for them both in fams i dont have in my bestiary yet :3
hey i have both snakeys i could trade you!! :D if youd like im happy to take an offer for them both in fams i dont have in my bestiary yet :3
||
||
||
||
||
||
. .. zilla - 25 - he/him

SUPZzVm.gif
. . . ||
||
||
||
||
||
. . .
5hUIhs7.gif5hUIhs7.gif5hUIhs7.gif5hUIhs7.gif
ePOliyb.pngAaYNmEX.png
bYt72YT.png5ouR6ge.png
0MTaj3d.pngpyAp3dI.png
5hF3FGk.pngYMPbu9R.png
. . . ||
||
||
||
||
||
. . . avvie derg: peeps
..02EJkdw.png
. . . ||
||
||
||
||
||
[quote name="Zi11a" date="2023-01-08 15:38:29" ] hey i have both snakeys i could trade you!! :D if youd like im happy to take an offer for them both in fams i dont have in my bestiary yet :3 [/quote] Slay! I found two that I have that I'd defs trade- I have an Anomolous Nekomata, and a bubble nymph if those work!
Zi11a wrote on 2023-01-08 15:38:29:

Slay! I found two that I have that I'd defs trade- I have an Anomolous Nekomata, and a bubble nymph if those work!
up
up
[quote name="@Chilis" date="2023-01-08 19:32:23" ] [quote name="Zi11a" date="2023-01-08 15:38:29" ] hey i have both snakeys i could trade you!! :D if youd like im happy to take an offer for them both in fams i dont have in my bestiary yet :3 [/quote] Slay! I found two that I have that I'd defs trade- I have an Anomolous Nekomata, and a bubble nymph if those work! [/quote] AHHH sorry i forgot to check this!! i wasnt tagged so i didnt see xD if you still want to trade i am more than happy to!! just ping and lmk if so [emoji=new friend size=1]
@Chilis wrote on 2023-01-08 19:32:23:
Zi11a wrote on 2023-01-08 15:38:29:

Slay! I found two that I have that I'd defs trade- I have an Anomolous Nekomata, and a bubble nymph if those work!

AHHH sorry i forgot to check this!! i wasnt tagged so i didnt see xD if you still want to trade i am more than happy to!! just ping and lmk if so
||
||
||
||
||
||
. .. zilla - 25 - he/him

SUPZzVm.gif
. . . ||
||
||
||