Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OC Purge/Cleanout!!!
1 2
Hello folks and dragons! I am looking for selling/trading my disconnected OCs.

https://toyhou.se/xurkitree/characters

I am looking for art of my OCs (mainly) and money (pwyw) (must be done via ko-fi, paypal is banned in my country), and I do accept other characters as well (not really picky, but as long as the design really speaks to me).
I may accept treasure/gems too.

For art offers, I mostly have anthro furries and humanoids, if you only draw quadrupedals, I can find a solution as well.

I'll be following this thread, so no need to ping me (you can if you wanna).

You can reach out to me via PMs, if you want to keep yourself private.
Hello folks and dragons! I am looking for selling/trading my disconnected OCs.

https://toyhou.se/xurkitree/characters

I am looking for art of my OCs (mainly) and money (pwyw) (must be done via ko-fi, paypal is banned in my country), and I do accept other characters as well (not really picky, but as long as the design really speaks to me).
I may accept treasure/gems too.

For art offers, I mostly have anthro furries and humanoids, if you only draw quadrupedals, I can find a solution as well.

I'll be following this thread, so no need to ping me (you can if you wanna).

You can reach out to me via PMs, if you want to keep yourself private.
forum-signature.png
nerd
nerd
IMG_20190727_134914.png
bump!
bump!
forum-signature.png
morning bump!
morning bump!
forum-signature.png
I was wondering if i could grab Greif. Would 100g, 500kt or an art commission work?
I was wondering if i could grab Greif. Would 100g, 500kt or an art commission work?
BJmjb0y.pngT45QsK.png T4G0l9.png
@Pinpris How much would Sophie be in FR currency?
[quote name="NicolasBourbaki" date="2023-01-07 07:22:52" ] I was wondering if i could grab Greif. Would 100g, 500kt or an art commission work? [/quote] @NicolasBourbaki An art commission would do wonders! Before I PM you about the OC(s) I'd like you to draw, may I know what type of art (fullbody, halfbody, etc.) and how many pieces you plan on drawing for her (like, two headshots, a fullbody and a halfbody etc.)?
NicolasBourbaki wrote on 2023-01-07 07:22:52:
@NicolasBourbaki
An art commission would do wonders!

Before I PM you about the OC(s) I'd like you to draw, may I know what type of art (fullbody, halfbody, etc.) and how many pieces you plan on drawing for her (like, two headshots, a fullbody and a halfbody etc.)?
forum-signature.png
[quote name="Vinuxe" date="2023-01-07 07:41:47" ] @Pinpris How much would Sophie be in FR currency? [/quote] @vinuxe I really do not mind! I never really had set prices for them, let alone for FR currency. You can pay me as much as you want, and I'll let you save the picture, and remove her from TH. (or send a toyhouse transfer request if you have an account).
Vinuxe wrote on 2023-01-07 07:41:47:
@vinuxe
I really do not mind! I never really had set prices for them, let alone for FR currency.
You can pay me as much as you want, and I'll let you save the picture, and remove her from TH. (or send a toyhouse transfer request if you have an account).
forum-signature.png
@Pinpris How about 400g for both Syveen and Sophie?

I unfortunately can’t give much ^^’

My account on TH is Vinuxe !
@Pinpris How about 400g for both Syveen and Sophie?

I unfortunately can’t give much ^^’

My account on TH is Vinuxe !
@vinuxe
Works quite well! :]
I'm sending both to you right now
@vinuxe
Works quite well! :]
I'm sending both to you right now
forum-signature.png
1 2