Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp Swap Pinglist Discussion
1 2 ... 373 374 375 376 377 ... 1009 1010
@teddy2008

Whoops, thank you for letting me know! ^^'
@teddy2008

Whoops, thank you for letting me know! ^^'
uCR5SCW.png
Please remove me from the mystic bark mask list.
Please remove me from the mystic bark mask list.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

@Coincidence Done!
@Coincidence Done!
Hi! Can I be removed from the list entirely? Thank you <3
Hi! Can I be removed from the list entirely? Thank you <3
@handfulofbees Done. You're welcome! :D
@handfulofbees Done. You're welcome! :D
Hello! can i be added for (Polypore), (Journeyman satchels), (every vistas except Foxfire, Swan-lake and bows), (scene: moonbeam)

tysm :)).
Hello! can i be added for (Polypore), (Journeyman satchels), (every vistas except Foxfire, Swan-lake and bows), (scene: moonbeam)

tysm :)).
@Madquerade Done. You're welcome! :D
@Madquerade Done. You're welcome! :D
Could I be taken off the gilded chest one and added to the glossy duskrat one? Thanks!
Could I be taken off the gilded chest one and added to the glossy duskrat one? Thanks!
@physic

Done!
@physic

Done!
uCR5SCW.png
Hi! I had added myself to the Aberration gene trades at one point, but now I would like to remove those. I have looked all over the spreadsheet and used the Find function, though, and don’t find my username listed, even though I still get pinged. Apologies if I am missing something obvious!
Hi! I had added myself to the Aberration gene trades at one point, but now I would like to remove those. I have looked all over the spreadsheet and used the Find function, though, and don’t find my username listed, even though I still get pinged. Apologies if I am missing something obvious!
1 2 ... 373 374 375 376 377 ... 1009 1010