Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PINGLIST] berrybox art shop! [GT]
1 2 3 4 5 6
claim slot! I will add my order asap ^^
claim slot! I will add my order asap ^^
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
@MushroomEmpress wonderful! Would you like me to do something where theyre interacting?

Edir: yes 700g sounds great!

@Bashett saved a slot for you! Send in the form whenever :)
@MushroomEmpress wonderful! Would you like me to do something where theyre interacting?

Edir: yes 700g sounds great!

@Bashett saved a slot for you! Send in the form whenever :)
MUYNhfy.png uFMfy5S.png fkWjutW.png xj6Mn2e.png nWiQNX9.png hello! ^o^// i'm berry! nice to meet you!
(previously strawberrykxsses)
aaaaaaaaaaaaa 1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
I’ll send the gems ^^!
I don’t have a button just yet, but here is the shop link
I’ll send the gems ^^!
I don’t have a button just yet, but here is the shop link
B4-D0-D321-6-C1-B-4-AB6-97-D3-A9421-A86-F48-B.png image.png unknown.png Art shop
Skin Shop
Eels
Free Dragons!
username: N4melessGhoul
order type: Coloured Halfbody
reference: here!
payment: 450G
extra notes: This is Lykos. He's aloof, quick-thinking and a little bit snobbish. I'd like his pose to reflect his personality if possible!! LMK if you need anything clarified.
@berrybox
username: N4melessGhoul
order type: Coloured Halfbody
reference: here!
payment: 450G
extra notes: This is Lykos. He's aloof, quick-thinking and a little bit snobbish. I'd like his pose to reflect his personality if possible!! LMK if you need anything clarified.
@berrybox
image0.jpg
@N4melessGhoul oh hes handsome!! i'll add you ahead to my slotlist ^o^//
@N4melessGhoul oh hes handsome!! i'll add you ahead to my slotlist ^o^//
MUYNhfy.png uFMfy5S.png fkWjutW.png xj6Mn2e.png nWiQNX9.png hello! ^o^// i'm berry! nice to meet you!
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1050464920338169917/1058969164653531228/rn_image_picker_lib_temp_08c27c18-69c4-438f-bd82-7b2b5d7ca920.jpg
username: Mayzel
order type: halfbody sketch
reference: I put it on the top because it wouldn’t stay in this area.
payment:gems
extra notes: she’s a baker! You don’t have to draw her ponytail if you like, just hair down is fine. It’s a gift for a friend. ^^
@berrybox
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1050464920338169917/1058969164653531228/rn_image_picker_lib_temp_08c27c18-69c4-438f-bd82-7b2b5d7ca920.jpg
username: Mayzel
order type: halfbody sketch
reference: I put it on the top because it wouldn’t stay in this area.
payment:gems
extra notes: she’s a baker! You don’t have to draw her ponytail if you like, just hair down is fine. It’s a gift for a friend. ^^
@berrybox
Them interacting would be cool, but if it’s too much of a hassle, you can just draw them side by side as well! I’ll send a CR :)
Them interacting would be cool, but if it’s too much of a hassle, you can just draw them side by side as well! I’ll send a CR :)
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
username: XxDipstick
order type: Colored halfbody
reference: Here!
payment: 450g + tip
extra notes: I'd love a happy expression if possible, but other than that, go ham!
@berrybox
username: XxDipstick
order type: Colored halfbody
reference: Here!
payment: 450g + tip
extra notes: I'd love a happy expression if possible, but other than that, go ham!
@berrybox
FR+0
Wishlist
Fun dip snorter#7940 on discord
unknown.png
@Mayzel @XxDipstick

Hello! I'm away from desktop but I'll add you both to my slots! These will be very fun to work on ^u^

@Mayzel @XxDipstick

Hello! I'm away from desktop but I'll add you both to my slots! These will be very fun to work on ^u^

SHOP FULL

Thank you for your interest and orders! I'll be closing up shop to go through the orders and finish them within the next week or so. Pinglist is open and I will still be able to hold a slot if told in advance. peace n love ^o^//
SHOP FULL

Thank you for your interest and orders! I'll be closing up shop to go through the orders and finish them within the next week or so. Pinglist is open and I will still be able to hold a slot if told in advance. peace n love ^o^//
1 2 3 4 5 6