Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PINGLIST] berrybox art shop! [GT]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Omiii ill PM you and talk abt the whole process with you through there !! ^o^//
@Omiii ill PM you and talk abt the whole process with you through there !! ^o^//
MUYNhfy.png uFMfy5S.png fkWjutW.png xj6Mn2e.png nWiQNX9.png hello! ^o^// i'm berry! nice to meet you!
(previously strawberrykxsses)
aaaaaaaaaaaaa 1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
may i please be added to pinglist? thank you!
may i please be added to pinglist? thank you!
dawk_weyes_1_2_96x85.png Main Art Shop
Custom Character Designs
@drearburh ive added u! ^o^//
@drearburh ive added u! ^o^//
MUYNhfy.png uFMfy5S.png fkWjutW.png xj6Mn2e.png nWiQNX9.png hello! ^o^// i'm berry! nice to meet you!
[center] [b] [size=5] [color=indianred] SHOP RE-OPEN [/color] [/size] [/b] [/center] [center]@Whistles | @Noel1 | @PastelThunder | @Frame | @musicalsymphony | @var1s | @xSentinelSilver | @Fibonacci | @Omiii | @drearburh[/center] [center]Hello!! Thank you all again for your patience and interest! There's a few shop updates, so please read through the shopfront to see what's new!! I'll be taking [b] three (3) [/b] slots this time! For those who placed an order in private/I started conversation with, your slot will be automatically saved and is just an added order on top of the three that I'm taking. [img] https://64.media.tumblr.com/d393add3af6155bcfc6a6cf4ef7ada9c/tumblr_inline_mjpoddFYRY1qz4rgp.gif [/img][/center]
SHOP RE-OPEN
Hello!! Thank you all again for your patience and interest! There's a few shop updates, so please read through the shopfront to see what's new!!

I'll be taking three (3) slots this time! For those who placed an order in private/I started conversation with, your slot will be automatically saved and is just an added order on top of the three that I'm taking.

tumblr_inline_mjpoddFYRY1qz4rgp.gif
hello there! i'd love to claim a slot but as i'm heading to bed right about now could i send you the information tomorrow? QQ
hello there! i'd love to claim a slot but as i'm heading to bed right about now could i send you the information tomorrow? QQ
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
Oml I really loved the comm you did for me last time! Wanted to come back to you again, hope this is okay! <3

username: XxDipstick
order type: Colored halfbody
reference: Any one of these three! Whichever one you'd be the most comfortable with drawing, if that's okay :0
Link |Link | Link

payment: 1kg
extra notes: Will add later
@berrybox
Oml I really loved the comm you did for me last time! Wanted to come back to you again, hope this is okay! <3

reference: Any one of these three! Whichever one you'd be the most comfortable with drawing, if that's okay :0
Link |Link | Link

@berrybox
FR+0
Wishlist
Fun dip snorter#7940 on discord
unknown.png
[quote name="Hocotate" date="2023-02-01 22:46:45" ] hello there! i'd love to claim a slot but as i'm heading to bed right about now could i send you the information tomorrow? QQ [/quote] For sure!
Hocotate wrote on 2023-02-01 22:46:45:

For sure!
SHOP CLOSED

That was quick!! I'll be making my edits to slot lists but all three slots have been claimed waaah thank you again for the continued interest!!!
SHOP CLOSED

That was quick!! I'll be making my edits to slot lists but all three slots have been claimed waaah thank you again for the continued interest!!!
[quote name="XxDipstick" date="2023-02-01 23:04:17" ] Oml I really loved the comm you did for me last time! Wanted to come back to you again, hope this is okay! <3 username: XxDipstick order type: Colored halfbody reference: Any one of these three! Whichever one you'd be the most comfortable with drawing, if that's okay :0 Link |Link | Link payment: 1kg extra notes: Will add later @berrybox [/quote] I'm in bed so I'll have to look into these when im up but fs ill save a slot for you!!! Thank you so much again for ordering!!!
XxDipstick wrote on 2023-02-01 23:04:17:

Link |Link | Link
@berrybox

I'm in bed so I'll have to look into these when im up but fs ill save a slot for you!!! Thank you so much again for ordering!!!
id like to be added to the pinglist please!!
id like to be added to the pinglist please!!
The Avenger

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”
Old username: NecroticroseQT
sig.png
they/fae/it/xe
fr +2
artshop
fandragons
sig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6