Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leveled Dragons for NewPlayers
1 2 ... 247 248 249 250 251 ... 339 340
@avismloading

This is a nice piece of art! Sending him.
@avismloading

This is a nice piece of art! Sending him.
Just wanted to update, these two are still available, and, now level 15 :) [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80255595][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/802556/80255595.png[/img][/url] [nextcol]Calliko - lvl 15 Fire Calliko is a male Fae, tinctured, with all points unspent. [/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80338162][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/803382/80338162.png[/img][/url] [nextcol]Clove - lvl 15 Light Clove is a Female Gaoler, with all her points unspent. [/columns] [b]To adopt any of my dragons, an adopter can do any one of these: [/b] Describe the dragons personality Write a story or backstory of the dragon Pick out an outfit for the dragon, in the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dressing]dressing room[/url] (No ancients) Create a piece of art of the dragon Create a poem for the dragon
Just wanted to update, these two are still available, and, now level 15 :)
80255595.png Calliko - lvl 15 Fire
Calliko is a male Fae, tinctured, with all points unspent.
80338162.png Clove - lvl 15 Light
Clove is a Female Gaoler, with all her points unspent.

To adopt any of my dragons, an adopter can do any one of these:
Describe the dragons personality
Write a story or backstory of the dragon
Pick out an outfit for the dragon, in the dressing room (No ancients)
Create a piece of art of the dragon
Create a poem for the dragon
41351187_5PNB1gGszITIuID.png 4lcODb6.pngtyEuRXe.pngJvUa9ma.png
Please call me Hazard, or Fish.
I am 21+ and from California, USA.
cNlQITm.pnga69iToJ.pngss5qKdV.png
@gn0me

Since you said anyone in your sales/adopt tab, this is for CoolingCopper! (Did I just start my entire clan's lore with this? You bet I did. Happy to provide any follow up lore too if you have questions!)

The Plaguelands were rumored to be the toughest to survive, and that their inhabitants were built to withstand it, and that was why he had come. What better way to prove himself a capable warrior than to test his metals in such a place? He had come equipped for the harsh enviroment, but he hadn't come prepared for this.

Death Rattle was a nomadic fight ring that traversed the borderlands. They were a trial of skill and combat, often a rite of passage for some clans' young dragons. Those who lose combat, whether of the plague flight or outsiders, often became indebted to the winner's clan, or in servitude to Bane, the current leaders of the ring.

"Get him up."

Copper had done fairly well until a combatant with a noxious breath weapon had hit him. The voice was female, but rough, and he could only see her retreating form as he cracked his eyes open. When claws reached for him, he lashed out and snapped before trying to get to his own feet. A soft chuckle came from somewhere, and he shook his head before looking around.

Another Obelisk stood not that far away; He could have been mistaken for the Water Flight, had it not been clear the Wyrmwound had altered his eyes. As he pushed to his feet shakily, the Obelisk smirked and nodded to the other two who stepped back.

"Come on."

The travel wasn't as far as he expected; for some reason he thought the clan would be further away. It was lucky for him, as he wasn't sure how long his wounds would let him go for.

"I'm Monsoon. Welcome to Grotesque Abyss. You'll be here a while. Xeno, Wolf, we got a new one!"

A brightly colored Skydancer sailed over, followed by soft padding footsteps. Copper couldn't keep up with the rapid chattering of Wolf after she announced herself the healer and started to tend to his wounds. The last sight before his eyes closed from exhaustion was of a plague eyed Obelisk, handing Wolf things as she asked for them.

Dreams of returning home to the Magmablood Rebuke became fainter the longer time he spent with the Grotesque Abyss, which had a larger menagerie of dragonkind that he had ever anticipated from a clan ruled by a hard-scaled couple of Banescales that had a hand in the Death Rattle leadership. The Abyss had many layers, and he often found himself spending time with the dragon who helped bandage him up when he first arrived, Xeno. Xeno was charged with the care of the hatchlings that arrived in the Abyss, until they were old enough to be assigned their roles. It came as a shock when the Taskmaster came barking at him instead of one of the younglings.

"CoolingCopper! Your service is up. We need a Battlemaster. Return home, or answer the call."

And with that, the offer was made. He took the mantle of training hatchlings and dragons alike who came into the clan, based upon their role, to hold their own in the Plaguelands. After three years of official service, he was made an official clanmate and was allowed to call the Grotesque Abyss his home.
@gn0me

Since you said anyone in your sales/adopt tab, this is for CoolingCopper! (Did I just start my entire clan's lore with this? You bet I did. Happy to provide any follow up lore too if you have questions!)

The Plaguelands were rumored to be the toughest to survive, and that their inhabitants were built to withstand it, and that was why he had come. What better way to prove himself a capable warrior than to test his metals in such a place? He had come equipped for the harsh enviroment, but he hadn't come prepared for this.

Death Rattle was a nomadic fight ring that traversed the borderlands. They were a trial of skill and combat, often a rite of passage for some clans' young dragons. Those who lose combat, whether of the plague flight or outsiders, often became indebted to the winner's clan, or in servitude to Bane, the current leaders of the ring.

"Get him up."

Copper had done fairly well until a combatant with a noxious breath weapon had hit him. The voice was female, but rough, and he could only see her retreating form as he cracked his eyes open. When claws reached for him, he lashed out and snapped before trying to get to his own feet. A soft chuckle came from somewhere, and he shook his head before looking around.

Another Obelisk stood not that far away; He could have been mistaken for the Water Flight, had it not been clear the Wyrmwound had altered his eyes. As he pushed to his feet shakily, the Obelisk smirked and nodded to the other two who stepped back.

"Come on."

The travel wasn't as far as he expected; for some reason he thought the clan would be further away. It was lucky for him, as he wasn't sure how long his wounds would let him go for.

"I'm Monsoon. Welcome to Grotesque Abyss. You'll be here a while. Xeno, Wolf, we got a new one!"

A brightly colored Skydancer sailed over, followed by soft padding footsteps. Copper couldn't keep up with the rapid chattering of Wolf after she announced herself the healer and started to tend to his wounds. The last sight before his eyes closed from exhaustion was of a plague eyed Obelisk, handing Wolf things as she asked for them.

Dreams of returning home to the Magmablood Rebuke became fainter the longer time he spent with the Grotesque Abyss, which had a larger menagerie of dragonkind that he had ever anticipated from a clan ruled by a hard-scaled couple of Banescales that had a hand in the Death Rattle leadership. The Abyss had many layers, and he often found himself spending time with the dragon who helped bandage him up when he first arrived, Xeno. Xeno was charged with the care of the hatchlings that arrived in the Abyss, until they were old enough to be assigned their roles. It came as a shock when the Taskmaster came barking at him instead of one of the younglings.

"CoolingCopper! Your service is up. We need a Battlemaster. Return home, or answer the call."

And with that, the offer was made. He took the mantle of training hatchlings and dragons alike who came into the clan, based upon their role, to hold their own in the Plaguelands. After three years of official service, he was made an official clanmate and was allowed to call the Grotesque Abyss his home.
EwqNwgZ_d.png ORDypmM.png
@mercymei Mercy me you got an XYY random progen!!!
Looks like you are off to a nice start!
Merry Christmas birthdates too :)
Couldn't find the banes in your lair... maybe I can help you out there, I have a thing for them...
Will send CoolingCopper over in a mo

@mercymei Mercy me you got an XYY random progen!!!
Looks like you are off to a nice start!
Merry Christmas birthdates too :)
Couldn't find the banes in your lair... maybe I can help you out there, I have a thing for them...
Will send CoolingCopper over in a mo

qDkA25S.png
@gn0me I've had really good lucky with my colors! Both my progens are going to be the mentioned Banes! I'm so excited!
@gn0me I've had really good lucky with my colors! Both my progens are going to be the mentioned Banes! I'm so excited!
EwqNwgZ_d.png ORDypmM.png
@mercymei oh great, I hope you put some scries in their bios in the meantime then!
@mercymei oh great, I hope you put some scries in their bios in the meantime then!
qDkA25S.png
@mercymei I hope you don't mind but I had a go at scrying the girl (told you I had a thing about banes) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=58&bodygene=50&breed=18&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=12&tertgene=42&winggene=53&wings=12&auth=373653d87d12e4da56f765848c36f67b73be4654&dummyext=prev.png[/img] 3. I stuck squiggle on first just to see what it would do with the horns, (the tert and sec should match most of the time on an XYY whatever you use) 2. Toxin was the only (or first?) secondary I found that had some red hues in it to match the primary. 1. Lots of the primaries had yellow or green highlights so I dodged them, but if you like the uber-colorful look you have a lot of options there :D I think I stuck with Savannah over Tiger because the yellow accentuates the Squiggle. I think Savannah and Tiger were my two favorites, probably because they were matching their stripes with the squiggle tert, so I guess I'd play around with the tert next to see what changes but I don't want to hog your progen's scrying time lol so have fun with it, i'm curious to see how she turns out!
@mercymei I hope you don't mind but I had a go at scrying the girl (told you I had a thing about banes)
dragon?age=1&body=58&bodygene=50&breed=18&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=12&tertgene=42&winggene=53&wings=12&auth=373653d87d12e4da56f765848c36f67b73be4654&dummyext=prev.png

3. I stuck squiggle on first just to see what it would do with the horns, (the tert and sec should match most of the time on an XYY whatever you use)
2. Toxin was the only (or first?) secondary I found that had some red hues in it to match the primary.
1. Lots of the primaries had yellow or green highlights so I dodged them, but if you like the uber-colorful look you have a lot of options there :D I think I stuck with Savannah over Tiger because the yellow accentuates the Squiggle.
I think Savannah and Tiger were my two favorites, probably because they were matching their stripes with the squiggle tert, so I guess I'd play around with the tert next to see what changes but I don't want to hog your progen's scrying time lol so have fun with it, i'm curious to see how she turns out!
qDkA25S.png
@Hazardousfish May I adopt this lovely fae for my coliseum conquering adventures? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80255595][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/802556/80255595_350.png[/img][/url] I made a scry of Calliko and dressed him up, the concept is a fae cursed to constantly battle (since he's gonna be my first levelled-up warrior!) [outfit=2133783]
@Hazardousfish
May I adopt this lovely fae for my coliseum conquering adventures?
80255595_350.png

I made a scry of Calliko and dressed him up, the concept is a fae cursed to constantly battle (since he's gonna be my first levelled-up warrior!)
Calliko Cursed
@lulufication
Absolutely! I LOVE the idea, and I wish you luck in coli with him <3 I'll send you the Crossroads now.
@lulufication
Absolutely! I LOVE the idea, and I wish you luck in coli with him <3 I'll send you the Crossroads now.
41351187_5PNB1gGszITIuID.png 4lcODb6.pngtyEuRXe.pngJvUa9ma.png
Please call me Hazard, or Fish.
I am 21+ and from California, USA.
cNlQITm.pnga69iToJ.pngss5qKdV.png
@Hazardousfish
Tysm!! Ill take good care of him :D
@Hazardousfish
Tysm!! Ill take good care of him :D
1 2 ... 247 248 249 250 251 ... 339 340