Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Java's Accent Shop (NEW Dusthide sumi!)
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 143 144
@ShadesofCyan

you are signed up! Thank you for supporting me :D
@ShadesofCyan

you are signed up! Thank you for supporting me :D
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
bump!
bump!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
hello!! I've never bought UMAS/skins outside of the AH before, so I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, sorry ^^ anyways, I'd like to prepay for a copy of Yukomo Festival(#44929) if possible (it goes perfectly with one of my imps)
I just have a question about prepaying - I tend to go on streaks of inactivity sometimes so there's a chance I may not be able to pick up the copy once it's ready - by sending PM do you mean sending the UMA in an attachment as long as I've already paid, or just a PM reminder?
hello!! I've never bought UMAS/skins outside of the AH before, so I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, sorry ^^ anyways, I'd like to prepay for a copy of Yukomo Festival(#44929) if possible (it goes perfectly with one of my imps)
I just have a question about prepaying - I tend to go on streaks of inactivity sometimes so there's a chance I may not be able to pick up the copy once it's ready - by sending PM do you mean sending the UMA in an attachment as long as I've already paid, or just a PM reminder?
@killercatz

If you prepay, then I will attach the skin in a PM so you can pick it up when you can! Reminder PAs are only sent when there isn't any prepayment ^^

But! You are in luck! I actually have a copy left so I can sent that to you immediately so we don't have to wait on the queue! Lemme sent you the PA for now seeing as you might still be online :p
@killercatz

If you prepay, then I will attach the skin in a PM so you can pick it up when you can! Reminder PAs are only sent when there isn't any prepayment ^^

But! You are in luck! I actually have a copy left so I can sent that to you immediately so we don't have to wait on the queue! Lemme sent you the PA for now seeing as you might still be online :p
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Oh that's awesome, thank you so much [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'm definitely interested in buying more of your skins if I have any dragons to match them! Here's the dragon that's wearing it now :] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/621474/62147316_350.png[/img][/center]
Oh that's awesome, thank you so much I'm definitely interested in buying more of your skins if I have any dragons to match them!
Here's the dragon that's wearing it now :]
62147316_350.png
[quote name="killercatz" date="2022-12-14 12:31:02" ] Oh that's awesome, thank you so much [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'm definitely interested in buying more of your skins if I have any dragons to match them! Here's the dragon that's wearing it now :] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/621474/62147316_350.png[/img][/center] [/quote] what a gorgeous lady!
killercatz wrote on 2022-12-14 12:31:02:
Oh that's awesome, thank you so much I'm definitely interested in buying more of your skins if I have any dragons to match them!
Here's the dragon that's wearing it now :]
62147316_350.png

what a gorgeous lady!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Hiya, can I be added to your pinglist if the M WC Light series (particularly wakeless light, but i'd be interested in any/all) gets a rerun?
Hiya, can I be added to your pinglist if the M WC Light series (particularly wakeless light, but i'd be interested in any/all) gets a rerun?
ck2CMHK.gif
The second run of the Sumi udertides has arrived and have been placed on the AH! People that reserved a slot got a PA!
The second run of the Sumi udertides has arrived and have been placed on the AH! People that reserved a slot got a PA!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
bump!
bump!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Would you be willing to sell one of the copies of Abyssal Glow Pink M you have left in Gems? I just am a bit short on the gold department. xD

@javamp
Would you be willing to sell one of the copies of Abyssal Glow Pink M you have left in Gems? I just am a bit short on the gold department. xD

@javamp
sig43_by_dingobreath-dc9xf8y.png
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 143 144