Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] OC x Canon (MHA) [H] 2kg, USD
Yo. Been a hot second since I've been around FR in any real capacity, but I remember it being a pretty decent place to find artists. So, I'm looking to get a comm of my girl Aya and FatGum, from MHA. I've got 2kg, 2008 pets from Chicken Smoothie, and USD. USD budget depends on the art style.

You can also contact me on my tumblr https://bucketfullofocs.tumblr.com/ if I don't reply here - my activity is sporadic here.

Details:
Aya: General References ; Clothing References. She's 5'1" (~155 cm). Important note: In this verse, Aya has webbed feet and hands, as well as fins along her arms, which you can see HERE.

FatGum: References. He's 8'2" (~250cm).

Pose/Scene: Original written inspo. He's large enough that Aya can sit comfortably on one of his shoulders, one of his arms wrapped around her upper legs to keep her steady. You know, kinda like this: one ; two. But with like. Two adults. Because she's 27 and he's 29.

They're at a Japanese Lantern Festival, similar to the following: one ; two ; three.
Yo. Been a hot second since I've been around FR in any real capacity, but I remember it being a pretty decent place to find artists. So, I'm looking to get a comm of my girl Aya and FatGum, from MHA. I've got 2kg, 2008 pets from Chicken Smoothie, and USD. USD budget depends on the art style.

You can also contact me on my tumblr https://bucketfullofocs.tumblr.com/ if I don't reply here - my activity is sporadic here.

Details:
Aya: General References ; Clothing References. She's 5'1" (~155 cm). Important note: In this verse, Aya has webbed feet and hands, as well as fins along her arms, which you can see HERE.

FatGum: References. He's 8'2" (~250cm).

Pose/Scene: Original written inspo. He's large enough that Aya can sit comfortably on one of his shoulders, one of his arms wrapped around her upper legs to keep her steady. You know, kinda like this: one ; two. But with like. Two adults. Because she's 27 and he's 29.

They're at a Japanese Lantern Festival, similar to the following: one ; two ; three.
Ren || They/Them || FR +2 || Rarely Plays
@Ren86

Hiya! I'd be down to draw the couple at a Japanese lantern festival ^^

Commissions shop here: https://caleumart.weebly.com/commissions.html
@Ren86

Hiya! I'd be down to draw the couple at a Japanese lantern festival ^^

Commissions shop here: https://caleumart.weebly.com/commissions.html
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
@StormCaleum

Thank you for showing me your stuff! I'm going to let this go for a few days before making any decisions, but I'll be sure to hit you up if I decide to go with your art!
@StormCaleum

Thank you for showing me your stuff! I'm going to let this go for a few days before making any decisions, but I'll be sure to hit you up if I decide to go with your art!
@Ren86

Hey I have an USD/€ art shop linked in my sig :))
@Ren86

Hey I have an USD/€ art shop linked in my sig :))
sigleft.pngUz29O.gif3E73x.gif7524t.gifFjkTv.gif
@Babylu

Thank you for showing me your stuff! As I mentioned above I'm going to give it a few days before deciding, but I'll let you know!
@Babylu

Thank you for showing me your stuff! As I mentioned above I'm going to give it a few days before deciding, but I'll let you know!
@Ren86

Hi! I do mostly semi-realistic art for USD! I actually have experience with size differences, one example would be my pinned on my twt

You can find all my work and previous commissions at my Twitter!

Let me know if you'd be interested in my work, have a lovely day regardless ^^
@Ren86

Hi! I do mostly semi-realistic art for USD! I actually have experience with size differences, one example would be my pinned on my twt

You can find all my work and previous commissions at my Twitter!

Let me know if you'd be interested in my work, have a lovely day regardless ^^
@Akitaboyo

Thank you for showing me your stuff! It's lovely, but I'm not looking for a semi-realistic art style right now. If I have a project in the future that would fit, I'll keep you in mind!
@Akitaboyo

Thank you for showing me your stuff! It's lovely, but I'm not looking for a semi-realistic art style right now. If I have a project in the future that would fit, I'll keep you in mind!
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump