Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hand Over Your Unwanted OCs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sounds good to me! I’ll send the transfer after the art is done if that’s ok :)
Sounds good to me! I’ll send the transfer after the art is done if that’s ok :)
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
@MirrorMask i have 600kt currently, any chance i could haggle that down a bit and throw in an extra piece of art?
@MirrorMask i have 600kt currently, any chance i could haggle that down a bit and throw in an extra piece of art?
DRAGON FOR SALE /// ADOPTING UNWANTED OCS /// TOYHOUSE /// DEVIANTART
@MushroomEmpress of course!! ill dm you as soon as its done :]
@MushroomEmpress of course!! ill dm you as soon as its done :]
Sure, I can do that !! Once the treasure is sent over I'll send a transfer link for the black kitty ^6^ I hope you don't mind me waiting for the art pieces to be completed before sending the other two over, I've been scammed before so I just like to be cautious now ; a ;
Would you prefer me to post who I'd like you draw here or send over a dm?
Sure, I can do that !! Once the treasure is sent over I'll send a transfer link for the black kitty ^6^ I hope you don't mind me waiting for the art pieces to be completed before sending the other two over, I've been scammed before so I just like to be cautious now ; a ;
Would you prefer me to post who I'd like you draw here or send over a dm?
Bonnieclipse%20on%20fr.png
@MirrorMask absolutely understandable! i always let my trade partner decide when theyre comfy sending, since i dont have a preference. send me a dm on TH with the art you want and itll be added to the list! ill send treasure now :]
@MirrorMask absolutely understandable! i always let my trade partner decide when theyre comfy sending, since i dont have a preference. send me a dm on TH with the art you want and itll be added to the list! ill send treasure now :]
@SystemReb00t

yeah yeah!! I'll be more then happy to trade them both for some art!

How about a headshot and a full body?
https://toyhou.se/15799775.-3
https://toyhou.se/14169285.n-a-cs-7-
@SystemReb00t

yeah yeah!! I'll be more then happy to trade them both for some art!

How about a headshot and a full body?
https://toyhou.se/15799775.-3
https://toyhou.se/14169285.n-a-cs-7-
[Hi my names Bound!]
Plaguebound-Seegan.pngPlaguebound-Rune.pngpine_threes_f2u_by_ao_no_lupus-d9ydzfl.png3293066_NtE3wbqtJFgbdsh.png
@WellBell works for me! ill add these to my list and ill let you know when im done. you can send the characters now or after, i have no preference so i dont mind :]

if i take more than a week, send me a dm asking for updates! i usually dont take too long, but sometimes stuff happens, yk?
@WellBell works for me! ill add these to my list and ill let you know when im done. you can send the characters now or after, i have no preference so i dont mind :]

if i take more than a week, send me a dm asking for updates! i usually dont take too long, but sometimes stuff happens, yk?
bump!
bump!
@SystemReb00t

Sounds good to me. I'll send a transfer once you've finished, or nearly finished with the art. Either way, can't wait!!
@SystemReb00t

Sounds good to me. I'll send a transfer once you've finished, or nearly finished with the art. Either way, can't wait!!
[Hi my names Bound!]
Plaguebound-Seegan.pngPlaguebound-Rune.pngpine_threes_f2u_by_ao_no_lupus-d9ydzfl.png3293066_NtE3wbqtJFgbdsh.png
May I interest you in some oldies I have? when I say oldies, I mean some of these are over 13 years old
May I interest you in some oldies I have? when I say oldies, I mean some of these are over 13 years old
Tj9jm0X.png bwFw21K.png uJgX9G9.png 4ogWlJU.png
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9