Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] NOTN Trading 2022 Open!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@brittanysdesigns Could I trade your [item=Salt and Pepper] for a [item=Nutcracker]?
@brittanysdesigns

Could I trade your Salt and Pepper for a Nutcracker ?
f1890a0c61fa0a0fb819701d2554b54f42bc9c5c.png
corgisinger.png. . . . . .notus.png . . . . SQVdsFh.png
@zafirmei sure thing send the CR when ready!
@zafirmei sure thing send the CR when ready!
vcxNMEJ.png
@brittanysdesigns Are you willing to trade a kryorinrin for a
Scroll Stealer? A Serpentine Lamp for a vulpine lamp?
A Spidered Seat for an antique chair? A formal tea set for a tick-tock? A snapper nutcracker for a dirge fiddlefiend? And a salt and sugar for a dancing chalice?
@brittanysdesigns Are you willing to trade a kryorinrin for a
Scroll Stealer? A Serpentine Lamp for a vulpine lamp?
A Spidered Seat for an antique chair? A formal tea set for a tick-tock? A snapper nutcracker for a dirge fiddlefiend? And a salt and sugar for a dancing chalice?
45_65_47_1_7_7_0.png25_39_20_1_3_7_17.png
@brittanysdesigns I have a [item=serpentine lamp], [item=nutcracker], and [item=book hoard] for your [item=banshee brooch], [item=orbiting spirit], and [item=book swarm]? and a [item=Primary Gene: Fern] for your [item=Secondary Gene: Paisley]. If that works for you :-)
@brittanysdesigns
I have a Serpentine Lamp , Nutcracker , and Book Hoard for your Banshee Brooch , Orbiting Spirit , and Book Swarm ? and a Primary Gene: Fern for your Secondary Gene: Paisley . If that works for you :-)
@soulsaurora sure thing send a cr and I will get back to you asap when I wake up!
@soulsaurora sure thing send a cr and I will get back to you asap when I wake up!
vcxNMEJ.png
@salphian sure thing send a cr and i will get back to it asap when i wake up!
@salphian sure thing send a cr and i will get back to it asap when i wake up!
vcxNMEJ.png
@losina I got another one if you still want to trade have both now send a cr if you do ill get to it asap when i wake up!
@losina I got another one if you still want to trade have both now send a cr if you do ill get to it asap when i wake up!
vcxNMEJ.png
@brittanysdesigns Thank you. But I have found all Familiars now.
@brittanysdesigns Thank you. But I have found all Familiars now.
Wishlist 39889572.png
I need this Skin -->
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8