Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Quitting for good(Giveaways)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Hi! If you don't mind may I have abraxas?
Hi! If you don't mind may I have abraxas?
LB0Er2U.jpg
Totally forgot that I still have dragons left in my lair :/. Come get your free dragons 3 per person. My protogens are Malari and Orunjo. After the dragons are gone I’ll make a raffle for my valuable hoard items/currency
Totally forgot that I still have dragons left in my lair :/. Come get your free dragons 3 per person. My protogens are Malari and Orunjo. After the dragons are gone I’ll make a raffle for my valuable hoard items/currency
My Socials
xwB9bSB.png6khVAbB.gif6Ih9zpY.pngTQeV2rb.png 2g77a1u.pngu7aSN3D.png0LVcGsI.png
wx97r8g.pngbisexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bm.pngfemale_by_agent_pits-d8ebynk.png she_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.png
Could I possibly adopt this one please? Thanks! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76236968][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/762370/76236968_350.png[/img][/url]
Could I possibly adopt this one please? Thanks!

76236968_350.png
2OTuj7X.png
I'll take any familiars your giving away. @DietMemes
I'll take any familiars your giving away. @DietMemes
Wishlist/ payment s accepted:
Gems
Treasure
Familiars I don't have
Please let me know if you end up holding that raffle.

It is a shame to see you go. I swear I've seen your name all over the forums for some time. Hope you find something new and fun
Please let me know if you end up holding that raffle.

It is a shame to see you go. I swear I've seen your name all over the forums for some time. Hope you find something new and fun
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
If you are still doing this, I would appreciate any random items from your hoard left :) thanks so much!
If you are still doing this, I would appreciate any random items from your hoard left :) thanks so much!
he/him they/them
Sorry to hear you're leaving! Do you have anything to do with any element? if not, no worries! I'm greatful for anything, and thanks for being so kind!
Sorry to hear you're leaving! Do you have anything to do with any element? if not, no worries! I'm greatful for anything, and thanks for being so kind!
qzjf7g5.png
Wn6vGC1.pngiuEBSJ3.png QRVupBA.png n29EMdP.pngAl1BEGR.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15