Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crusaders - Coli Services : OPEN!
1 2 ... 267 268 269 270 271 ... 506 507
@Evbay

Your grind has been finished and sent out through CRs! Thank you for ordering with us :)
@Evbay

Your grind has been finished and sent out through CRs! Thank you for ordering with us :)
52233744993_dac8a6a933_o.png
Celyn | FR+3 | She/They

| Featured Dragon | Wishlist |
unknown.png unknown.png
@Nightsky123

Starting your Order in Waterway shortly.
Expect another ping once Loot has been sent out.
@Nightsky123

Starting your Order in Waterway shortly.
Expect another ping once Loot has been sent out.
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@charaut

Hey there, I am ready to take your dragon.
Please send it my way at your earliest convenience, thank you!
@charaut

Hey there, I am ready to take your dragon.
Please send it my way at your earliest convenience, thank you!
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@AlcatrazSystem @/Apocracy @/Nihilis @/Stormfate @/LordMaroo @/Xesei @/Freefire @/Faasnu @Ceylenium @/Zith @/SixCrows @/CoriolusWyvern @/Solanceae @colieflower @/Victoriasfandoms @/NuovoSangue @/Eku @OlderThanBones @TheRedPaladin @StarionVT @/CrystalDragon

-» Regular or LvL25 Grind: Reg
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: Waterway
-» 30 Minutes or 1 Hour: 1 hour
-» Payment [kt|gems]: Gems (can also do treasure if it’s preferred!)

(Will be out with family for a few hours, so may be slightly delayed in responding!)
@AlcatrazSystem @/Apocracy @/Nihilis @/Stormfate @/LordMaroo @/Xesei @/Freefire @/Faasnu @Ceylenium @/Zith @/SixCrows @/CoriolusWyvern @/Solanceae @colieflower @/Victoriasfandoms @/NuovoSangue @/Eku @OlderThanBones @TheRedPaladin @StarionVT @/CrystalDragon

-» Regular or LvL25 Grind: Reg
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: Waterway
-» 30 Minutes or 1 Hour: 1 hour
-» Payment [kt|gems]: Gems (can also do treasure if it’s preferred!)

(Will be out with family for a few hours, so may be slightly delayed in responding!)
hi
@PoetaCorvi
Hi there.

I can confirm your order, but due to our NotN Hiatus, Orders will not be completed and/or started until the Event is over, as mentioned in This post here.

Please let me know if you still want it confirmed and finished after the Event, or if you prefer to come back and order later once the Event is over.

Once you get back to me, I will officially confirm the Order, if you choose to be on the Waitlist.
@PoetaCorvi
Hi there.

I can confirm your order, but due to our NotN Hiatus, Orders will not be completed and/or started until the Event is over, as mentioned in This post here.

Please let me know if you still want it confirmed and finished after the Event, or if you prefer to come back and order later once the Event is over.

Once you get back to me, I will officially confirm the Order, if you choose to be on the Waitlist.
ADb9Vnz.png
@AlcatrazSystem Oh, I hadn’t seen the post there, apologies! I will wait to order after NotN, ty!
@AlcatrazSystem Oh, I hadn’t seen the post there, apologies! I will wait to order after NotN, ty!
hi
@Nightsky123

Your grind is all done and CRs have been sent out.
Thank you for ordering with us!
@Nightsky123

Your grind is all done and CRs have been sent out.
Thank you for ordering with us!
ADb9Vnz.png
@charaut

Your dragonis all done and waiting in a return CR home.
Thank you for ordering with us and happy hunting in Night of the Nocturne.!
@charaut

Your dragonis all done and waiting in a return CR home.
Thank you for ordering with us and happy hunting in Night of the Nocturne.!
ADb9Vnz.png
@AlcatrazSystem thank u so much! added my payment ^^
@AlcatrazSystem thank u so much! added my payment ^^
yeah oh yeah yeah oohh yeah yeah
@Isis
Happy NOTN! I hope the coli gods have been treating you well!
I noticed that @/AlcatrazSystem reached out to you a few weeks ago about the status of your order, but we have not received a response. If you are no longer interested in having your dragon leveled by us and would like to cancel your order, please let me know and I will remove you from our waitlist.
However, if you are still interested in having your dragon leveled, I would be happy to do it for you. Feel free to send your dragon to me at your earliest convenience!

Nevermind! I have just been informed that you got your dragon leveled elsewhere. Feel free to disregard this. Have a lovely rest of your notn!
@Isis
Happy NOTN! I hope the coli gods have been treating you well!
I noticed that @/AlcatrazSystem reached out to you a few weeks ago about the status of your order, but we have not received a response. If you are no longer interested in having your dragon leveled by us and would like to cancel your order, please let me know and I will remove you from our waitlist.
However, if you are still interested in having your dragon leveled, I would be happy to do it for you. Feel free to send your dragon to me at your earliest convenience!

Nevermind! I have just been informed that you got your dragon leveled elsewhere. Feel free to disregard this. Have a lovely rest of your notn!
Celestine xxxxxxxx
“There are times when the unseen can be even more dangerous than what our eyes behold.”
~ Erin Forbes
OrlEqVx.png
KnAzebe.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
1 2 ... 267 268 269 270 271 ... 506 507