Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | iris art comms ♥ (open)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Iris00
would you be willing to draw a halfbody of this character?
if not, I can provide a different character ^^ your art is cute!!
@Iris00
would you be willing to draw a halfbody of this character?
if not, I can provide a different character ^^ your art is cute!!
chichi100xwidefrsigogv2.png
@Yakuza
i would be for sure, yeah! they look fun to draw! :3 you can send over the details here or message me, whatever's easier ^^
@Yakuza
i would be for sure, yeah! they look fun to draw! :3 you can send over the details here or message me, whatever's easier ^^
@Iris00
ohhh, perfect!!
do you think you could draw her with her hands on her hips, facing the viewer, with a question mark beside her head? questioning… hehehe!!
would I send the gems now? ^^
@Iris00
ohhh, perfect!!
do you think you could draw her with her hands on her hips, facing the viewer, with a question mark beside her head? questioning… hehehe!!
would I send the gems now? ^^
@Yakuza
mm yeah, can do that! would you like me to send over a sketch to make sure everything looks fine first or just the finished piece? and yep, you can send em now :3
@Yakuza
mm yeah, can do that! would you like me to send over a sketch to make sure everything looks fine first or just the finished piece? and yep, you can send em now :3
@Iris00
A sketch would be great!! her arms are a fickle thing and I’d love them to look right >w<)// I’ll send the CR now!!
@Iris00
A sketch would be great!! her arms are a fickle thing and I’d love them to look right >w<)// I’ll send the CR now!!
@Iris00 oh, these look lovely! Assuming it's still open, could I get a shaded fullbody of my girl Callie in her normal outfit? (her jacket is a tailcoat, in case it is hard to tell!) As for pose/expression, something judging/annoyed, maybe? (if not, I can pick someone else!) I can pay extra if needed, too :)

@Iris00 oh, these look lovely! Assuming it's still open, could I get a shaded fullbody of my girl Callie in her normal outfit? (her jacket is a tailcoat, in case it is hard to tell!) As for pose/expression, something judging/annoyed, maybe? (if not, I can pick someone else!) I can pay extra if needed, too :)

@Ahamkara
thank you<3 you can, absolutely! i don't think paying extra will be necessary haha. would you like a sketch to approve it first or just the finished piece? and this will be a gem comm, right? ^^
@Ahamkara
thank you<3 you can, absolutely! i don't think paying extra will be necessary haha. would you like a sketch to approve it first or just the finished piece? and this will be a gem comm, right? ^^
@Iris00 it will be with gems! I don't need a sketch, but if you want to send one just to be sure, go ahead :D have fun with it! I'll send you a CR over in a moment!
@Iris00 it will be with gems! I don't need a sketch, but if you want to send one just to be sure, go ahead :D have fun with it! I'll send you a CR over in a moment!
@Ahamkara
awesome, thank you<33 i'll notify you when i'm done with the previous piece and starting yours ^^
@Ahamkara
awesome, thank you<33 i'll notify you when i'm done with the previous piece and starting yours ^^
@Ahamkara hiya again! sorry for the wait ^^ callie's done!! she was super nice to draw. if you'd like me to change anything lmk!! hope you like it :3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/Hzl7gLK.png[/img]
@Ahamkara

hiya again! sorry for the wait ^^ callie's done!! she was super nice to draw. if you'd like me to change anything lmk!! hope you like it :3

Hzl7gLK.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16