Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Strange Quirks: Tell Me!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
I talk to myself. Like, really a lot. Not even in spanish my native lenguage but in english. I think I started doing it to practice the pronunciation at some point, and continued to do it since no one pays you attention here more like in my home when you talk in english so you can say whatever you want. But I think it has gone a bit over the edge. I talk to myself, to my things, to the damn toilet. And I get really mad at things and insult them sometimes and I must look so silly doing it ahaha.
I talk to myself. Like, really a lot. Not even in spanish my native lenguage but in english. I think I started doing it to practice the pronunciation at some point, and continued to do it since no one pays you attention here more like in my home when you talk in english so you can say whatever you want. But I think it has gone a bit over the edge. I talk to myself, to my things, to the damn toilet. And I get really mad at things and insult them sometimes and I must look so silly doing it ahaha.
tumblr_ozmf6hXuAf1vhvn1lo1_250.gif
Whenever im sitting on a bed with someone I always have to snuggle up with them haha. Or when I cookl something I always have to be dancing
I think my weirdest one Is when im nervous I literally use my leg as a scratching post
Whenever im sitting on a bed with someone I always have to snuggle up with them haha. Or when I cookl something I always have to be dancing
I think my weirdest one Is when im nervous I literally use my leg as a scratching post
myriad_pixels_final.gif tumblr_inline_mwnarxpRyn1rbfrbj.png tumblr_mmku31gxWj1s8k4mqo1_100.gif tumblr_inline_mgndxoz9zS1qgc2ta.png tumblr_md4lwrCK0E1qlajmo.gif mini_meulin__free_icon__by_ran_hime-d5kut4i.gif meulin_pixel_art_by_lauralac-d5jlfme.gif nepeta___meulin_ministrife_icon_by_herpyderpos-d7jeh8m.gif tumblr_mcy2wdbQai1qesb9j.png
I talk to myself almost all the time... starting to think it isn't so odd, considering how many others do it. hmm...

ever since seeing Chie hop around in battle in Persona 4, I tend to do the same kinda thing. except while sitting. so I'm not hopping like she does, can't anyway. lol works best with the P4 battle musics but also works with plenty of other music...
I actually have several different specific ways of dancing to different musics. or I do weird hand motions or other stuff. and it's just all really specific.
another dancing thing, I'm really great at dancing while I walk. I go on walks and I have to listen to music... and so I've mastered the art of doing weird dancing things while I walk.

I sleep with a Lalaloopsy doll... while this may not sound all that weird, she's got a hard plastic body. so I think it's kinda comparably weird to sleep with a plastic doll in comparison to a stuffed animal. :y but I have to sleep with her. have to.
on the subject of sleeping with things, sleeping with Spot Splatter Splash... is the second attachment I've had to sleeping with a toy. years ago, it was my gab n' sing Toodee plush.

there's more, but I better stop now lol
I talk to myself almost all the time... starting to think it isn't so odd, considering how many others do it. hmm...

ever since seeing Chie hop around in battle in Persona 4, I tend to do the same kinda thing. except while sitting. so I'm not hopping like she does, can't anyway. lol works best with the P4 battle musics but also works with plenty of other music...
I actually have several different specific ways of dancing to different musics. or I do weird hand motions or other stuff. and it's just all really specific.
another dancing thing, I'm really great at dancing while I walk. I go on walks and I have to listen to music... and so I've mastered the art of doing weird dancing things while I walk.

I sleep with a Lalaloopsy doll... while this may not sound all that weird, she's got a hard plastic body. so I think it's kinda comparably weird to sleep with a plastic doll in comparison to a stuffed animal. :y but I have to sleep with her. have to.
on the subject of sleeping with things, sleeping with Spot Splatter Splash... is the second attachment I've had to sleeping with a toy. years ago, it was my gab n' sing Toodee plush.

there's more, but I better stop now lol
they/them | +2 FR time
I have pings disabled
I squeak when I yawn-- it's completely involuntary and back in high school, when my identity was the biggest tom-boy in the building, it was suuuuuper embarrassing. If my husband is not home (which, because he's military, is like 70% of the time) I must have at least four pillows on the bed piled around my person to get to sleep. I always sleep with a comforter, even if it's really hot out.

And chocolate makes me murder people. No, no, not real people. I write fiction. XDD And it was discovered, around the time I was thirteen, that when I consume large amounts of cocoa I tend to write horrific and gory death scenes. It's been a running joke among my friends who read my writing that if you want someone dead, you carve their name in a chocolate bar and give it to me, and the percentage of cocoa is the percentage of their body that will be unrecognizable after it's over.
I squeak when I yawn-- it's completely involuntary and back in high school, when my identity was the biggest tom-boy in the building, it was suuuuuper embarrassing. If my husband is not home (which, because he's military, is like 70% of the time) I must have at least four pillows on the bed piled around my person to get to sleep. I always sleep with a comforter, even if it's really hot out.

And chocolate makes me murder people. No, no, not real people. I write fiction. XDD And it was discovered, around the time I was thirteen, that when I consume large amounts of cocoa I tend to write horrific and gory death scenes. It's been a running joke among my friends who read my writing that if you want someone dead, you carve their name in a chocolate bar and give it to me, and the percentage of cocoa is the percentage of their body that will be unrecognizable after it's over.
I create conversations in my mind while staring into space... but the weird thing is that I don't actually talk out the conversation, but I make the faces for what I'm saying, like if I get confused in the imaginary conversation, I'll make a confused face. Then people look at me weird and I just sort of shrink away into hiding...

I also have a really bad joking style a lot of times. Like say, someone comes over to me and asks for a cup of tea, and I say, as a joke, "No, you can't have any tea!" and then right after I say in an inaudible cluster of words while laughing "No, I'm just kidding." Then when people tell me its not funny or to stop I just also just shrink away into hiding.

I don't like social things with people I don't know all that well. This includes relatives. This is why I don't like Christmas at my grandmother's house because all our relatives come over, and that means I have to... talk to them. However my sisters also carry this trait.
I create conversations in my mind while staring into space... but the weird thing is that I don't actually talk out the conversation, but I make the faces for what I'm saying, like if I get confused in the imaginary conversation, I'll make a confused face. Then people look at me weird and I just sort of shrink away into hiding...

I also have a really bad joking style a lot of times. Like say, someone comes over to me and asks for a cup of tea, and I say, as a joke, "No, you can't have any tea!" and then right after I say in an inaudible cluster of words while laughing "No, I'm just kidding." Then when people tell me its not funny or to stop I just also just shrink away into hiding.

I don't like social things with people I don't know all that well. This includes relatives. This is why I don't like Christmas at my grandmother's house because all our relatives come over, and that means I have to... talk to them. However my sisters also carry this trait.
Forgive me for being so socially awkward
I touch/rub my nose with my left hand at least once or twice every minute. If my left hand is occupied, I'll switch to my right, but if both hands are occupied I will have to stop what I am doing to touch my nose. I'm right handed. It is compulsive and I do it without thinking about it.

My nose is pretty wide and upturned and I am convinced it is deformed due to this habit.

Also, I belch inwards when I yawn.
I touch/rub my nose with my left hand at least once or twice every minute. If my left hand is occupied, I'll switch to my right, but if both hands are occupied I will have to stop what I am doing to touch my nose. I'm right handed. It is compulsive and I do it without thinking about it.

My nose is pretty wide and upturned and I am convinced it is deformed due to this habit.

Also, I belch inwards when I yawn.
I sometimes sleep with my eyes open I've been told, which terrifies people if they see me haha. Any pot/tube/jar etc that I use I always put back facing the wrong way, with the front of the label at the back, no idea why, I'm just not satisfied otherwise ^^
I sometimes sleep with my eyes open I've been told, which terrifies people if they see me haha. Any pot/tube/jar etc that I use I always put back facing the wrong way, with the front of the label at the back, no idea why, I'm just not satisfied otherwise ^^
b6W0Gze.png
I play with my hair obsessively, to the point where it's curled at the spots I usually play with. My hair is perfectly straight otherwise. Looks really weird and I wish I could stop!

I can fall asleep anywhere as long as my forearms are covered. I almost always wear a jacket so I can comfortably sleep pretty well whenever.

When my hands are full I can open doors and pick up stuff with my feet. Light switches too but I tend to kick those too hard and it hurts..

I also commentate when I play video games. I even do it when there's people around. They know I'm crazy already anyway so it doesn't matter :3
I play with my hair obsessively, to the point where it's curled at the spots I usually play with. My hair is perfectly straight otherwise. Looks really weird and I wish I could stop!

I can fall asleep anywhere as long as my forearms are covered. I almost always wear a jacket so I can comfortably sleep pretty well whenever.

When my hands are full I can open doors and pick up stuff with my feet. Light switches too but I tend to kick those too hard and it hurts..

I also commentate when I play video games. I even do it when there's people around. They know I'm crazy already anyway so it doesn't matter :3
JDf86R0.gifytQRVAU.pnglwi0cZs.gif
I crack my still half dislocated right wrist when I'm bored, and I do it subconsciously. It makes a REALLY NASTY UGLY crack noise that freaks everyone out, and I don't really ever realize I'm doing it. I also do it when I'm really mad, but hey, whatever :P
I crack my still half dislocated right wrist when I'm bored, and I do it subconsciously. It makes a REALLY NASTY UGLY crack noise that freaks everyone out, and I don't really ever realize I'm doing it. I also do it when I'm really mad, but hey, whatever :P
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png

By Klomonx
(following 2)

b3d97d1b-9455-4c05-8433-fa2988e4ac59.png
Code:
b3d97d1b-9455-4c05-8433-fa2988e4ac59.png

PlagueFlag.gif
Code:
PlagueFlag.gif

By Macabre
(following 2)

mujztc.jpg
Code:
mujztc.jpg

QQnBZuq.gif
Code:
QQnBZuq.gif

By Macabre & Vendrus
(sprite by Vendrus, background and animation by Macabre)

XHxgasI.gif
Code:
XHxgasI.gif

By Marzi
(following 2)

m37z8.gif
Code:
m37z8.gif

Still Version
mc661j.png
Code:
mc661j.png

By mus

plague_banner_by_silverybeast-d7eggdt.png
Code:
plague_banner_by_silverybeast-d7eggdt.png

By NeonGuts

H01Ejx7.png
Code:
H01Ejx7.png

By OrchidBlack

tumblr_niljqrOAdS1u1dnrno1_500.jpg
Code:
tumblr_niljqrOAdS1u1dnrno1_500.jpg

By Pained
(following 2)

dyk3ud.jpg
Code:
dyk3ud.jpg

2i1jd6p.jpg
Code:
2i1jd6p.jpg

By Popsystoven

image_zpsac5b3jz9.jpeg
Code:
image_zpsac5b3jz9.jpeg

By rainismysunshine

1022_by_rainismysunshine-d967m91.png
Code:
1022_by_rainismysunshine-d967m91.png

By RottingFlesh

303e1yr.png
Code:
303e1yr.png

By Rude

wpEE9mo.png
Code:
wpEE9mo.png

By seepratintti
(following 4)

fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
Code:
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif

Smaller Version
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif
Code:
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif

plague_survive_large_by_seepranne-d7epv1n.gif
Code:
plague_survive_large_by_seepranne-d7epv1n.gif

Smaller Version
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif
Code:
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif

By Sei

DvqFBqS.gif
Code:
DvqFBqS.gif

By Shellbee

2je6p4.gif
Code:
2je6p4.gif

By Sick

plagueiscool_zps0139e344.gif
Code:
plagueiscool_zps0139e344.gif

By Sinnibelle & MissouriMule
(art by Sinnibelle, animation by MissouriMule)

t0iLvtA.gif
Code:
t0iLvtA.gif

By Slick

MoOtdMJ.png
Code:
MoOtdMJ.png

By TheEndIsNearUs

plaguebringer_banner_small_by_theendisnearus-d8bxbln.png
Code:
plaguebringer_banner_small_by_theendisnearus-d8bxbln.png

By Toxon

tumblr_nrnrgz2YNy1sr2gjao1_500.png
Code:
tumblr_nrnrgz2YNy1sr2gjao1_500.png

By Valkaryss

bQocJLp.gif
Code:
bQocJLp.gif

By Viiscus
(following 3)

UqN4jFQ.png
Code:
UqN4jFQ.png

Smaller Version
2A6X4Q7.png
Code:
2A6X4Q7.png

Without Words
fXMrQm4.png
Code:
fXMrQm4.png

By Warhound

CtM8cLF.png
Code:
CtM8cLF.png

By WolfSong
(following 2)

ocTKWwg.gif
Code:
ocTKWwg.gif

m1CZHJt.gif
Code:
m1CZHJt.gif

By Yamineco

DmRdZYl.png
Code:
DmRdZYl.png

PYd8yXt.png
Code:
PYd8yXt.png

By JadedRosee

RXD8sr3.gif
Code:
RXD8sr3.gif

By Ozrez

untitled_drawing_by_everwolfart-d9y6946.png
Code:
untitled_drawing_by_everwolfart-d9y6946.png

untitled_drawing_by_everwolfart_d9y60em_by_everwolfart-d9y64xl.png
Code:
untitled_drawing_by_everwolfart_d9y60em_by_everwolfart-d9y64xl.png

By KCDragons

Plague_zps6smax9kv.gif
Code:
Plague_zps6smax9kv.gif

By wintergreenroses

tumblr_o7hzn2PBz81v3unw4o1_500.png
Code:
tumblr_o7hzn2PBz81v3unw4o1_500.png

By Elstermond

castoffthecrutceowr5ajm7v.png
Code:
castoffthecrutceowr5ajm7v.png
Last edited on Jun 14, 2016 09:49:32 by SquishyPenguin
tumblr_nwvyylnkrO1qmzylio2_250.pngtumblr_nwvyylnkrO1qmzylio1_250.png
Whenever I'm sitting down on a chair or a car seat, I always have my left leg resting on the arm of the a chair, or on the inside handle thingy on the inside of the car (on the door, I can't think of the word for it). When I mean resting my leg, it's a bit like how you'd rest your arm on the little arm rests at the cinemas. Or a bit like when you tuck your elbow in. If there's no place to rest my leg, I usually rest my leg on my right thigh. It's really weird, and it kinda sucks at times.

I also talk to myself at times.

@Jetzalcoatl
omg I did the exact same thing when I was playing Crash Bandicoot as a kid. XD I still play Crash now, but I'm always sitting down cause I can't see the TV standing up nowadays.
Whenever I'm sitting down on a chair or a car seat, I always have my left leg resting on the arm of the a chair, or on the inside handle thingy on the inside of the car (on the door, I can't think of the word for it). When I mean resting my leg, it's a bit like how you'd rest your arm on the little arm rests at the cinemas. Or a bit like when you tuck your elbow in. If there's no place to rest my leg, I usually rest my leg on my right thigh. It's really weird, and it kinda sucks at times.

I also talk to myself at times.

@Jetzalcoatl
omg I did the exact same thing when I was playing Crash Bandicoot as a kid. XD I still play Crash now, but I'm always sitting down cause I can't see the TV standing up nowadays.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14