Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Christmas Gifts (closed)
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 163 164
thanks for doing this! hope u have had a pleasant holiday time!
thanks for doing this! hope u have had a pleasant holiday time!
jJcrSXl.pngMmr9HrK.png5Pvzltj.pngoDxwf8B.pngbuucdX0.png7GFlGJN.pnguAVUJxN.pngXRLXA9U.pngQJAOLGp.png9Ul81xi.pngT2nbrk6.pngSOPoHrY.pngG7ntNUb.pngWRPJKhj.png
Dh5ETRX.png
Can you add me into the ping list? And merry Christmas!
Can you add me into the ping list? And merry Christmas!
DERP, DERPITY DERP DERP BUMBUM.
wow you were right on the money on the post Christmas, you'll be the first on the pinglist come next December i guess lol
wow you were right on the money on the post Christmas, you'll be the first on the pinglist come next December i guess lol
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
oh, I forgot to log in Flight Rising... so, can you add me for next years one?
oh, I forgot to log in Flight Rising... so, can you add me for next years one?
SPMgrdO.jpg
You have been pinged because you were on last year's pinglist. Starting this year, we will be using the new pinglist system, so subscribe to the pinglist below if you want to be notified.

@Mistyleaf123 @Eialyne @aura12 @CupcakeCass @VolcanicThunder @FinalFlight @Tivae @Sectonia @Cantertothewinds @Maxine1337 @AkaEclipse @xxHenry1025xx @Alithium8 @CheshireFrown @Kothra @Cherryfleck @shrikewing @Minervals @Meadbhb @Lansly @KeikoKat @Persinnamon @Firefirebert @anitarose @late711 @treesapperson @SolCanis @Wolfplague @Schellis @Synthsational @Katniss1Everdeen @vortexbreakdown @Bluebirdi3 @FlaugaRisa @TheAlmightySei @BFD666 @Dracana @XernaPirate @BloodQueen
@Lansly @KymoLadyofStorms @Wallyshrimp @zecal @Stolen @vindigo @Doozie @ponds @PeridotsFoot @Beatoriche @ChaiSpicedTea @MarinaQuakenbush @SpiritFlower @Mythariah @NightGaze @Kitanya @maeshmolowa @Solena2 @Selah @BeckAlistiere @SummitTheWorld @MOMOFSIX @kailiode @AlexRobins @Nati @finder77 @HoneyedBee @zephiah @beskad @SleepyTomato @Islet @spaceace01 @Cthulhanoid @gravitycon @Tiheril @SilentWanderer @FreyaShadow @TheNightsSecret @Alixsara @MisaoMirror @Theorys @Cocomere @VermilionVasili @vespurrr @Redspike944 @LeafstarOfSky @Snowcat11 @Sashathebrave @ReginaPhalange @TeerOfLore @FelineThing @Builder @drakota77749 @Sparrow1380 @fover @Kothra @Petall @Finchan @musicallyfree @magicspell @DrRain @Xirei @pagapanini @frogfrog @TsarinaTorment @Kaminotea @ShiverStar @ShinigamiGrimm @OnyxBat @EttaMaree @recca8 @Saintlucky @AWB @PlayourThree @Spud @AceTille @Aladdin @kitsune56 @Julzzz @BrutusCourt @Thundre @RiverStar32 @Northforest5 @belated @PrincessInfinity @Noel1 @GoldenFireTiger @swimmergirl0903 @8Spitfire8 @SairentoTsuki @Arcane2 @MiniMynn @Inthelight @RockehRawr @StygianZinogre @WeirdFoxDreams @Opalline @SolarAngel1223 @RocinanteX1 @NecroticroseQT @Phoenyx42 @maeshmolowa @starthefoxhound @Dessy @BellaMoon @WhiteClover @Businessman @Queezle @KittyCats @Arcfade @udderchaos @beBlueberry @JGriff @s3r3n3y4ng @Envy0
You have been pinged because you were on last year's pinglist. Starting this year, we will be using the new pinglist system, so subscribe to the pinglist below if you want to be notified.

@Mistyleaf123 @Eialyne @aura12 @CupcakeCass @VolcanicThunder @FinalFlight @Tivae @Sectonia @Cantertothewinds @Maxine1337 @AkaEclipse @xxHenry1025xx @Alithium8 @CheshireFrown @Kothra @Cherryfleck @shrikewing @Minervals @Meadbhb @Lansly @KeikoKat @Persinnamon @Firefirebert @anitarose @late711 @treesapperson @SolCanis @Wolfplague @Schellis @Synthsational @Katniss1Everdeen @vortexbreakdown @Bluebirdi3 @FlaugaRisa @TheAlmightySei @BFD666 @Dracana @XernaPirate @BloodQueen
@Lansly @KymoLadyofStorms @Wallyshrimp @zecal @Stolen @vindigo @Doozie @ponds @PeridotsFoot @Beatoriche @ChaiSpicedTea @MarinaQuakenbush @SpiritFlower @Mythariah @NightGaze @Kitanya @maeshmolowa @Solena2 @Selah @BeckAlistiere @SummitTheWorld @MOMOFSIX @kailiode @AlexRobins @Nati @finder77 @HoneyedBee @zephiah @beskad @SleepyTomato @Islet @spaceace01 @Cthulhanoid @gravitycon @Tiheril @SilentWanderer @FreyaShadow @TheNightsSecret @Alixsara @MisaoMirror @Theorys @Cocomere @VermilionVasili @vespurrr @Redspike944 @LeafstarOfSky @Snowcat11 @Sashathebrave @ReginaPhalange @TeerOfLore @FelineThing @Builder @drakota77749 @Sparrow1380 @fover @Kothra @Petall @Finchan @musicallyfree @magicspell @DrRain @Xirei @pagapanini @frogfrog @TsarinaTorment @Kaminotea @ShiverStar @ShinigamiGrimm @OnyxBat @EttaMaree @recca8 @Saintlucky @AWB @PlayourThree @Spud @AceTille @Aladdin @kitsune56 @Julzzz @BrutusCourt @Thundre @RiverStar32 @Northforest5 @belated @PrincessInfinity @Noel1 @GoldenFireTiger @swimmergirl0903 @8Spitfire8 @SairentoTsuki @Arcane2 @MiniMynn @Inthelight @RockehRawr @StygianZinogre @WeirdFoxDreams @Opalline @SolarAngel1223 @RocinanteX1 @NecroticroseQT @Phoenyx42 @maeshmolowa @starthefoxhound @Dessy @BellaMoon @WhiteClover @Businessman @Queezle @KittyCats @Arcfade @udderchaos @beBlueberry @JGriff @s3r3n3y4ng @Envy0
bumping to let everyone sign up on the pinglist
bumping to let everyone sign up on the pinglist
merry early christmas! thank you for doing this and happy holidays!
(can i be added to da pinglist? thank youuu!)
cVtP2nx.gif
just chilling here, don't mind me
[quote name="DatGalaxyGamer" date="2023-11-29 18:46:29" ] merry early christmas! thank you for doing this and happy holidays! (can i be added to da pinglist? thank youuu!) [/quote] yes! just click on the pinglist to subscribe. thanks to the new feature there's no more need for manual pings.
DatGalaxyGamer wrote on 2023-11-29 18:46:29:
yes! just click on the pinglist to subscribe. thanks to the new feature there's no more need for manual pings.
oh, thank you! just added myself to the pinglist.
oh, thank you! just added myself to the pinglist.
cVtP2nx.gif
just chilling here, don't mind me
bumping again to give more people a chance to subscribe to the pinglist
bumping again to give more people a chance to subscribe to the pinglist
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 163 164