Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi I’m new!
Hi I’m Maple! I love the book series wings of fire! I also really like warrior cats. I’m always down to rp and chat about special interests! I will write you a short story if you trade me things in return whether it be items or dragons! ( I will only write sfw content ) I joined on the 24th. [emoji=cat 2 size=1]
Hi I’m Maple! I love the book series wings of fire! I also really like warrior cats. I’m always down to rp and chat about special interests! I will write you a short story if you trade me things in return whether it be items or dragons! ( I will only write sfw content ) I joined on the 24th.
I love wings of fire! who’s your fav character from the first arc? i love starflight :))
I love wings of fire! who’s your fav character from the first arc? i love starflight :))
zVzI8uZ.jpg
Welcome to FR! I'll send over a few things to help you get started - check the Crossroads.
Welcome to FR! I'll send over a few things to help you get started - check the Crossroads.
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
[quote name="izzwizzz" date="2022-12-26 06:45:59" ] I love wings of fire! who’s your fav character from the first arc? i love starflight :)) [/quote] ooo good choice! I know it’s a basic answer but I really like tsunami.
izzwizzz wrote on 2022-12-26 06:45:59:
ooo good choice! I know it’s a basic answer but I really like tsunami.
[quote name="Halkiierid" date="2022-12-26 07:45:22" ] Welcome to FR! I'll send over a few things to help you get started - check the Crossroads. [/quote] Aww ty!!
Halkiierid wrote on 2022-12-26 07:45:22:
Aww ty!!
Welcome! You can add me as a friend if you need friends. I'm still pretty new as well. I log in every so often since I'm pretty busy.
Welcome! You can add me as a friend if you need friends. I'm still pretty new as well. I log in every so often since I'm pretty busy.
Being from the Shadow flight is like being a magician. Now you see me, now you don't!