Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | a (hopeful) return
So if you can't tell from my 7+ year old account, I played a lot when I was younger and really want to get back to FR because it's something to nurture while I'm in college, to give me a schedule and allow me to not waste away haha I am Vines! They/them pls, I like animals and plants and stuff yippie very friendly as well and I draw ;) I am not sure what much has changed around here but I have lots of currency from old art shtuff and bought some of the new dragons and some genes for em with it!!! I'm very proud of this XXY obsidian/white aberration I found, I gened him up to look very sparkly!!! say hi to Hawkhorn :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82855417][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/828555/82855417_350.png[/img][/url] Also wondering if art prices w/ FR currency are insane because around the time I left they were skyrocketing ;0
So if you can't tell from my 7+ year old account, I played a lot when I was younger and really want to get back to FR because it's something to nurture while I'm in college, to give me a schedule and allow me to not waste away haha

I am Vines! They/them pls, I like animals and plants and stuff yippie very friendly as well and I draw ;)

I am not sure what much has changed around here but I have lots of currency from old art shtuff and bought some of the new dragons and some genes for em with it!!! I'm very proud of this XXY obsidian/white aberration I found, I gened him up to look very sparkly!!! say hi to Hawkhorn :D

82855417_350.png

Also wondering if art prices w/ FR currency are insane because around the time I left they were skyrocketing ;0
tumblr_oswd8ljZCm1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
Vines - They/Them
lord of cringe
tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif
Art Shop
Hatchery
+0 FR Time

thDLJf3.png
0LmIW1J.png mxk5Q9c.png
LMgDkTa.gif
@DefinedVines

Sup.

I like animals too, though I do prefer fantasy on reading. Especially dragons.

Welp... there is some new stuff. I'm still relearning after my own hiastus.

Whatcha study at uni?
@DefinedVines

Sup.

I like animals too, though I do prefer fantasy on reading. Especially dragons.

Welp... there is some new stuff. I'm still relearning after my own hiastus.

Whatcha study at uni?
MoOtdMJ.png
@UnseenCrow Yo!

that's cool :D nice to meet ya! fantasy is awesome i agree!!! im a big dnd nerd

i study zoology >:D
@UnseenCrow Yo!

that's cool :D nice to meet ya! fantasy is awesome i agree!!! im a big dnd nerd

i study zoology >:D
Vines - They/Them
lord of cringe
Art Shop
Hatchery
+0 FR Time

thDLJf3.png
0LmIW1J.png mxk5Q9c.png
LMgDkTa.gif
@DefinedVines

That's very cool. I'm currently doing trade school to be electrician.

You are D&D nerd!? Cool. I'm currently running two campaings (Rime of the Frostmaiden and Tomb of Annihilation) and starting mini campaing after holidays.
What about you?
@DefinedVines

That's very cool. I'm currently doing trade school to be electrician.

You are D&D nerd!? Cool. I'm currently running two campaings (Rime of the Frostmaiden and Tomb of Annihilation) and starting mini campaing after holidays.
What about you?
MoOtdMJ.png
@UnseenCrow

ah thats cool!!! i like to do my own little homebrew campaigns where i throw whatever i want at players while making my own lil dnd world, rn im running one with a theme of mass prohibition!!!
@UnseenCrow

ah thats cool!!! i like to do my own little homebrew campaigns where i throw whatever i want at players while making my own lil dnd world, rn im running one with a theme of mass prohibition!!!
Vines - They/Them
lord of cringe
Art Shop
Hatchery
+0 FR Time

thDLJf3.png
0LmIW1J.png mxk5Q9c.png
LMgDkTa.gif
@DefinedVines

Cool. Dunno how I'd do it. Wanna tell more?

I homebrew my campaings to hell and back to make them feel better. Adding extra monsters, changing some encounters to smoother the goings on.
@DefinedVines

Cool. Dunno how I'd do it. Wanna tell more?

I homebrew my campaings to hell and back to make them feel better. Adding extra monsters, changing some encounters to smoother the goings on.
MoOtdMJ.png