Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Hoard [LF] WL
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
@Ketchum That would be appreciated, thank you!

@Lzcrystal Yep! 12 chests + the remaining 8kt/g.
@Ketchum That would be appreciated, thank you!

@Lzcrystal Yep! 12 chests + the remaining 8kt/g.
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
i had calculated the 8 based on the 10-15% discount you mentioned in the first post, but yeah i can do 9 chests for it!
i had calculated the 8 based on the 10-15% discount you mentioned in the first post, but yeah i can do 9 chests for it!
QQnBZuq.gif
if you are reading this you get a cookie
persist/percy | he/they | fr+3
643gino.gif
ok nice, i'll send you a cr then
ok nice, i'll send you a cr then
I have a [item=goldenbeast] (lah at the time of writing is 2,100g) that I'm looking to trade for: [item=leatherwing boar] (500kt lah) [item=luminous sundrapes] (1,500g lah) How does that sound to you?
I have a Goldenbeast (lah at the time of writing is 2,100g) that I'm looking to trade for:

Leatherwing Boar (500kt lah)
Luminous Sundrapes (1,500g lah)

How does that sound to you?
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
@astramaru That works for me! I'll send a cr.
@astramaru That works for me! I'll send a cr.
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
^
^
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
Waveswept, How many chests are you looking to exchange for [item=Glitterfreeze Halo] and [item=Crystalcourt Halo]?
Waveswept,

How many chests are you looking to exchange for Glitterfreeze Halo and Crystalcourt Halo ?
Hello! I have a spare [item=thunderstomp] LAH 495g, which I'd be interested in swapping for some of your fams :) [item=spotted pukasloth] -- LAH 255g (also available presently in GMP for 250g so whichever??) [item=striped noggle] -- LAH 249g [item=blue-footed eggull] -- LAH 50g Current LAH for strange chests is 17g. These three familiars' combined LAH is 554g, minus the 495g of my thunderstomp is 59g. 3 strange chests would be 51g, so how is the thunderstomp, 3 strange chests, and then 8g to cover the rest? I do also have spares of most of the new NOTN fams which aren't in your bestiary yet, but once you open some chests I imagine you'll easily get ahold of those yourself.
Hello!

I have a spare Thunderstomp LAH 495g, which I'd be interested in swapping for some of your fams :)

Spotted Pukasloth -- LAH 255g (also available presently in GMP for 250g so whichever??)
Striped Noggle -- LAH 249g
Blue-Footed Eggull -- LAH 50g

Current LAH for strange chests is 17g. These three familiars' combined LAH is 554g, minus the 495g of my thunderstomp is 59g. 3 strange chests would be 51g, so how is the thunderstomp, 3 strange chests, and then 8g to cover the rest? I do also have spares of most of the new NOTN fams which aren't in your bestiary yet, but once you open some chests I imagine you'll easily get ahold of those yourself.
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
@Al3s1s Glitterfreeze Halo is 200g and Crystalcourt Halo is 400g, so I'd accept 35 chests for both!

@dd2900 Thank you for the offer! The Thunderstomp is pretty low in my priorities of familiars to get, though, so unfortunately I'd prefer not to trade for it right now ^^' Sorry for the trouble!

However, I am interested in the new NoTN familiars. Which ones do you have? I may prefer to swap my Blue-Footed Eggull for some of them.
@Al3s1s Glitterfreeze Halo is 200g and Crystalcourt Halo is 400g, so I'd accept 35 chests for both!

@dd2900 Thank you for the offer! The Thunderstomp is pretty low in my priorities of familiars to get, though, so unfortunately I'd prefer not to trade for it right now ^^' Sorry for the trouble!

However, I am interested in the new NoTN familiars. Which ones do you have? I may prefer to swap my Blue-Footed Eggull for some of them.
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@Waveswept fair enough, no worries! For the NOTN familiars, I have these ones -- [item=book hoard][item=undertide fidget toy][item=articulated fidget toy][item=nutcracker][item=formal tea set][item=afternoon tea]
@Waveswept fair enough, no worries! For the NOTN familiars, I have these ones --

Book Hoard Undertide Fidget Toy Articulated Fidget Toy Nutcracker Formal Tea Set Afternoon Tea
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37