Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Hoard [LF] WL
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 36 37
@waveswept indeed they are. That’s crazy low! I could do 14 and 12g or just do an even 15 (they seem to falling a bit more as we type). Either is fine.
@waveswept indeed they are. That’s crazy low! I could do 14 and 12g or just do an even 15 (they seem to falling a bit more as we type). Either is fine.
Selling fest, crates, den, +more!
wip hatchery
@luciferase Sure, that works for me!

@sburbplayer Yeah, I didn't expect prices to drop so fast! It's only been a couple days... 15 would be nice but it's not that important ^^' I'll send a cr!
@luciferase Sure, that works for me!

@sburbplayer Yeah, I didn't expect prices to drop so fast! It's only been a couple days... 15 would be nice but it's not that important ^^' I'll send a cr!
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
How many strange chests are you seeking for these items? [item=glitterfreeze halo][item=fathomsearch halo][item=coral crown]
How many strange chests are you seeking for these items?

Glitterfreeze Halo Fathomsearch Halo Coral Crown
hello, would you take 9 chests for your glitterfreeze halo if you still have any left after the user above me?
hello, would you take 9 chests for your glitterfreeze halo if you still have any left after the user above me?
@Waveswept
Mind swapping your Veteran's Eye Scar for 2 Strange Chests?
@Waveswept
Mind swapping your Veteran's Eye Scar for 2 Strange Chests?
J4v6SGz.png _ - FR time +10
- feel free to choose pronouns
- on vacation;
_Arcane -> Lightning
- lore WIP
45c0Iib.png ftsPxVm.png Waystone2.gif
would you do 8 chests for the crystalcourt cascades?
would you do 8 chests for the crystalcourt cascades?
QQnBZuq.gif
if you are reading this you get a cookie
persist/percy | he/they | fr+3
643gino.gif
@Waveswept Hi! Im interested in the [item=proto wings]:D how many chests would that be?
@Waveswept Hi! Im interested in the Proto Wings :D how many chests would that be?
Looking for this UMA wm1ug.gif0gfpV.gif
Sorry for the late responses!! Life unexpectedly got busy in the last couple days and I haven't been on FR >.<

@Ketchum Total LAH is Glitterfreeze Halo (200) + Fathomsearch Halo (130) + Coral Crown (99) = 429g, and Strange Chests are currently 16g each. I can do 26 chests + 13?

@Lzcrystal Not according to current AH prices, unfortunately. The numbers are in my reply to Ketchum.

@Ref That works, feel free to send a cr!

@persist Crystalcourt Cascades are 150g and chests are 16g each, so that's a bit over nine chests ^^'

@CyclopsDog Proto Wings are currently 69g, so I can swap them for 4 chests + 5g!
Sorry for the late responses!! Life unexpectedly got busy in the last couple days and I haven't been on FR >.<

@Ketchum Total LAH is Glitterfreeze Halo (200) + Fathomsearch Halo (130) + Coral Crown (99) = 429g, and Strange Chests are currently 16g each. I can do 26 chests + 13?

@Lzcrystal Not according to current AH prices, unfortunately. The numbers are in my reply to Ketchum.

@Ref That works, feel free to send a cr!

@persist Crystalcourt Cascades are 150g and chests are 16g each, so that's a bit over nine chests ^^'

@CyclopsDog Proto Wings are currently 69g, so I can swap them for 4 chests + 5g!
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@Waveswept
No need to apologize, I understand! ^^

26 chests + 13g sounds good to me! I can send a CR if you'd like? c:
@Waveswept
No need to apologize, I understand! ^^

26 chests + 13g sounds good to me! I can send a CR if you'd like? c:
alright, would you take 12 chests for it?
alright, would you take 12 chests for it?
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 36 37