Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | no auction house listings showing
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I was wondering what was going on o.o So it's not just me that this is happening to...
I was wondering what was going on o.o So it's not just me that this is happening to...
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
Currently having this error too now, for the Auction House in particular
Currently having this error too now, for the Auction House in particular
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o3_100.pngQjJ9i4E.giftumblr_inline_paefnd80ee1r16a5d_540.png
The Auction House currently isn't working for me either, and I felt relieved when I saw this thread (plus Flight Rising Discord communities talking about it). I'm glad I'm not the only one! I hope this is fixed soon.
The Auction House currently isn't working for me either, and I felt relieved when I saw this thread (plus Flight Rising Discord communities talking about it). I'm glad I'm not the only one! I hope this is fixed soon.
YmkjgGR.gif x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Perla - FR+3
She/Her
Autistic & Fibromyalgia
Comfortable with private messages and pings!
Same error, thought my internet was dead first but everything else was working...
Same error, thought my internet was dead first but everything else was working...
................ .. ........... .. ...................... ..

FjAzjY1.png79042531_v32.png
Having trouble with the auction house, and the “buy” button on dragon pages isn’t working for me either.
Having trouble with the auction house, and the “buy” button on dragon pages isn’t working for me either.
Just coming in to say, also happening to me. AH, dragon search, and forum search are not working but so far coliseum, looking at my personal hoard, and user search are working just fine.
Just coming in to say, also happening to me. AH, dragon search, and forum search are not working but so far coliseum, looking at my personal hoard, and user search are working just fine.
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

Also experiencing this! Site also seems to be loading a bit slower than normal in general too.
Also experiencing this! Site also seems to be loading a bit slower than normal in general too.
he/him | feel free to call me "http" or "https"
Yep yep. Tried to use dragon search, took a few minutes to think about it, before finally throwing up an error to come back later lol.

Then tried to check something on the AH and it is also just hanging. So much for me getting my winter solstice hatchlings listed before midnight. :')

Everything else on the site is loading fine as normal.
Yep yep. Tried to use dragon search, took a few minutes to think about it, before finally throwing up an error to come back later lol.

Then tried to check something on the AH and it is also just hanging. So much for me getting my winter solstice hatchlings listed before midnight. :')

Everything else on the site is loading fine as normal.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/612866428378415104/1055368777254043718/image.png[/img] nothing D: this is also occurring with a few friends and I!
image.png

nothing D:

this is also occurring with a few friends and I!
stagsig1.png aaa
aaa
» Autistic
» Dyslexic
» Wishlist
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» Ecifircas Pinglist
i was wondering if it was just me! thought it was my internet
hitting any of the auction house links takes a good minute for me to load, only to return "no listings found" in any of the ah tabs on both my computer and phone
i'm currently coli-ing and browsing the forums just fine
i was wondering if it was just me! thought it was my internet
hitting any of the auction house links takes a good minute for me to load, only to return "no listings found" in any of the ah tabs on both my computer and phone
i'm currently coli-ing and browsing the forums just fine
Kino%20Maplestory.png dk Variant #246484 fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png
WISHLISTAVATAR
Mat | he/it | +0 FR Time
huhohhh dark-dragon-teenager-air-pixel.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7