Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | gao's guard - reprints
1 2 ... 249 250 251 252 253 ... 267 268
Can I please have a spot for sly look - dark :D
Can I please have a spot for sly look - dark :D
tumblr_inline_o583arkdsh1tqnsew_500.gif
Thank you! <3
Thank you! <3
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
@frostmeri
Hi!! Thank you for the PA! I wonder if it's maybe possible to pay in mixed? Or if not, then is it okay if I buy it out in three-four days?
@frostmeri
Hi!! Thank you for the PA! I wonder if it's maybe possible to pay in mixed? Or if not, then is it okay if I buy it out in three-four days?
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
@KameTurtle it's currently really hard to get gems, I can offer 1100t:1g if you want to partially pay in treasure. Three to four days wouldn't be a problem either way the pa doesn't expire this soon.
@KameTurtle it's currently really hard to get gems, I can offer 1100t:1g if you want to partially pay in treasure. Three to four days wouldn't be a problem either way the pa doesn't expire this soon.
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
@frostmeri
Oh! May I buy it then for 600g + 275kt? Lack a bit of gems currently to directly buy it, sorry for this inconvinience ;;
@frostmeri
Oh! May I buy it then for 600g + 275kt? Lack a bit of gems currently to directly buy it, sorry for this inconvinience ;;
@frostmeri

Could i be put on the waiting list for
sly look - light
sly look - dark
WOLFWISP

Pretty Please :)
@frostmeri

Could i be put on the waiting list for
sly look - light
sly look - dark
WOLFWISP

Pretty Please :)
U0QqbM2.png l61PO3L.png
@KameTurtle sorry I somehow missed your ping and just saw you already picked up the PA ><

We have another full run, this time for sly look dark (run 2)
@Narrenschiff @fldjtm330 @Arborpunk @northern @KittyAoba @Morgana @eosu @Arvellon @Greili
Please send payment of 550g to me via 1-way CR/PM or let me know you want a PA for later, thank you!
@KameTurtle sorry I somehow missed your ping and just saw you already picked up the PA ><

We have another full run, this time for sly look dark (run 2)
@Narrenschiff @fldjtm330 @Arborpunk @northern @KittyAoba @Morgana @eosu @Arvellon @Greili
Please send payment of 550g to me via 1-way CR/PM or let me know you want a PA for later, thank you!
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
@frostmeri Could you please send me a PA when these come in? I don't have the funds on hand to send right this moment. orz
@frostmeri Could you please send me a PA when these come in? I don't have the funds on hand to send right this moment. orz
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@frostmeri
Yes thank god NotN started so I got gems quickly! Sorry for the trouble and thank you for the skin!! c:
@frostmeri
Yes thank god NotN started so I got gems quickly! Sorry for the trouble and thank you for the skin!! c:
@frostmeri
I would like to send it to PA <3
@frostmeri
I would like to send it to PA <3
1 2 ... 249 250 251 252 253 ... 267 268