Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Firebreather] Breeding Rarity
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 42 43
@Frodo50 Are you referring to Undertide Gembond, or some other gene?
@Frodo50 Are you referring to Undertide Gembond, or some other gene?
Garden-of-Shadows-Signature.png X9XFFVl.png
@Llealynarisia I was referring to tide which is a primary gene. I did not read closely that you all were talking tertiary. Sorry.
@Llealynarisia I was referring to tide which is a primary gene. I did not read closely that you all were talking tertiary. Sorry.
UT Gembond is glitched and considering they haven't changed the weird veilspun stuff (is it stitched still rare?) I'd assume it's staying that way so yeah, Gembond, with knowledge that it might change someday if the devs feel like it
UT Gembond is glitched and considering they haven't changed the weird veilspun stuff (is it stitched still rare?) I'd assume it's staying that way so yeah, Gembond, with knowledge that it might change someday if the devs feel like it
my images broke....fix later sol.
they/them.
fr+2
friendly&anxious.
Small_Capy.png
Can I be added to the pinglist? thank you!
Can I be added to the pinglist? thank you!
……..…. rBM002b.gif ……..…. I accept random friend requests!
sx.png
My Art | About
Hatchery (on hiatus) | Skin shop
wTFvIzl.gif
good job. very useful.
good job. very useful.
Fnw48LX.png
Oh my, thank you SO much for this!!
Oh my, thank you SO much for this!!
w8o0xW1.pngjYu7GSS.png XdKddgH.png DC: SQ9MAS6.png FR+0
I'm new here and I hope I don't bother you with my question. But why can't I breed Undertide dragons to another species? Thanks for the answers
I'm new here and I hope I don't bother you with my question. But why can't I breed Undertide dragons to another species? Thanks for the answers
@HouseofDragon19 Undertide is one of the Anceint breeds. Ancient breeds can only breed with their breed. Ancients have this symbol [emoji=ancient size=1]. [b]Ancient Breeds[/b]: Aberration + Aberration Banescale + Banscale Gaoler + Gaoler Undertide + Undertide Veilspun + Veilspun [i]p.s. My twin and I run a rescue, new players can get up to 3 dragons for free. if you want to have a look...click the image in my signature.[/i]
@HouseofDragon19 Undertide is one of the Anceint breeds. Ancient breeds can only breed with their breed.

Ancients have this symbol .

Ancient Breeds:
Aberration + Aberration
Banescale + Banscale
Gaoler + Gaoler
Undertide + Undertide
Veilspun + Veilspun

p.s. My twin and I run a rescue, new players can get up to 3 dragons for free. if you want to have a look...click the image in my signature.
1q7diA4.jpeglf9X4H2.png
@HouseofDragon19 the breeds with the little triangle mark (ancient breeds) can only be bred to the same breed because they all have unique gene pools. If you bred an Undertide with Nudibranch to a breed that didn't have Nudibranch it'd be a pain to work, so that's not allowed and the Ancient breeds get to have new and exciting genes without it being as much work to add them to the game.
@HouseofDragon19 the breeds with the little triangle mark (ancient breeds) can only be bred to the same breed because they all have unique gene pools. If you bred an Undertide with Nudibranch to a breed that didn't have Nudibranch it'd be a pain to work, so that's not allowed and the Ancient breeds get to have new and exciting genes without it being as much work to add them to the game.
The Great Game
@CosmicCoyote, @AuroraFier thank you very much for your answers
@CosmicCoyote, @AuroraFier thank you very much for your answers
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 42 43