Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (LF) Pokemon art (Gems/eggs/Art)
1 2 3 4
@Jupiteru I am very interested in drawing any Pokémon art! As someone who grew up with the franchise, as well as copied Pokémon drawings from the books as a child, I am very excited to do drawings of characters!

Heres some examples! Though feel free to decline, i understand if my art style doesnt interest you :D

Fandragon of Emmet & Ingp
A small sketch of guzma
And how i do most of my humans as
@Jupiteru I am very interested in drawing any Pokémon art! As someone who grew up with the franchise, as well as copied Pokémon drawings from the books as a child, I am very excited to do drawings of characters!

Heres some examples! Though feel free to decline, i understand if my art style doesnt interest you :D

Fandragon of Emmet & Ingp
A small sketch of guzma
And how i do most of my humans as
Bittle_Drawing_rotated.png
X
< Hope whoever reads this has an amazing day!

[ Art Shop ]
[ Searching for xxx ice primals ]
@SweetTreatLion

Hello, thank you for the reply! I’m more interested in Pokémon art than trainer art at the moment, if that’s okay! If you prefer to draw humans, I’d still like to hear your prices. There are some OCs I’d love to see drawn as trainers once I decide what team they should have!

Your art style is super cute! ^-^ I reaaaly like the sketches you shared! Also, I can’t blame you for liking Guzma, he’s one of my favorite from gen7!
@SweetTreatLion

Hello, thank you for the reply! I’m more interested in Pokémon art than trainer art at the moment, if that’s okay! If you prefer to draw humans, I’d still like to hear your prices. There are some OCs I’d love to see drawn as trainers once I decide what team they should have!

Your art style is super cute! ^-^ I reaaaly like the sketches you shared! Also, I can’t blame you for liking Guzma, he’s one of my favorite from gen7!
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
@Jupiteru Ahh no no I understand! I actually can draw pokemon too! heres uh, another drawing i did of my oc guzma i did with his Shiny ebic golisopod pff, tho i would love to draw some pokemon as well! Feel free to pm me who you like me to draw, and we can figure out a price too pff
@Jupiteru Ahh no no I understand! I actually can draw pokemon too! heres uh, another drawing i did of my oc guzma i did with his Shiny ebic golisopod pff, tho i would love to draw some pokemon as well! Feel free to pm me who you like me to draw, and we can figure out a price too pff
Bittle_Drawing_rotated.png
X
< Hope whoever reads this has an amazing day!

[ Art Shop ]
[ Searching for xxx ice primals ]
[emoji=cat 3 size=1]
Would love to draw some of your pokemon, if you're interested in my art at all~
Would love to draw some of your pokemon, if you're interested in my art at all~
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@jupiteru I’ve been making a lot of Pokémon art lately! I’d love to draw some of your characters—here’s some stuff I did just last week! [img]https://i.ibb.co/dGZYTS6/490-FACBE-9813-40-BE-95-A3-04109-A863-D90.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/gF0P29W/6-AD5-DD7-B-CE95-486-A-92-CA-D11-E7-C649-D2-E.jpg[/img] Though what I’d be making for you would be digital art ^^;
@jupiteru I’ve been making a lot of Pokémon art lately! I’d love to draw some of your characters—here’s some stuff I did just last week!

490-FACBE-9813-40-BE-95-A3-04109-A863-D90.jpg
6-AD5-DD7-B-CE95-486-A-92-CA-D11-E7-C649-D2-E.jpg

Though what I’d be making for you would be digital art ^^;
@Mokuba

Sorry for the late reply, I wasn’t able to check the thread for a while. Do you have an art shop or a price sheet? By the way, those examples look great—I love the composition of the second one!
@Mokuba

Sorry for the late reply, I wasn’t able to check the thread for a while. Do you have an art shop or a price sheet? By the way, those examples look great—I love the composition of the second one!
@Jupiteru Thank you! And I usually price on a case-by-case basis! If you could give me some ideas of what you’re looking for, I can work out a price from there!
@Jupiteru Thank you! And I usually price on a case-by-case basis! If you could give me some ideas of what you’re looking for, I can work out a price from there!
1 2 3 4