Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Animal Jam???
I used to be obsessed with it in about 2015 ig, and I recently went back and played animal jam classic. My two grievances: they took sky high away from me :((. That was the one game I was really good at, and if you got to the top you got rare items. 2nd grievance is that it seems dead,,, like nobody talked except to trade. I'm like where did all the warrior car/wolf RPers go? Is nobody trying to hold a fashion show?? Is nobody trying to get adopted??? Otherwise, I really like the art and I realize I am no longer its age demographic and so I can let it go. RIP animal jam circa the 2010s. 5ever in my heart.
I used to be obsessed with it in about 2015 ig, and I recently went back and played animal jam classic. My two grievances: they took sky high away from me :((. That was the one game I was really good at, and if you got to the top you got rare items. 2nd grievance is that it seems dead,,, like nobody talked except to trade. I'm like where did all the warrior car/wolf RPers go? Is nobody trying to hold a fashion show?? Is nobody trying to get adopted??? Otherwise, I really like the art and I realize I am no longer its age demographic and so I can let it go. RIP animal jam circa the 2010s. 5ever in my heart.
aC86tUH.pngtyEuRXe.png
2072.png
I used to play AJC back in the early 2010s, I remember doing A LOT of Warrior Cat and wolf RPs and wanting to get a headdress (specifically the dark pink one) because I thought it looked cool (sadly I never got my dream item, but I think I had a few fox hats and worns on my acc), kinda lost interest after a while (due to lack of wolf or cat RPs) and sorta moved over to Roblox to do those

If I still had my acc (I think I lost my AJ password after a big data breach happened), I'd log back on one last time to give all my rares and other valuable items away (both on AJC and on AJPW) since I don't really play AJ anymore and don't really need my rares anymore
I used to play AJC back in the early 2010s, I remember doing A LOT of Warrior Cat and wolf RPs and wanting to get a headdress (specifically the dark pink one) because I thought it looked cool (sadly I never got my dream item, but I think I had a few fox hats and worns on my acc), kinda lost interest after a while (due to lack of wolf or cat RPs) and sorta moved over to Roblox to do those

If I still had my acc (I think I lost my AJ password after a big data breach happened), I'd log back on one last time to give all my rares and other valuable items away (both on AJC and on AJPW) since I don't really play AJ anymore and don't really need my rares anymore
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
[quote name="@StarlightDragon7" date="2022-12-02 15:21:28" ] Fer.al fandom members who actually use discord & have social media: Is fer.al's fandom dead or not? also, what's its stance on AUs? [/quote] Most of the Official Fer.al Discord members have moved to fanmade servers, I'm in one that has the most biggest ex-Fer.al players, so let me know if you'd like an invite link :] The server has mostly moved away from Fer.al as a main topic but there's still a channel reserved for the game even after it's passed. ----- Going back on-topic, I used to play the original AJ constantly, but seeing that flash died and Wildworks moved onto NFTs and tossing all their focus on Play Wild, I ended up completely leaving all their games. It was fun while it lasted, despite all the drama. I still think Baloosh is the best land to travel around in, it had the best music and fed the little cottage core need in me real quick x] If it was released in early 2010s I think it would've been a popular area.
@StarlightDragon7 wrote on 2022-12-02 15:21:28:
Fer.al fandom members who actually use discord & have social media: Is fer.al's fandom dead or not? also, what's its stance on AUs?

Most of the Official Fer.al Discord members have moved to fanmade servers, I'm in one that has the most biggest ex-Fer.al players, so let me know if you'd like an invite link :] The server has mostly moved away from Fer.al as a main topic but there's still a channel reserved for the game even after it's passed.

Going back on-topic, I used to play the original AJ constantly, but seeing that flash died and Wildworks moved onto NFTs and tossing all their focus on Play Wild, I ended up completely leaving all their games. It was fun while it lasted, despite all the drama. I still think Baloosh is the best land to travel around in, it had the best music and fed the little cottage core need in me real quick x] If it was released in early 2010s I think it would've been a popular area.
A brown lantern with cyan glass swings left to right as golden dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. _ « Ash (FR +3)
« FAQ
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« Wishlist
____
jj8mE2u.pngV0w1VOf.png___3c4wkyy.pngAWmHNbQ.pngximjgcU.pngzXPUC5G.pngFRbWiYH.pngupJLoFN.png
its really sad, wish i could just go back onto classic and pretend to be 12 again but ever since the data leak, i hate going on there and seeing everything i worked for for like 9 years gone - den betas, spike collars, etc. it feels impossible to build back, and even if i did, what would be the point? ofc none of my old friends are active anymore, and the culture of aj is gone. its just people peddling their den stores, trades, and weird bimbo-ified new items. i miss the real online connections, i feel like i don't really make real friends on internet games anymore. just so sad.
its really sad, wish i could just go back onto classic and pretend to be 12 again but ever since the data leak, i hate going on there and seeing everything i worked for for like 9 years gone - den betas, spike collars, etc. it feels impossible to build back, and even if i did, what would be the point? ofc none of my old friends are active anymore, and the culture of aj is gone. its just people peddling their den stores, trades, and weird bimbo-ified new items. i miss the real online connections, i feel like i don't really make real friends on internet games anymore. just so sad.
I used to play animal jam, but eventually lost interest and moved on to other things as my interests changed. I find it interesting looking at it now, and what I'm hearing, there's a lot of drama. Something about being bought by another company, poor moderation, nft, an egg loot box scenario, and a huge mess with a creepster named "Aggrix" or something. I was actually pondering making an account just to mess with him lol.
I used to play animal jam, but eventually lost interest and moved on to other things as my interests changed. I find it interesting looking at it now, and what I'm hearing, there's a lot of drama. Something about being bought by another company, poor moderation, nft, an egg loot box scenario, and a huge mess with a creepster named "Aggrix" or something. I was actually pondering making an account just to mess with him lol.
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Lady Who Writes Too Much
Mannn I was obsessed with roleplaying warrior cats on aj around 2009-11. I would have to tear myself away from the computer to go eat dinner. I loved being the medicine cat or a mentor to a warrior apprentice.
Mannn I was obsessed with roleplaying warrior cats on aj around 2009-11. I would have to tear myself away from the computer to go eat dinner. I loved being the medicine cat or a mentor to a warrior apprentice.