Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friends for Arlo's
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 153 154
I'm open to friend requests! I'm slowly stockpiling notes and working on the third area, still getting there but yes I'd love to share with more people! :D
I'm open to friend requests! I'm slowly stockpiling notes and working on the third area, still getting there but yes I'd love to share with more people! :D
Hello!! I'm open to friend requests -- recently got back into the game and none of my friends from 2014 play anymore haha

@Nikkayla, I sent you a request if that's ok!
Hello!! I'm open to friend requests -- recently got back into the game and none of my friends from 2014 play anymore haha

@Nikkayla, I sent you a request if that's ok!
I've come to realize that sending batches of 8 notes to get a grand toatl of one(1) supply is suboptimal at best.

Anyone wanna send a friend req for Arlo digging?
I've come to realize that sending batches of 8 notes to get a grand toatl of one(1) supply is suboptimal at best.

Anyone wanna send a friend req for Arlo digging?
Vista: Transgender Ribbon XXXX XXXX Vista: Pansexual Ribbon
Hiya! I've recently gotten back into FR and just got into Arlo's digging, def don't have many active friends for it now lol. Would love to share what little notes I have with others c:
Hiya! I've recently gotten back into FR and just got into Arlo's digging, def don't have many active friends for it now lol. Would love to share what little notes I have with others c:
I have a ton of reasearch notes! I would love to add anyone for Arlo's :)
I have a ton of reasearch notes! I would love to add anyone for Arlo's :)
Hi, I am not online much during the day (grad school) and have bad social anxiety, but I do my dailies and try to dig a few times a day, and have a few hundred research notes to share
Hi, I am not online much during the day (grad school) and have bad social anxiety, but I do my dailies and try to dig a few times a day, and have a few hundred research notes to share
I'm definitely needing some Arlo buddies. I haven't been here long but the notes are piling up
I'm definitely needing some Arlo buddies. I haven't been here long but the notes are piling up
anyone can send me a friend request if you want! id be down to share Arlo notes!
anyone can send me a friend request if you want! id be down to share Arlo notes!
Just sent some friend requests to folks on the first and last page of this thread. I'm always up for more friends:)
Just sent some friend requests to folks on the first and last page of this thread. I'm always up for more friends:)
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
I have plenty of notes to share ^^
I have plenty of notes to share ^^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BqhBR1o.png
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 153 154