Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Summer Camp Mafia Roleplay (RIP)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28
bump
bump
UeDZaC8.png
Bumpity boomp
Bumpity boomp
boop
boop
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
Thanks for reminding me! Yes I do remember!

Username: sunsetkite

Name: Rellick

Image:
rel

Info about character: Rellick's an odd one; whether you're looking at its unusual eyes, strange colouration, or its adoptive clan being Ice, it's sure to surprise you somehow. It's not too huge of a fan of the cold, so it's coming to a summer camp for a while. Hopefully the lakeside will be a nice, relaxing holiday. Maybe it can even make some friends, too!
Rellick's a fan of eels (as friends, not food) and wants to finally swim in a lake instead of staring longingly at frozen ponds, so it hopes to be placed in the Juniper cabin.
Thanks for reminding me! Yes I do remember!

Username: sunsetkite

Name: Rellick

Image:
rel

Info about character: Rellick's an odd one; whether you're looking at its unusual eyes, strange colouration, or its adoptive clan being Ice, it's sure to surprise you somehow. It's not too huge of a fan of the cold, so it's coming to a summer camp for a while. Hopefully the lakeside will be a nice, relaxing holiday. Maybe it can even make some friends, too!
Rellick's a fan of eels (as friends, not food) and wants to finally swim in a lake instead of staring longingly at frozen ponds, so it hopes to be placed in the Juniper cabin.
it's me. i'm the guy that did not have a plan.
?hDv1x=party.png
sunsetkite || he/him || FR + 3
@sunsetkite

Added! ^^

Apologies, I had to use Rellick's image without the added apparel because I am useless at coding -_-
@sunsetkite

Added! ^^

Apologies, I had to use Rellick's image without the added apparel because I am useless at coding -_-
UeDZaC8.png
Bumpers!
Bumpers!
bump
bump
UeDZaC8.png
bump
bump
UeDZaC8.png
BUMP!
BUMP!
MCjq7bN.png
| * Object Heads
| * All pronouns
| * Aroace
| * Chaotic Neutral
| * Artist/Writer

autumn_sphinx.png
21391.png
| * Art Gallery
| * DragonCave
| * Deviant Art
| *Ao3
| * Wishlist

[b]Username:[/b] ohnunu [b]Character Name: [/b]Ganelon [b]Image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44236024][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/442361/44236024_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Info about character: [/b]Ganelon's just a guy that's really interested in electicity and electronics, likes to tinker around, etc... but at some point got a little too excited about trying to call lighting to power a project and ended up getting struck. Now he's just kind of a walking battery. If you touch him or he touches you theres always a bit of a static shock (just a little flick, doesnt hurt or anything) and if he really focuses or gets too excited he sometime shoots out bolts of lightning. It's not that dangerous, though, as he's generally a pretty chill guy. Likes making friends, loves to play euchre, that kind of stuff. [b]Other notes (includes cabin info):[/b] Don't really have a cabin preference, stick me anywhere! this just seems like a slightly more confusing werewolf...? idk the werewolf i play has like 200 roles so i think ill get used to it lmao just havent rped in [i]years[/i] on here so im looking forward to the refresher :p
Username: ohnunu
Character Name: Ganelon
Image: 44236024_350.png
Info about character: Ganelon's just a guy that's really interested in electicity and electronics, likes to tinker around, etc... but at some point got a little too excited about trying to call lighting to power a project and ended up getting struck. Now he's just kind of a walking battery. If you touch him or he touches you theres always a bit of a static shock (just a little flick, doesnt hurt or anything) and if he really focuses or gets too excited he sometime shoots out bolts of lightning. It's not that dangerous, though, as he's generally a pretty chill guy. Likes making friends, loves to play euchre, that kind of stuff.
Other notes (includes cabin info): Don't really have a cabin preference, stick me anywhere!

this just seems like a slightly more confusing werewolf...? idk the werewolf i play has like 200 roles so i think ill get used to it lmao
just havent rped in years on here so im looking forward to the refresher :p
IMG_2067.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28