Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Summer Camp Mafia Roleplay (RIP)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28
@ApolloHalfMoon alright! i was just worried it might be a bit overpowered, so i wanted to check in first ^^
@ApolloHalfMoon alright! i was just worried it might be a bit overpowered, so i wanted to check in first ^^
HeuU26w.gifsZShZzW.png JvUa9ma.pngOjYCOIV.png
bump ^^
bump ^^
UeDZaC8.png
WOOF
WOOF
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
@sunsetkite remember this?
@sunsetkite remember this?
yaaay december! (bump)
yaaay december! (bump)
Boop
Boop
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
bump ^
bump ^
UeDZaC8.png
[b]Username:[/b] gayrurumon [b]Character Name:[/b] Pam [b]Image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64709751][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/647098/64709751_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Info about character:[/b] Pam is a retired bounty hunter, who now just hunts animals for a living. Despite getting on in years, she's still spry for an old gal, and her teeth and claws haven't gotten any less sharp either. Pam has a strong moral compass, so even though she's technically retired, she still ends up putting herself in dangerous situations if it means helping others. She isn't getting any younger though, so it might just be a matter of time until she pushes her aging body too far and suffers for it. Pam is eccentric, and over the years she's learnt not to care about what others think of her. She's hotheaded and impulsive, and she puts a lot of stock in trusting her gut instincts, even when it doesn't logically make sense to. Right now, her gut is telling her that there's something very strange about this summer camp... [b]Other notes (includes cabin info):[/b] No cabin preference. I've never been in a Mafia-style game before, but this looks fun so I'm just gonna see how it goes. Hopefully I can figure out what I'm doing [emoji=tundra tongue size=1]
Username: gayrurumon

Character Name: Pam

Image:
64709751_350.png

Info about character: Pam is a retired bounty hunter, who now just hunts animals for a living. Despite getting on in years, she's still spry for an old gal, and her teeth and claws haven't gotten any less sharp either. Pam has a strong moral compass, so even though she's technically retired, she still ends up putting herself in dangerous situations if it means helping others. She isn't getting any younger though, so it might just be a matter of time until she pushes her aging body too far and suffers for it.

Pam is eccentric, and over the years she's learnt not to care about what others think of her. She's hotheaded and impulsive, and she puts a lot of stock in trusting her gut instincts, even when it doesn't logically make sense to. Right now, her gut is telling her that there's something very strange about this summer camp...

Other notes (includes cabin info): No cabin preference.

I've never been in a Mafia-style game before, but this looks fun so I'm just gonna see how it goes. Hopefully I can figure out what I'm doing
3sBLd.gif?5g6Xz=party.png
Friendly bump :)
Friendly bump :)
@gayrurumon

Added^^
@gayrurumon

Added^^
UeDZaC8.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28