Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Triskele Nests - MOVED! NEW THREAD LINKS
@LilyBound I have another 3 light nests if you need them [emoji=new friend size=1]
@LilyBound
I have another 3 light nests if you need them
CIZA4AC.png
@LucisAbsentia @EtnaFire @CryptidHours @LGFUADJJ @RhanaKerridan @Nukitnit @dd2900 @Redeim @blackbirdy @Raybbit @nezzous56 @Twizz @ToxicE @Celestiyl @Kamikire @RobotOcelot @SmashingPumpkins @Minxiex @ShadowWyvern15

I'd like to rent one Fire, Wind, and Shadow nest, please!
@LucisAbsentia @EtnaFire @CryptidHours @LGFUADJJ @RhanaKerridan @Nukitnit @dd2900 @Redeim @blackbirdy @Raybbit @nezzous56 @Twizz @ToxicE @Celestiyl @Kamikire @RobotOcelot @SmashingPumpkins @Minxiex @ShadowWyvern15

I'd like to rent one Fire, Wind, and Shadow nest, please!
WRW2rGw.png 4SzSxLW.png HouhGS9.png ACOZFAh.png 1vAtYxM.png pZJYyk4.png MUYNhfy.png cdqdRxL.png oaolHwW.png 0HBKL8H.png lSkSEUZ.png GW180jv.png
@Silagul
I can provide a wind nest :)
@Silagul
I can provide a wind nest :)
tumblr_o4ti1moYB51u9ymyzo2_r1_100.pngbotffbadges_twister_by_tinygryphon-d9oe78d.pngARNCfsd.pngoUkKcU4.pngys38jg2.png
@MysticIceFire

I have a Plague nest open ^^
@MysticIceFire

I have a Plague nest open ^^
@turian, sweet
@turian, sweet
One thing is certain; Heart, and Heart!
Apologies if I'm in the wrong spot or am doing this wrong (it's my first time using forums)
But I would like to use an Earth nest please,
I am willing to pay to use also.
Apologies if I'm in the wrong spot or am doing this wrong (it's my first time using forums)
But I would like to use an Earth nest please,
I am willing to pay to use also.
@Silagul I have a shadow nest open @HopelessShipper1 Hello! Welcome to the forums [emoji=imperial star size=1] . The best way to to make sure the people you're trying to talk to is to ping them(like I did you!) which is just an @ infront of their username. Our list of nesters is on the first post of this forum, and you can just copy and paste to ask for a nest. I'll ping the earth nesters for you this time. @LadyRaptor @raviolincarnate @ShadowSnatcher @Caralis Would one of you have a nest open for HopelessShipper1? Thanks :D
@Silagul I have a shadow nest open

@HopelessShipper1 Hello! Welcome to the forums . The best way to to make sure the people you're trying to talk to is to ping them(like I did you!) which is just an @ infront of their username. Our list of nesters is on the first post of this forum, and you can just copy and paste to ask for a nest. I'll ping the earth nesters for you this time. @LadyRaptor @raviolincarnate @ShadowSnatcher @Caralis Would one of you have a nest open for HopelessShipper1? Thanks :D
b4FZglL.gifWy0IOy1.png
@ToxicE Thank you so much, I have no idea what I'm doing ;v;
@ToxicE Thank you so much, I have no idea what I'm doing ;v;
Thank you for the ping, @ToxicE

@HopelessShipper1, I am currently waiting for a previous customer to collect their dragons. Once they do, I will have lair space and will be able to host your pair. The standard fee for a Triskele Nests rental is 5,000 treasure.

If one of the other Earth nesters is free sooner, you are welcome to send your pair to them.

Welcome to the forums!
Thank you for the ping, @ToxicE

@HopelessShipper1, I am currently waiting for a previous customer to collect their dragons. Once they do, I will have lair space and will be able to host your pair. The standard fee for a Triskele Nests rental is 5,000 treasure.

If one of the other Earth nesters is free sooner, you are welcome to send your pair to them.

Welcome to the forums!
cDDSaqc.png
@LadyRaptor Thank you so much!
I will make sure to pay the amount when it comes to the crossroads then, thank you again. ^^
@LadyRaptor Thank you so much!
I will make sure to pay the amount when it comes to the crossroads then, thank you again. ^^