Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Free] Use My Cauldron
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="Brightflight" date="2022-11-27 16:14:37" ] Let me know when you reach lvl 13? I'm looking to get some fine alchemical reductions brewed :> [/quote] @Brightflight I hit level 13 recently! I forgot to let you know sooner ^^'
Brightflight wrote on 2022-11-27 16:14:37:
Let me know when you reach lvl 13? I'm looking to get some fine alchemical reductions brewed :>

@Brightflight

I hit level 13 recently! I forgot to let you know sooner ^^'
‎‎1.gif blank1.png
  • FR+3 - online randomly
  • Pings encouraged
  • Formerly Meloetta
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎Tear_in_the_Matrix_-_Buy_a_Slot_Today.png ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‏‎ ‎‏ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Plaguebringer-NOW.gif
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Guess-The-Color.gif
Thanks for the ping! I'm actually all out of the sludge I need for reductions this week, but if you're interested in making some glass beakers let me know? :)
Thanks for the ping! I'm actually all out of the sludge I need for reductions this week, but if you're interested in making some glass beakers let me know? :)
@Meloetta
Hi it's me again! I sent you a cr for another webfiend cave if you're up for it :D
@Meloetta
Hi it's me again! I sent you a cr for another webfiend cave if you're up for it :D
FR+9
Hi Could I order 2x Red-eyed Tree Frog Companion? You don't need to pay me, I just want to help you level up as fast as you can, and they award the most exp for your level!
Hi Could I order 2x Red-eyed Tree Frog Companion? You don't need to pay me, I just want to help you level up as fast as you can, and they award the most exp for your level!
eryE1Fv.png
[quote name="Brightflight" date="2022-12-08 12:07:36" ] Thanks for the ping! I'm actually all out of the sludge I need for reductions this week, but if you're interested in making some glass beakers let me know? :) [/quote] @Brightflight I could do some of those! :D [quote name="scifex" date="2022-12-08 12:52:46" ] @/Meloetta Hi it's me again! I sent you a cr for another webfiend cave if you're up for it :D [/quote] @scifex Awesome, I'll get started :D [quote name="polkydots" date="2022-12-08 13:35:48" ] Hi Could I order 2x Red-eyed Tree Frog Companion? You don't need to pay me, I just want to help you level up as fast as you can, and they award the most exp for your level! [/quote] @polkydots That would be so sweet, thank you! ;w; You can send a cr for the materials whenever!
Brightflight wrote on 2022-12-08 12:07:36:

@Brightflight

I could do some of those! :D

scifex wrote on 2022-12-08 12:52:46:
@/Meloetta

@scifex

Awesome, I'll get started :D

polkydots wrote on 2022-12-08 13:35:48:

@polkydots

That would be so sweet, thank you! ;w; You can send a cr for the materials whenever!
‎‎1.gif blank1.png
  • FR+3 - online randomly
  • Pings encouraged
  • Formerly Meloetta
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎Tear_in_the_Matrix_-_Buy_a_Slot_Today.png ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‏‎ ‎‏ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Plaguebringer-NOW.gif
Sent cauldron order mats + tip! No need to pay for the xp btw, happy to send that tip over to you instead for the service :D
Sent cauldron order mats + tip! No need to pay for the xp btw, happy to send that tip over to you instead for the service :D
Would love to be in queue to get an order of green ooze from 3 yellow ooze!
Would love to be in queue to get an order of green ooze from 3 yellow ooze!
@Brightflight

Sure thing! You can send the mats whenever :D
@Brightflight

Sure thing! You can send the mats whenever :D
‎‎1.gif blank1.png
  • FR+3 - online randomly
  • Pings encouraged
  • Formerly Meloetta
Would you be interested in taking reservations for NotN brews? I'm looking to get some of the the 4-hour chest brew which yields 2 chests per brew and gives you 345 xp. I have enough mats for several of these and I'll tip 20g per brew. :)
Would you be interested in taking reservations for NotN brews? I'm looking to get some of the the 4-hour chest brew which yields 2 chests per brew and gives you 345 xp. I have enough mats for several of these and I'll tip 20g per brew. :)
@Brightflight

Yes I'm interested, that would be awesome! I appreciate the tips very much ;w;

I'll put you on the queue for it. I'll leave the amount of brews vague for now until it gets closer to NotN?
@Brightflight

Yes I'm interested, that would be awesome! I appreciate the tips very much ;w;

I'll put you on the queue for it. I'll leave the amount of brews vague for now until it gets closer to NotN?
‎‎1.gif blank1.png
  • FR+3 - online randomly
  • Pings encouraged
  • Formerly Meloetta
1 2 3 4 5 6 7