Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [1 left for Jan batch] ota th adopts!
1 2
Feel free to offer me for these. https://toyhou.se/Emitvensugarti/characters/folder:3882320 [quote=Also Take] *Art. *Character Designs *FR Currency. (Hmu for price!)[/quote]
Feel free to offer me for these.

https://toyhou.se/Emitvensugarti/characters/folder:3882320
Also Take wrote:
*Art.
*Character Designs
*FR Currency. (Hmu for price!)
fr-1.png
f4e7674df25da90ee255e0893b16ef6d55dd3ae7.gif
VENSU | he/him | FR+16
fr-artshop.png
I have this little guy up for takes, if you want him!
https://toyhou.se/14128366.hicc
I have this little guy up for takes, if you want him!
https://toyhou.se/14128366.hicc
bump
bump
rsz_1screenshot_2022-08-21_at_91012_pm.png
~Plush Derg Shop~

~The Ballroom~

~Art/Lore/Moodboard Shop
@Mayzel Apologies! Even if he fits the human/humanoid criteria, He doesn't really appeal to me. But thank you for your offer. I hope you rehome him soon~ ^v^
@Mayzel Apologies! Even if he fits the human/humanoid criteria, He doesn't really appeal to me. But thank you for your offer. I hope you rehome him soon~ ^v^
fr-1.png
VENSU | he/him | FR+16
fr-artshop.png
hi there! ram's really cute ;O; does anyone in this folder seem appealing? if not, would you be willing to take a custom design/designs in return? (here's some examples, if that helps!)
hi there! ram's really cute ;O; does anyone in this folder seem appealing? if not, would you be willing to take a custom design/designs in return? (here's some examples, if that helps!)
GoVqS9e.pngz6QqwoI.png9ImEbE6.pngRwYjxAH.pngfB9LVL3.pngszEsbQ6.pngFRbWiYH.png
8Guy5ew.png
stag/sunny 0weZF6S.png they/them
4sqjku3.png
FObX7rS.pngJvUa9ma.png
art fight | art shop | website
credits: x | x | x
@polychrome Nothing from your folder has intrigued me. However, your character design offers have took an interest in me and i think it is worth it for Ram. How does doing 4 sound? I don't mind the time it will take since I'm patient by the way.

(Can bargain for less than 4!)
@polychrome Nothing from your folder has intrigued me. However, your character design offers have took an interest in me and i think it is worth it for Ram. How does doing 4 sound? I don't mind the time it will take since I'm patient by the way.

fr-1.png
VENSU | he/him | FR+16
fr-artshop.png
[quote name="@Fibonacci" date="2022-12-07 02:27:37" ] Nothing from your folder has intrigued me. However, your character design offers have took an interest in me and i think it is worth it for Ram. How does doing 4 sound? I don't mind the time it will take since I'm patient by the way. (Can bargain for less than 4!) [/quote] what kind of detail are you looking for in these designs, and how much reference material do you have for them? :o (the more reference material, the better, in most cases) i can do four "simpler" designs with no issue, but four very detailed designs would be pretty tough; i don't think i have that kind of energy in me, like, ever ;_;
@Fibonacci wrote on 2022-12-07 02:27:37:
Nothing from your folder has intrigued me. However, your character design offers have took an interest in me and i think it is worth it for Ram. How does doing 4 sound? I don't mind the time it will take since I'm patient by the way.

what kind of detail are you looking for in these designs, and how much reference material do you have for them? :o (the more reference material, the better, in most cases)

i can do four "simpler" designs with no issue, but four very detailed designs would be pretty tough; i don't think i have that kind of energy in me, like, ever ;_;
8Guy5ew.png
4sqjku3.png
FObX7rS.pngJvUa9ma.png
@polychrome
Oh! Yes i do prefer them to be simple. Basically, i would give you four dergs to help design human versions of and i can give you some information on their jobs, personality and what they'd look like with a sketch of mine and etc. I just need help with their clothes or outfit if that helps. ^v^
@polychrome
Oh! Yes i do prefer them to be simple. Basically, i would give you four dergs to help design human versions of and i can give you some information on their jobs, personality and what they'd look like with a sketch of mine and etc. I just need help with their clothes or outfit if that helps. ^v^
fr-1.png
VENSU | he/him | FR+16
fr-artshop.png
[quote name="@Fibonacci" date="2022-12-07 17:49:31" ] Oh! Yes i do prefer them to be simple. Basically, i would give you four dergs to help design human versions of and i can give you some information on their jobs, personality and what they'd look like with a sketch of mine and etc. I just need help with their clothes or outfit if that helps. ^v^ [/quote] i can absolutely do that, then! please send over the information when you can, and i can start working once my queue clears up a bit <3 if you'd prefer to send the information one derg at a time (since it seems like you have a lot of info), that's fine by me as well!
@Fibonacci wrote on 2022-12-07 17:49:31:
i can absolutely do that, then! please send over the information when you can, and i can start working once my queue clears up a bit <3 if you'd prefer to send the information one derg at a time (since it seems like you have a lot of info), that's fine by me as well!
8Guy5ew.png
4sqjku3.png
FObX7rS.pngJvUa9ma.png
@polychrome I'll send them one by one via pm when i have time. ^-^
Would you like to receive Ram right now?
@polychrome I'll send them one by one via pm when i have time. ^-^
Would you like to receive Ram right now?
fr-1.png
VENSU | he/him | FR+16
fr-artshop.png
1 2