Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Joy’s Art Shop [USD open]
1 2 ... 410 411 412 413 414 ... 459 460
@banescale All done! I hope you like it! Thanks sm for commissioning me ;A; [img] https://i.imgur.com/C5MkcSY.png[/img]
@banescale
All done! I hope you like it! Thanks sm for commissioning me ;A;
C5MkcSY.png
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom I love your artstyle! can you please add me to your pinglist? Thank you!
@Joydom I love your artstyle! can you please add me to your pinglist? Thank you!
Lichtdrache.gif
@ackat17
I’m so glad you like my work omg! Adding you to the pinglist <3
@ackat17
I’m so glad you like my work omg! Adding you to the pinglist <3
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@darkrait Here’s your wip! Pls lmk if you want anything changed, hopefully I showed enough different sides of his personality! If you’re happy with it pls dm me your PayPal email so I can make an invoice ^v^ (Also super refreshing to see a kpop fan Dragon! I have a few of my own for exo haha) [img] https://i.imgur.com/E0Gle9Y.png[/img]
@darkrait

Here’s your wip! Pls lmk if you want anything changed, hopefully I showed enough different sides of his personality! If you’re happy with it pls dm me your PayPal email so I can make an invoice ^v^

(Also super refreshing to see a kpop fan Dragon! I have a few of my own for exo haha)

E0Gle9Y.png
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@joydom I LOVE IT!! Those are so him!!
I'll send you my PayPal email right away~

(oh yes!! They are basically my whole fr personality at this point, and I'll definitely look at your exo dragons later o: )
@joydom I LOVE IT!! Those are so him!!
I'll send you my PayPal email right away~

(oh yes!! They are basically my whole fr personality at this point, and I'll definitely look at your exo dragons later o: )
GUshLJU.png C9QebPQ.png
> zhi
> he/him
> FR+2
< tigers
NZww9T6.png mKmq4Ie.png ho76H7I.png
@joydom IT LOOKS AMAZING!!! thank you:) will definitely recommend your shop to other people!! also do you have a toyhouse i can credit to?
@joydom IT LOOKS AMAZING!!! thank you:) will definitely recommend your shop to other people!! also do you have a toyhouse i can credit to?
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
@darkrait
Ngl big valid CHDFJDFD
I wanna make other kpop fan dragons (mainly red velvet and mamamoo) but man raising dragons is expensive haha

@banescale
Aaaaa I’m so glad you like it! They were a joy to draw! Also my th username is Frenkle ^v^
@darkrait
Ngl big valid CHDFJDFD
I wanna make other kpop fan dragons (mainly red velvet and mamamoo) but man raising dragons is expensive haha

@banescale
Aaaaa I’m so glad you like it! They were a joy to draw! Also my th username is Frenkle ^v^
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
Could I please be added to the pinglist - Your art is gorgeous, and so many styles!
Could I please be added to the pinglist - Your art is gorgeous, and so many styles!
ghostlightbar.png
Only from the darkness can you appreciate the dimmest light.
@joydom She's perfect oml, sorry for the wait huh my fr relationship got on and off haha! The little look behind her shoulder is perfect :3
@joydom She's perfect oml, sorry for the wait huh my fr relationship got on and off haha! The little look behind her shoulder is perfect :3
Untitled_Artwork.png
@viciousprincess
Ofc hun will add you!

@elegia
Nice I’ll work on it today! Hopefully I’ll be done within the day
@viciousprincess
Ofc hun will add you!

@elegia
Nice I’ll work on it today! Hopefully I’ll be done within the day
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
1 2 ... 410 411 412 413 414 ... 459 460