Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Human/Dragon/Gajinka Artshop [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6
Can I order a head shot of a dragon please?~

Username: Sleepcrazy

Dragon or character Link or Image: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38920047

What Style would you like?(Human, Humanoid, Anthro or Dragon/Animal): Surprise me~

What size?(Bust, Halfbody or Fullbody): Bust

What level of Detail (Lineart, Flat Color, Shaded or Glossy): Flat color

Any particular pose, expression, aesthetic, or other details you want me to include? Feel free to give me a length description, example images, whatever! If you want to leave it up to my interpretation, just write "X": XXX

Apparel - Do you want the apparel exactly as it is on the dragon, no apparel? specific pieces? If you want to leave it up to my interpretation, just write "X": Apparel if you would my good man

Anything else?: love your art
Can I order a head shot of a dragon please?~

Dragon or character Link or Image: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38920047

What Style would you like?(Human, Humanoid, Anthro or Dragon/Animal): Surprise me~

What size?(Bust, Halfbody or Fullbody): Bust

What level of Detail (Lineart, Flat Color, Shaded or Glossy): Flat color

Any particular pose, expression, aesthetic, or other details you want me to include? Feel free to give me a length description, example images, whatever! If you want to leave it up to my interpretation, just write "X": XXX

Apparel - Do you want the apparel exactly as it is on the dragon, no apparel? specific pieces? If you want to leave it up to my interpretation, just write "X": Apparel if you would my good man

Anything else?: love your art
heza.png
@Sleepcrazy
you need to learn how to read fool. fill out this poor mans form that they worked so hard on

Edit: bravo. Not so difficult see?
Love you~
@Sleepcrazy
you need to learn how to read fool. fill out this poor mans form that they worked so hard on

Edit: bravo. Not so difficult see?
Love you~
1FFCiAb1Y14qmVxMv48L3ZVKyX22WJSEF.png
[quote name="Daevaus" date="2022-12-04 10:31:36" ] @Sleepcrazy you need to learn how to read fool. fill out this poor mans form that they worked so hard on [/quote] Shut up sinner
Daevaus wrote on 2022-12-04 10:31:36:
@Sleepcrazy
Shut up sinner
heza.png
@Sleepcrazy

Hi!

Sounds good! I will put you on the waitlist. The price would be 100g or 100kt, or 1 usd whichever you prefer - you can wait to send payment until I finish the other two slots, or if you want to send it now that's fine too, it will still definitely be done within 7 days of today. :)
@Sleepcrazy

Hi!

Sounds good! I will put you on the waitlist. The price would be 100g or 100kt, or 1 usd whichever you prefer - you can wait to send payment until I finish the other two slots, or if you want to send it now that's fine too, it will still definitely be done within 7 days of today. :)
Hello! Please ping me if you want my attention!
@Sleepcrazy

I'm ready to begin your piece now if you would like!
@Sleepcrazy

[quote name="Orodromeus" date="2022-12-05 04:49:40" ] @Sleepcrazy I'm ready to begin your piece now if you would like! [/quote] Alright! Ill pay once I am home
Orodromeus wrote on 2022-12-05 04:49:40:
@Sleepcrazy

Alright! Ill pay once I am home
heza.png

Dragon or character Link or Image: (will send in privetr messages)

What Style would you like?(Human, Humanoid, Anthro or Dragon/Animal):Human

What size?(Bust, Halfbody or Fullbody):colored half body

What level of Detail (Lineart, Flat Color, Shaded or Glossy): flat

Any particular pose, expression, aesthetic, or other details you want me to include? Feel free to give me a length description, example images, whatever! If you want to leave it up to my interpretation, just write "X": xxx

Apparel - Do you want the apparel exactly as it is on the dragon, no apparel? specific pieces? If you want to leave it up to my interpretation, just write "X":
lmao, yes please
Anything else?: I would like him to have random nature in his hair. I will send you the car just tell me when to send them.

Dragon or character Link or Image: (will send in privetr messages)

What Style would you like?(Human, Humanoid, Anthro or Dragon/Animal):Human

What size?(Bust, Halfbody or Fullbody):colored half body

What level of Detail (Lineart, Flat Color, Shaded or Glossy): flat

Any particular pose, expression, aesthetic, or other details you want me to include? Feel free to give me a length description, example images, whatever! If you want to leave it up to my interpretation, just write "X": xxx

Apparel - Do you want the apparel exactly as it is on the dragon, no apparel? specific pieces? If you want to leave it up to my interpretation, just write "X":
lmao, yes please
Anything else?: I would like him to have random nature in his hair. I will send you the car just tell me when to send them.
heza.png
Finished all current orders! Bump!
Finished all current orders! Bump!
[b]Username:[/b] Grow [b]Dragon or character Link or Image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80522687][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/805227/80522687_350.png[/img][/url] [b]What Style would you like?(Human, Humanoid, Anthro or Dragon/Animal): [/b] Animal (Colors are totally up to you as this character does not have a defined color scheme, but I have a reference (non-dragon) linked in her bio to base off of [b]What size?(Bust, Halfbody or Fullbody)[/b]: Fullbody [b]What level of Detail (Lineart, Flat Color, Shaded or Glossy):[/b] Shaded [b]Any particular pose, expression, aesthetic, or other details you want me to include? Feel free to give me a length description, example images, whatever! If you want to leave it up to my interpretation, just write "X":[/b] Something child-like, curious! [b]Apparel - Do you want the apparel exactly as it is on the dragon, no apparel? specific pieces? If you want to leave it up to my interpretation, just write "X": [/b] you don’t have to follow the apparel (but maybe the skin?) You can use the reference linked in the bio, there are all sorts of colorful plants and all! Go ham all you want! Hm, and maybe if you’d like you can include little fireflies. [b]How will you be paying?(Gems, Treasure, USD, Other):[/b] Treasure! [b]Anything else?:[/b] Thank you! I love your art style ^-^
Username: Grow

Dragon or character Link or Image:

80522687_350.png

What Style would you like?(Human, Humanoid, Anthro or Dragon/Animal):
Animal (Colors are totally up to you as this character does not have a defined color scheme, but I have a reference (non-dragon) linked in her bio to base off of

What size?(Bust, Halfbody or Fullbody): Fullbody

What level of Detail (Lineart, Flat Color, Shaded or Glossy): Shaded

Any particular pose, expression, aesthetic, or other details you want me to include? Feel free to give me a length description, example images, whatever! If you want to leave it up to my interpretation, just write "X":
Something child-like, curious!

you don’t have to follow the apparel (but maybe the skin?) You can use the reference linked in the bio, there are all sorts of colorful plants and all! Go ham all you want! Hm, and maybe if you’d like you can include little fireflies.

How will you be paying?(Gems, Treasure, USD, Other): Treasure!

Anything else?: Thank you! I love your art style ^-^
Hello!

Username: ARandomKorean

Dragon or character Link or Image: https://toyhou.se/6675011.maylea

Dragon

What size?(Bust, Halfbody or Fullbody):Fullbody

Any particular pose, expression, aesthetic, or other details you want me to include? Feel free to give me a length description, example images, whatever! If you want to leave it up to my interpretation, just write "X": Any pose, but with a cheerful expression please!

Just the flowers shown on her first ref please!

How will you be paying?(Gems, Treasure, USD, Other): Treasure (500kt)

Anything else?: Her left eye doesn't have a pupil but her right eye does
Hello!

Username: ARandomKorean

Dragon or character Link or Image: https://toyhou.se/6675011.maylea

Dragon

What size?(Bust, Halfbody or Fullbody):Fullbody

Any particular pose, expression, aesthetic, or other details you want me to include? Feel free to give me a length description, example images, whatever! If you want to leave it up to my interpretation, just write "X": Any pose, but with a cheerful expression please!

Just the flowers shown on her first ref please!

How will you be paying?(Gems, Treasure, USD, Other): Treasure (500kt)

Anything else?: Her left eye doesn't have a pupil but her right eye does
1 2 3 4 5 6