Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] CLOSED Wind Primal Gaoler PermaBaby
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
bump 36 :)
bump 36 :)
ON A SHORT HIATUS WHILE I FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE!!!
might take a little longer to respond to things but I WILL be checking in on any threads I’m involved in. i’ll just be a little slow :)

Bump!
(80)

Bump!
(80)

Lair clean out (+100 dragons)
bump, 295
bump, 295
Jq5iIEI.png
purchasing 50 tickets! Sending 50kt/g now
Total (130)
purchasing 50 tickets! Sending 50kt/g now
Total (130)
Lair clean out (+100 dragons)
purchasing 4 tickets! sending 4kt
total tickets:40
purchasing 4 tickets! sending 4kt
total tickets:40
ON A SHORT HIATUS WHILE I FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE!!!
might take a little longer to respond to things but I WILL be checking in on any threads I’m involved in. i’ll just be a little slow :)
Hello everyone!!! I’ll be updating the ticket count and entries soon! I’ve been sick the last couple of days, so I apologize for not keeping up with it. I’ll have everything updated shortly. I’ll be bumping the thread again once all the tallies are counted and updated.

Today is the final day of the raffle! Ticket sales and bump counts will end tonight at rollover! In the meantime, have fun!!!
Hello everyone!!! I’ll be updating the ticket count and entries soon! I’ve been sick the last couple of days, so I apologize for not keeping up with it. I’ll have everything updated shortly. I’ll be bumping the thread again once all the tallies are counted and updated.

Today is the final day of the raffle! Ticket sales and bump counts will end tonight at rollover! In the meantime, have fun!!!
o0SRo53.gif EXALT ROW RESCUE HUB
BABY NOODLE CLUB
Current Avatar Dragon
Very Special Spotlight Dragon
[center]Okay, the count has been updated! Good luck, everyone! [b]The raffle ends at rollover tonight! [/b]After that, no more sales or bonus tickets! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Okay, the count has been updated! Good luck, everyone! The raffle ends at rollover tonight! After that, no more sales or bonus tickets!

BABY NOODLE CLUB
Current Avatar Dragon

sending for three tickets, why not right

sending for three tickets, why not right
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
RAFFLE IS NOW CLOSED! WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN THE NEAR FUTURE!
RAFFLE IS NOW CLOSED! WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN THE NEAR FUTURE!
BABY NOODLE CLUB
Current Avatar Dragon
*crickets*
*crickets*
oghFcJ4.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12