Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ closed ] 25 days of umas
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 363 364
Username: umbers
What is a country you'd want to travel to if given the necessary time and money?: JAPAN god okay so. im only like a lowkey anime fan or whatever but i am a massive fan of japanese cuisine so while like seeing the arcades or whatever would be cool i really, really want to go to every ramen joint possible. and all the fancy sushi places. and oh my god the vending machines??? deffo wanna spend time checking out all those guys
Username: umbers
What is a country you'd want to travel to if given the necessary time and money?: JAPAN god okay so. im only like a lowkey anime fan or whatever but i am a massive fan of japanese cuisine so while like seeing the arcades or whatever would be cool i really, really want to go to every ramen joint possible. and all the fancy sushi places. and oh my god the vending machines??? deffo wanna spend time checking out all those guys
Ooo so beautiful [emoji=snapper love size=1]DAY #4 Username: AtticaIonia What is a country you'd want to travel to if given the necessary time and money?: [i] I would love to visit Japan. Spend a few weeks exploring the rich culture, trying incredible food, and visiting some unique places. I would love to see the bright lights of Tokyo, and star gaze in Kyoto. [/i]
Ooo so beautiful DAY #4
Username: AtticaIonia
What is a country you'd want to travel to if given the necessary time and money?:

I would love to visit Japan. Spend a few weeks exploring the rich culture, trying incredible food, and visiting some unique places. I would love to see the bright lights of Tokyo, and star gaze in Kyoto.
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
DAY #4
Username: zecal
What is a country you'd want to travel to if given the necessary time and money?: Italy! I've always been obsessed with wanting to go there and learn about everything.
DAY #4
Username: zecal
What is a country you'd want to travel to if given the necessary time and money?: Italy! I've always been obsessed with wanting to go there and learn about everything.
This seems fun! May I be added to the ping list please? ;)

Also…
Day #4
Username:
Sonagon
What is a country you'd want to travel to if given the necessary time and money?:
Hm, this is a hard one! I love traveling, but I’m not sure about any country in particular… I know Greece and Chile are two that I haven’t been to that I would love to visit! There’s also some neat things in Japan that I’d love to see. I also want to go to Canada for no particular reason, even though I’ve been there briefly once before?? I’m not sure why. Maybe it’s those mouth-watering maple cookies that are drawing me back in. I’d go to great lengths just to get another box of those things. They’re so good, you gotta believe me! Oh sorry, enough about the cookies.
This seems fun! May I be added to the ping list please? ;)

Also…
Day #4
Username:
Sonagon
Hm, this is a hard one! I love traveling, but I’m not sure about any country in particular… I know Greece and Chile are two that I haven’t been to that I would love to visit! There’s also some neat things in Japan that I’d love to see. I also want to go to Canada for no particular reason, even though I’ve been there briefly once before?? I’m not sure why. Maybe it’s those mouth-watering maple cookies that are drawing me back in. I’d go to great lengths just to get another box of those things. They’re so good, you gotta believe me! Oh sorry, enough about the cookies.
kitty.pngMy Pfp Dragon | Bandi: frozen, lore:UiWD6.gif
I’ll figure out what else to add here later
DAY #4
Username: irritatediguana
What is a country you'd want to travel to if given the necessary time and money?: Japan
DAY #4
Username: irritatediguana
What is a country you'd want to travel to if given the necessary time and money?: Japan
DAY #4
Username: Doozie
What is a country you'd want to travel to if given the necessary time and money?: I'd like to take a trip back to Australia sometime, to visit relatives and watch the galahs in flocks.
DAY #4
Username: Doozie
What is a country you'd want to travel to if given the necessary time and money?: I'd like to take a trip back to Australia sometime, to visit relatives and watch the galahs in flocks.
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
Username: spaceace01
What is a country you'd want to travel to if given the necessary time and money?: prolly France!
Username: spaceace01
What is a country you'd want to travel to if given the necessary time and money?: prolly France!
Tl1dGxE.png
tyEuRXe.png
n584z6O.png
jt3PpxV.png
Username: Festivoog
What is a country you'd want to travel to if given the necessary time and money?: I think visiting Thailand would be neat!

May I be added to the pinglist?
Username: Festivoog
What is a country you'd want to travel to if given the necessary time and money?: I think visiting Thailand would be neat!

May I be added to the pinglist?
dcf703ab-9a42-11ea-8cb1-bf4ff3e8f19c.gif Follow my Triple Basic to Rare Challenge! dcf703ab-9a42-11ea-8cb1-bf4ff3e8f19c.gif
DAY #4
Username: Aleony
What is a country you'd want to travel to if given the necessary time and money?: Iran. My entire extended family lives there and I miss them <3
DAY #4
Username: Aleony
What is a country you'd want to travel to if given the necessary time and money?: Iran. My entire extended family lives there and I miss them <3
the_big_green_giant___small_by_aleony-daeh3qi.png207pzki.pngeaktux.png
DAY #4
Username: AzaRein
What is a country you'd want to travel to if given the necessary time and money?: Definitely Paris! or anywhere else in Europe!
DAY #4
Username: AzaRein
What is a country you'd want to travel to if given the necessary time and money?: Definitely Paris! or anywhere else in Europe!
S8gtP.gif JrZGMGx.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 363 364